N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

Haden

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woh Dyson, just seen you've made a total of 40,175,000 econ on the pools in 150 attempts in your time! Would you say it was money well spent and worth doing? Do you still win anything if nobody else puts bets on or do you just get your money back?

Well winning that 40 mil hasn't helped the start of Season 17, so no. :heh:

Most of the money I won was at the start of Xpert when the stakes were higher and nobody was pooling except me. I got quite a lot of money that way and it definitely helped! It's worth doing if the pot isn't as low as it is right now (50k a shot? Pah..)

Turns out I forgot to set my tactics in the last game... very frustrating.

Hmm...any chance you could up the stakes on the pools then Haden?

Sorry tbh I would scrap them if I had my way (capping it is a compromise) I find it unfair that certain people are into them and use them to make insane amounts of money while others don't.

Can you force every player to use the pool? I try to use it every time, when I remember to do it that is. I never try to earn money when no one else is playing, it just happens sometimes. It would be fun if the pool was bigger, and the bet is small so I don't understand why so few people bother. But making the bet higher is no way to get more people to play, I never wanted to play when the bet was 150 000, that was way too much. 50 000 is good.

Can you force every player to use the pool? I try to use it every time, when I remember to do it that is. I never try to earn money when no one else is playing, it just happens sometimes. It would be fun if the pool was bigger, and the bet is small so I don't understand why so few people bother. But making the bet higher is no way to get more people to play, I never wanted to play when the bet was 150 000, that was way too much. 50 000 is good.

No I can't. I guess it would be better if more people did it when I first became admin I checked out some stats of peoples econ gain and found it insane hence lowering the bets. Some people will never be into betting rather than training so I find it unfair that a few will just bet and win loads of econs.

I know that one, I'm 5th in all time earning. Thought you were talking about stats related to the financial earning report from the club menu.

No what VIPs can see is richest club I think thats Mcoy atm I may be wrong deffo isnt me lol.

Sorry tbh I would scrap them if I had my way (capping it is a compromise) I find it unfair that certain people are into them and use them to make insane amounts of money while others don't.

Well anyone who wants to can use the pools so it's not an advantage in anyway.

Well anyone who wants to can use the pools so it's not an advantage in anyway.

Mcoy dosen't like It that you come out here and run your mouth about his good friend Haden. Haden is the beacon of hope and leadership of our xpert league.

No what VIPs can see is richest club I think thats Mcoy atm I may be wrong deffo isnt me lol.

Mcoy is kind of the opposite of the big premiership clubs. Mcoy earnt his way to the top through player development and has made positive profits year after year. Mcoy does have a fairly large sum of money saved at the moment.

neuromiddleleaguelogo80.jpg

Round 2 - When the home grounds became fortresses!

Intergalactico Stars 2 - 1 Rising Phoenix

The first Nexus versus New World Order battle of the middle league. Inter were planning to continue a brilliant winning streak, while Phoenix hoped to bring that run to a grinding halt and give a currently unstable Nexus a victory over their rivals.

Inter's streak looked to be in jeopardy when Phoenix struck first blood inside the opening three minutes courtesy of a Parsons shot in the penalty area. If fans thought Inter were to be reeling back from such a powerslam, they'd be very, very wrong.

Two minutes later and Inter were level. Forlan's head connecting with a cross-in from Slick, guided the ball past Jerimo.

The first half ended square, with 2 chances each. However, Inter came out fighting in the second half and took the lead on 63 when Shawn Michaels crossed in and it found the head of his WrestleMania 25 and 26 opponent - Mark Undertaker.

Inter were able to hold on for the three points and make it 18 straight wins to 0 defeats. 18-0.

Eights United 4 - 0 Cubic County

A far, far better performance from Eights United, in their first home match of the season, against one of the Original Seven from that very first season.

Eights were creating chances minutes into the game, and had three good chances within thirteen minutes. The fourth chance in the fourteenth minute was when the deadlock broke, with Hilmo's shot putting Eights in the lead.

On 17, Kinsella was booked for brutal play, and the resulting free kick was taken by Gresdahl, who aimed it straight into the net to double the lead.

Things began to get worse for County when talismanic captain Maupas was substituted due to injury. Though he wasn't having a great game, County were lost without their skipper and crumbled as Eights pressed on.

Another freekick straight into the goal by Gresdahl made it three. Then Yusri, assist to the opener, scored to put the game to bed.

Any County fans hoping for a Newcastle United style comeback in the second half were to be deeply disappointed. And so were many other fans as the game petered out into nothing after the restart. However, Eights will be very happy with their first-half display and the win.

Madpool 3 - 1 Recall United

Madpool maintained a bright start with this win. Though Recall played a 5-3-2 formation, the strong-numbered defence didn't perform well, and somehow allowed Archie Gay to take a shot in the penalty area and thus open the scoring on 16.

Another defensive blunder led to a penalty six minutes later. Stanley Trainer stepped up and made it 2-0 on 22.

Recall might have thought they were back in it with a penalty on 60, which was converted in by Baddeley. However, Madpool put the game to bed just six minutes later with a set-piece freekick which saw Hiles knock it in.

The Sixty-Fourthers 3 - 0 Hammerboys FC

Some would question if 64ers set out to weaken their opponents after two Hammerboys players were taken off injured in the first seventeen minutes, but Hammerboys were relatively poor in a match dominated by the home side. Ali Kamal grabbed a brace with two headers on 22 and 43, then Al-Rikabi fired home a superb long-range shot to kickstart 64ers promotion aim.

AFC ReZs Rabies 2 - 1 Emo Blades

Though both teams played 3 up front, it was perhaps Rabies' extra midfield man in a 3-4-3 formation that proved the difference. However, veteran and Rabies skipper Wiberg was the one to blag the goals that gave his side the win in this one.

A header on 37 gave Rabies a 1-0 lead into half-time. Wiberg was cautioned on 47 but came back to score the second on 60. Shannonbridge pulled one back for Blades twelve minutes later but it wasn't enough, and Blades now slip to the bottom without a single point.

Most Important Result - Intergalactico Stars 2 - 1 Rising Phoenix. Stretches Inter's winning streak and gives the nWo victory over their Nexus rivals.

Turned on the Style - Eights United. A cracking display and victory to bounce back from last round's torrid defeat.

Player of the Day - Stanley Trainer (Madpool), scored one and assisted one. You need a midfielder like this in any team.

Me too, love your reports Roostophe, keep it up :)

Another excellent home voctory against a stronger opponent.

Next match is my 100th match and I will get my first, and only, legendary player. Too bad I'm going to lose the match. Away against Madpool, not good.

plus using an injured player as a palymaker, worked. And all my players played pretty well for once.

Argh...didn't realize you could actually play injured players so wasn't expecting to see Maupas..& he turned out to be your joint highest graded player on the pitch! Doh :P Good win!!

Decent result considering Ell is my bogey team and he guessed my tactics after I changed them.

Very surprised to see how well Edd is doing in his first league with the big boys. I'm guessing that he is sacrificing youth to do well in the league. Odwin must be pissed after doing so well last season. My team are doing well, especially after losing Lindpere. My young striker is scorinng goals for fun at the moment. Still looking for maybe a 25 8 midfielder to bulk up my midfield. And another defender would be nice. I'm hoping for another youth soon too...