N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

Haden

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcoy was wondering if we could have a cup competition next season or in another?

Mcoy knows they prolong the season but It gives everyone something extra to fight for and Mcoy and many other have never had the chance to play in one. If people don't want to waste effort they can always just get knocked out, at the end of the day it also helps with Development values as well Mcoy thinks.

Mcoy thinks we should at least have a cup season once out of every five as a special milestone and boasting rights for a manager :P

Mcoy's not having a good run at the moment.

Mcoy still isn't too worried about his position at the moment though, even if he is on seven games without a win. Mcoy is a hell of a manager though and Mcoy dosen't have to worry about trying until the second half of the season.

Mcoy quoting this for cockyness and predicting his own future.

sith_wideweb__430x292.jpg

Edd the dark side of xpert is a pathway to many tricks some consider unethical.

Your in this league Edd but we don't give you the rank of Master.

What!

Every single Upper League side is now an enemy of the Republic.

Twisted by the dark side Edd has become.

You were the chosen one!

Week 8

Battlestar Odwinica 1-0 Roostophe Rovers

Silverdale Hotpot 2-3 Essex Elites

Happenstance FC 0-1 Mcoys Sons

Dysonian Wanderers 1-1 Haden United

Bayern Bru 4-3 Edd Kirby Athletic

Most Important Result – Silverdale Hotpot 2-3 Essex Elites, awesome away win for the Elites as Silverdale lose valuable points.

Turned on Style – Bayern Bru, score 4 goals to end Kirbys unbeaten streak in a thrilling game.

Player of the Day – Thomas Testini, Bayern Bru, with an assist and goal the young play maker is growing in confidence and ability with every game.

Yes Bayern Bru, take that!

I'm not sure what I'm happiest about, beating Bayern 2-0 (keeping up my great record against him).

Or that I'm surprisingly 4 points clear :o

Next match against Roosters, the only team I have lost to this season. Least hope my boys don't chicken out :p

Get it? Roosters, chicken out...nevermind.

Paid 500 000 to make sure I won and it's worth it to stay in the race. Looks like it will come down to the final round for me, Rising Phoenix and Intergalactico Stars for the last two promotion spot. Rising Phoenix vs Intergalactico Stars on Friday and Rising Phoenix vs me next Tuesday.

ReZ, you have too many youth training at one time. And also your defence is a bit haphazard. Condense your squad and you'll be better.

I hate having so many players, because then not enough players get high enough experience for the next season. You have 20 players, you don't need that many! Sell some or at least get rid of a couple of oldies!

Just trying to be helpful :p

Pretty much relegated.

Same.

Free points for whoever is against me in the next few games as I'll be playing youth as much as possible!

Just wait until season after next though when I'll be back up, my average age will be up from 23 and my players all amazing!

ReZ, you have too many youth training at one time. And also your defence is a bit haphazard. Condense your squad and you'll be better.

I hate having so many players, because then not enough players get high enough experience for the next season. You have 20 players, you don't need that many! Sell some or at least get rid of a couple of oldies!

Just trying to be helpful :p

Oh yeah for real, but two are leaving at the end of this season. I havn't used either of them at all this season. Ain't getting my precious exp.

Down 2-0 to win it 2-3 away :grin:

Myself, Rising Phoenix and Intergalactico Stars all have 31 points and will be fighting for just two promotion spots in the final round. Me and Rising Phoenix will battle it out on my home field.

I have an outside chance of survival. Need Roostophe to lose and for me to beat Haden on Tuesday =/

Haden's not really got anything to play for. If I were in his shoes it'd be youth all the way. Like I'm doing in my match.

Congrats to Ellmeister and MadDog!

Mcoy's a bit dissapointed about not getting the epic final game decider but nevermind. Mcoy is highly satisfied where he's at considering his start to the season!

Mcoy thinks this video sums up the Mcoy/Haden partnership at around 1.50 from Tuesday. John Cena = Eli Triplh/HBK = Mcoy/Haden