N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

Haden

Oddy-Would requesting a title change for the current league champ be too much?

Any opinion on this? The current champs of the leagues can temporarily have their title changed under Username on here changed?

Could do it for winner of next season (hopefully me ;) ). I know it could then open floodgates for other requests of games but this is the most contant game rather than the ad hoc mafia games.

I already did it (yesterday) you dumbass. Look left. :)

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be a newsie, no title for me though :( not that I'd know what to put there anyway :laughing:

And hey, I'm fairly sure I'll be losing most of my games anyway so I may as well start now lol

And even if you lose and your players' form go down, you can always train it up again, and they'll still get the match experience. Your development value is calculated based on average form throughout the season and match experience. A dev value of 10 or more at the end of a season will increase a player's skill level (most likely, though there are a few hidden factors that play in).

BridesheadRevisitedEp2b.jpg

The fumes of the sweet golden wine seemed to lift us a fingers breadth above the turf and hold us suspended.

Week 14

Happenstance FC 1-1 Edd Kirby Athletic

Roostophe Rovers 3-1 Silverdale Hotpot

Battlestar Odwinica 0-0 Essex Elites

Dysonian Wanderers 0-1 Mcoys Sons

Bayern Bru 1-1 Haden United

Most Important Result – Dysonian Wanderers 0-1 Mcoys Sons, the revival continues with a great away win against the Wanderers.

Turned on Style – Roostophe Rovers, they are not always consistent but they are still deadly when they have to be.

Player of the Day – Gilberto Mazzoleni, Roostophe Rovers, again this man was the difference maker with an assist and goal.

Week 15

Edd Kirby Athletic 0-0 Silverdale Hotpot

Happenstance FC 2-4 Dysonian Wanderers

Mcoys Sons 1-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Roostophe Rovers 4-2 Bayern Bru

Haden United 0-1 Essex Elites

Most Important Result – Haden United 0-1 Essex Elites, a boring game but one that the Elites edged to stake their claim as title favorites.

Turned on Style – Dysonian Wanderers, 4 goals away from home saw them vanquish Happenstance in style.

Player of the Day – Jez Heckingbottom, Mcoys Sons, provided a vital assist to help his team overcome a stubborn Odwinica side.

Unfortunatly, I will be forced to use a 19-2 goal keeper, who's most likely borderline 19-1, in tomorrow's "friendly"^^'

Why can't I sell or fire him btw? I can do it with all the others. Is it because you can't sell/fire your last goal keeper?

Edited by Tales

Unfortunatly, I will be forced to use a 19-2 goal keeper, who's most likely borderline 19-1, in tomorrow's "friendly"^^'

Why can't I sell or fire him btw? I can do it with all the others. Is it because you can't sell/fire your last goal keeper?

Yep! This doesn't bode well for your chances in the tournament! :S

You have a very small squad, which would be the main reason.

Players with the All-Rounded skill play at 60% of their skill when in goal. Would one of those be better in goal?

Edit: Just noticed that your keeper is the only one with that skill.

You have a very small squad, which would be the main reason.

Players with the All-Rounded skill play at 60% of their skill when in goal. Would one of those be better in goal?

Edit: Just noticed that your keeper is the only one with that skill.

The rules say that you can't sell/fire if you have 13 players or less. With the one who is leaving I still got 15.

Should have my new keeper by Wednesday unless I lose the bid.

NEW Xpert N-Euro Elite League Competition-Winners and Losers!

Just for a bit more fun and the chance to win a VIP member prize, anyone wanting to get involved has to predict:

1) The winner of each league overall.

2) The 3 teams to be promoted to the N-Euro Championship and the 3 teams to be promoted to the N-Euro Middle League at the end of the season.

3)The 3 teams to be relegated from the N-Euro Championship and the 3 teams to be relegated from the N-Euro Middle League.

The manager closest to predicting the correct teams for promotion and relegation shall win a VIP prize.

N-Euro Championship

Essex Elites

Mcoys Sons

Haden United

Madpool

Battlestar Odwinica

Edd Kirby Athletic

Eights United

Dysonian Wanderers

Roostophe Rovers

Intergalactico Stars

N-Euro Middle League

Silverdale Hotpot

Happenstance FC

Bayern Bru

Cubic County

Rising Phoenix

The Sixty-Fourthers

Recall United

The Comerade Co-op

Leeds.M.O.T

Seahawks FC

N-Euro Lower League

Emo Blades

AFC ReZs Rabies

Hammerboys FC

Complete Domstercool

Noodle Esport Club

Danish Dynamite

Murrchester United

F.C Gorgonzola

Please send your answers and any queries to me on the forum! The final date of entry is 12:30 on the day of the first match of the new season. The results will be kept secret until the end of the season, anyone can enter!

This is just an extra competition and is not mandatory, it should be a bit of fun! I may be insulted if you don't all predict Essex Elites to win the Championship once again!

EDIT: Heroic will be in lower league but I don't know who is leaving/ what his team name is yet :p

The N Europe Forums bring you an adventure unlike anything else in the forum. X11.

Somewhere in a parrell universe this may all be happening in reverse right now.

A story of a multi time champ, an evil group and a newcomer.

It's a big sprawling football saga of rebellion and romance.

It's a spectacle light years ahead of its time.

It's an epic of heroes and villans and aliens from a thousand worlds.

18 seasons in the making.

X11!

Week 16

Edd Kirby Athletic 3-2 Roostophe Rovers

Battlestar Odwinica 4-0 Happenstance FC

Essex Elites 2-0 Bayern Bru

Dysonian Wanderers 1-0 Silverdale Hotpot

Mcoys Sons 1-1 Haden United

Most Important Result – Essex Elites 2-0 Bayern Bru, could the result of this grudge match sort out the title and relegation battles?

Turned on Style – Battlestar Odwinica, devestating attack from a usually defensive side.

Player of the Day – Lucian Sandford, Dysonian Wanderers, good assist the class of this player seperated the sides today.

Week 17

Essex Elites 2-0 Roostophe Rovers

Haden United 1-4 Happenstance FC

Edd Kirby Athletic 1-2 Dysonian Wanderers

Bayern Bru 0-3 Mcoys Sons

Silverdale Hotpot 1-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Most Important Result – Essex Elites 2-0 Roostophe Rovers, the Elites win the title with this result and a much deserved title win it is from a very consistent side.

Turned on Style – Happenstance FC, the die hard away fans cheered their side on in a great display to end a miserable season on a high.

Player of the Day – Dean Gregor, Happenstance FC, a hat trick for the veteran striker gets him this award.

Week 18

Happenstance FC 2-0 Bayern Bru

Essex Elites 3-0 Mcoys Sons

Battlestar Odwinica 5-0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Dysonian Wanderers 1-6 Roostophe Rovers

Silverdale Hotpot 3-0 Haden United

Most Important Result – Dysonian Wanderers 1-6 Roostophe Rovers, Rovers pull a superb away win out the bag against their long time rivals to ensure they are playing top league football next season.

Turned on Style – Roostophe Rovers, stylish play from Rovers sees them fire 6 past Wanderers away from home.

Player of the Day – Fritjof Tygesen, Battlestar Odwinica, 2 goals and an assist from the Odwinica youth striker who looks to be a big danger for seasons to come.

Ok that wraps up the reports.

Will add up the tallys when they are sorted I will put prize draw into new thread. I will also include top 3 teams from lower leagues in the draw. Whose friends with Leeds is that Maddog? When the time comes could you ask him his prize number.

For any of the newbies wanting a new defender i've put Nick Nickotine on the transfer market. I need to downsize my squad as i've been spending far too much on training 20 players. He's a 25 year old, 6 skill defender with the leader trait. I've got younger players on the same skill as him so thought it made sense to get rid of him, he didn't skill up on this change report just gone but must have been on the verge as he had 15 Development Value so will definately skill up next season. He's on the market at 260,100 econ and is valued at 357,100 according to similar transfers as stated on his player page if you want a dose of Nickotine in your squad!? :P