Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

Aneres11

I'm actually hoping it doesn't arrive on Tuesday. As I'd have to stick it in my bad at work, to and play squash after work and get home after 10PM too tired to do anything. So I would have it for over 24 hours before I actually opened it.

(Or I'll just skip squash).

I'm getting...

Lumines

Super Stardust HD

Motorstorm RC

Wipeout 2048

...Maybe Virtual Tennis 4 a week or so later. Depending on stuff. Would love a tennis game.

Anyway the prospect of Daft having his own PS Vita within 100 yards of his person and not being able to play it....that is a worrying thought.

I mean I wouldn't be able to play it but I'd know it was close to me and that's all the matters...my precious.

It might be a bit late now but get it delivered to work?

Yeah, this is an idea. I'm just a little unsure as I'm free lance (although I have my own desk) and I just started, seems a little strange maybe. But I'm going to ask someone if that's okay.

I assume it'll be okay to change the address up until Monday. If not, I'll deal but would be cool.

Edited by Daft

How is Hustle Kings free? Is it one of the own it on one own it on both?

Giantbomb have edited all their quick looks into 8-10 min videos. I LOVE the shooting in FIFA, it adds such a new element that the current shooting methods in console games could in no way do....

How is Hustle Kings free? Is it one of the own it on one own it on both?

Giantbomb have edited all their quick looks into 8-10 min videos. I LOVE the shooting in FIFA, it adds such a new element that the current shooting methods in console games could in no way do....

Yeah if you own the PS3 copy you can download it on Vita for free.

I wasnt planning on getting Fifa but the new shooting does seem to make it worthwhile. Probably one i'll wait for a price drop on though.

Virtua Tennis

Uncharted

Super Star Dust

That's it.

Looked at Rayman Origins but think those 2 will keep me entertained for long enough. That will no doubt go down in price like the home console editions have soon enough.

Seen the boxes for the Vita too - they're tiny! Look good. :D

No, no no get Everybody's Golf (if you like online that is).

Everybody's Golf hasn't been rated that well from what I have seen.

Plus golf is boring as hell. Controversial...? :heh:

At launch I'll be picking up a 3G Vita, 8GB memory card, a physical copy of Rayman and downloading MotorStorm RC, Stardust and possibly Escape Plan. Oh, and the promotional copy of WipEout, naturally.

LoveFilm stock Vita games, so I'm going to rely on them for Uncharted and some other launch titles. As such Gravity Rush will likely be the next 'full' game I purchase, depending on when that's released.

I'm also interested in getting some form of case, for obvious reasons, but I think I'm going to wait and see what other people recommend first.