N-Europe

What... no valentines thread yet???

Raining_again

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a pretty great Valentines Day. In work, there are two old ladies who work in the school office, and me and another lad at work get on great with them. We joke around quite a lot and we seem to have a good friendship with them.

They're both quite stressed at the moment because our headmaster is a bit of an arsehooole. In addition to this, they have both lost their husbands in the last few years. My friend at work thought it would be a nice idea to take them out for Valentines Day for a drink, and we also got them a card each and a small bunch of roses. It really made their day and was pretty great fun. We chatted and we didn't leave the place til gone 11.

Really nice night.

..do I even want to ask?

Did she buy potatoes specifically to throw them at cats, or...?

she haaaaaaaaaaaated cats so much she fired potatoes at them. She's very much a gardener, huge talent of hers and it raged her that the cats kept digging up plants/shitting everywhere. Now we have beanie none of the neighbourhood cats dare come in my mas garden.

yes odders - Ireland is coming down waaay tatties. Gotta keep up with the (non offensive) stereotypes =P I think my ma actually has grown tatties in the garden too... lol..

she haaaaaaaaaaaated cats so much she fired potatoes at them. She's very much a gardener, huge talent of hers and it raged her that the cats kept digging up plants/shitting everywhere. Now we have beanie none of the neighbourhood cats dare come in my mas garden.

Didn't your mum know that air rifles work much better than potatoes?