N-Europe

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Diageo

I mean that he just admitted he was kira, even though he still had a chance of getting me killed. The fact that he was willing to give himself up makes me think that the mafia don't mind it happening, meaning it can clear some of them. He made a very flawed attempt to arrest me (which people bought, including you who knew he was lying), which also struck me as careless. Tales still wins at the end if mafia gain majority, so it is possible.

Zell being kira at the start and giving the death note up to a more active member makes sense to me, and getting it back when Tales goes to prison also makes sense. You sending him to hospital at just the right time could be a coincidence, but you waited 9(I think?) nights after Zell said he had amnesia, so it's way more likely that you guys are mafia. Since doctors are fairly useless in this it is easy for one to seem good.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you waited 9(I think?) nights

We're on Day 8, dude :heh:

He publicly announced he had amnesia during Day 3. I targeted him on Night 6.

On Night 3, I tried targeting Nintendohnut (I suspected him to be the heatless person, and wanted to see if the doctor would have anything to do with that). I failed, though

On Night 4 I targeted ReZ, but failed. On night 5 I targeted him again, and met mr-paul and Dannyboy, as well.

If you're already admitting Zell regaining his memory and Tales getting arrested were coincidences, what case do you have against me? Care to vote for Ryuk, or EddieColeslaw, instead?

We're on Day 8, dude :heh:

I knew we were either day 8 or 9 :indeed:

On Night 3, I tried targeting Nintendohnut (I suspected him to be the heatless person, and wanted to see if the doctor would have anything to do with that). I failed, though

On Night 4 I targeted ReZ, but failed. On night 5 I targeted him again, and met mr-paul and Dannyboy, as well.

If you're already admitting Zell regaining his memory and Tales getting arrested were coincidences, what case do you have against me? Care to vote for Ryuk, or EddieColeslaw, instead?

I admitted no such thing ¬¬ But for 3 nights you didn't target the only person who definitely needed a doctor. You went around building up trust instead in my eyes. I think it fits, but Sméagol and mr-paul what did he do that made you trust him? It's mostly Zell I'm worried about. The main problem is that we have only a vague idea of how many are left.

Zell what have you been doing up until now?

Majority has been reached. Ryuk has been arrested.

Marta.png

Night Begins

[1] The Peeps

[2] dan-likes-trees

[3] Aqui1a [Arrested]

[4] jayseven [Arrested]

[5] Jonnas

[6] MadDog

[7] Nintendohnut

[8] Dazz

[9] Tales [Arrested]

[10] EddieColeslaw

[11] heroicjanitor

[12] Cube

[13] Ellmeister

[14] Rummy

[15] ReZourceman

[16] mr-paul

[17] Dannyboy-the-Dane

[18] Ryuk [Arrested]

[19] Sméagol

[20] Zell

Surveillance Camera 1 [22 Elmgreen Drive]

Sméagol limps into his home and remains there for the night.

Surveillance Camera 2 [1006 Maple Street]

Ellmeister enters the home and does not leave for the night.

Surveillance Camera 3 [234 Lansdowne Road]

Jonnas entered the home and remained there for the night. A car pulled up in front of the house and mr-paul attempted to leave the car, but quickly re-entered the car and drove away. Later that night, Ellmeister walked to the side of the house and left 3 minutes later.

Surveillance Camera 5 [24 Hitlin Road]

Cube entered the home and did not leave.

Surveillance Camera 6 [19 Parkmore Drive]

Signal Lost...

Surveillance Camera 7 [29 Northbrook Drive]

Signal Lost

Surveillance Camera 8 [49 Oakwood Road]

Dannyboy entered and remained for the night.

Reports

A dark haired man was seen walking around the Cinnabar Lane, neighbours worried that he might be a vandal.

A blonde girl was seen at 234 Landowne Road. Neighbours called in as they were worried and wondered why the girl was there at night.

Strong blizzard conditions have knocked over a few trees in the surrounding area and damaged some property. The satellite dish was knocked off the roof of the SFU building. Apologies for the inconvenience.

DAY BEGINS

Zell what were you doing each night before you got your memories back?

Ellmeister how does sneaking around houses help to repair your machine? Is your machine causing these blzzards?

No, it is a cat machine. It just breaks down randomly and so I have to go fix it, but I waste a night having to fix it. I was only there temprorarily and didn't do anything else...

It took 3 minutes to repair?

Jonnas when you went to Zell's house to send him to the hospital, what was his house like and what was his address?

He slept in the SFU building, in the sofa, because he didn't remember where he lived.

As for Ellmeister... what is this about a machine, and why was it at my house?

Zell what were you doing each night before you got your memories back?

Ellmeister how does sneaking around houses help to repair your machine? Is your machine causing these blzzards?

Nothing, I had no power.

By the way, do you have red hair?

Ok, so here's my post:

I place the surveillance cameras, essentially providing the bulk of the write-up. Due to the blizzard, I fell of the roof, spraining my ankle in the proces. So I was "roleblocked", like mr-paul was. In addition, my ankle requires healing by a doctor, if I am to use my ability again. From the write-up, I'm mainly concerned with 2 cameras not receiving a signal. I'm guessing it's due to the blizzard, but what if it's not? There's probably nothing going on at ReZ's house, however, I wonder what's going on at The Peeps' house. Also, I was against Ryuk's arresting, we don't know anything about him. He might be good, then all we've done is reduce the amount of votes needed.

Any questions?

My questions:

@ Deathnote fans:

I wonder if the blizzard affects everyone (including mafia), if it's random, or if someone / some thing is causing it. Is there anyone who can tell me if the weather had any significance in the manga / anime / movies? Is there a pattern to it?

@ Jonnas:

See above. If you could help me, I'd be much obliged, on the other hand, most of the people remaining have a camera on them now. So I guess I'm not in a hurry, unless you people think we should get cameras on the last few players ASAP. Again, I'm not in a hurry, so if you have more pressing targets, or if you think it's not wise to mention your intended whereabouts for the night in this thread, feel free to target someone else.

@ Zell:

Anything on Nintendohnut?

@ Ellmeister:

What does your cat machine actually do? And also, do you only repair your cat machine, or can you repair other stuff, like my cameras for example (perhaps I should ask Diageo)?

@ The Peeps:

Any explanations for the camera perhaps? But more importantly, what's up with the lack of a heat signature?

I personally find this the most pressing at the moment. I wonder why others don't feel the same way.

vote: The Peeps

I'd guess it lost signal due to the blizzard. Sméagol, do you get to see everyone's faces on these cameras or do you only see what's in the write-up?

There's nothing I've done that justifies you voting for me either. You're better off pursuing someone else.

I think it is. I'm not voting due to the lost signal, I already said I assumed this is simply caused by the blizzard. There's a dead man walking in your house, that's what I find mysterious.

As for me, I don't get any additional info. So I don't know anymore about the people living at these addresses than you do. I don't get any faces, and I assume I don't show mine to the ones I target as well.

Why Nintendohnut in particular?

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1279054&postcount=360

Perhaps that could shed some light on things, perhaps not.

If other people have better leads..

I think it is. I'm not voting due to the lost signal, I already said I assumed this is simply caused by the blizzard. There's a dead man walking in your house, that's what I find mysterious.

As for me, I don't get any additional info. So I don't know anymore about the people living at these addresses than you do. I don't get any faces, and I assume I don't show mine to the ones I target as well.

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1279054&postcount=360

Perhaps that could shed some light on things, perhaps not.

If other people have better leads..

Oh right sorry I forgot. I haven't been clear with how my role works now, so I'll go ahead and explain it.

During the day, I get to ask dead people questions. During the night, I target one player to read his/her aura.

Last night, I followed heroicjanitor to the Desterate Building Complex. The building had high security and I couldn't look in at him directly. But when I touched the door, I received a vision of a man in the Desterate Building handing a Death Note to a red haired man.

Needless to say:

Arrest: heroicjanitor

Smeagol, can you suggest a good question for Nintendohnut? I'm thinking that "who killed you" might not get us anywhere.