NEurope
Murr

Bond 23 - SkyFall

(Also Idris Elba will be the first black Bond.)

I'm calling it.

HERE AND NOW.

Well considering he's been interviewed on it before and has said he'd do it!... It's not exactly a long shot! :p

He did say though he wouldn't want to be seen as the first 'black Bond'... he wouldn't want race to come into it, and he'd just be seen as... the next Bond.

But tbh that's 100% unavoidable!

(Also Idris Elba will be the first black Bond.)

This reminded me of an old show from many moons ago (last episode of said show too)

EDIT: Skip to about 2 mins 30seconds... can't get the embed to start playing from there

I can't wait to be 50 and watch old TV shows.

Really wanna see if they age as badly as shows from the 70s.

Not Skyfall related but I thought this news was best suited here where Bond fans would read!

Just read on their offical james bond facebook & twitter page that they are finally releasing all the Bond films on blu ray as a 50th Anniversary box set.

No news on pricing or release date as yet.

Bond50_noband_1326225366-000.jpg

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/1216218 IGN amongst many others are also reporting the story.

I could jizz right now

Seriously, this series is long overdue for a blu-ray release. Amazon have it at £89.99. October 1st 2012.

David Arnold won't be conducting the score in this film, instead we've got Thomas Newman who I personally adore. Especially his soundtracks for Pixar films.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Although admittedly that's not Bond-esque at all. But still excited, I have loads of his scores.

Rather boring image.

Also, I still don't like Ben Whishaw as Q. He's too young. They need someone older. John de Lancie would do a really good job.

Rather boring image.

Also, I still don't like Ben Whishaw as Q. He's too young. They need someone older. John de Lancie would do a really good job.

They cast him as Q?

Why? :hmm:

So that fangirls will have a new couple to ship in their fanfics.

It's a brilliant way to appeal to the female market.

Shut the fuck up with your fucking Whishaw bashing, mother fuckers. I WILL not hear that shit. He HAS THE RIGHT to be cast as anyone.

Fuck it. Cast him as Gandalf in a LOTR sequel, if ya hafta.

Casting Ben Whishaw is a stroke of genius, in line with casting Judi Dench as M. It's a more realistic idea of how MI6 would likely run these days. The man inventing all the latest high-tech gadgets at Q branch isn't going to be a clumsy old man, but some bright young spark straight out of uni. It'll throw a new and interesting dynamic between Q and Bond, in much the same way Dench's casting did with Bond.

Also Whishaw made me paella once and it was orgasmic so I'm gonna defend him forever.

Not Skyfall related but I thought this news was best suited here where Bond fans would read!

Just read on their offical james bond facebook & twitter page that they are finally releasing all the Bond films on blu ray as a 50th Anniversary box set.

No news on pricing or release date as yet.

Bond50_noband_1326225366-000.jpg

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/1216218 IGN amongst many others are also reporting the story.

Oh wow i'm so gonna get this. Then when Skyfall comes out on Blu Ray i'm going to buy that too...

...and gently prop it up next to the others and pretend it's all one box set.

Some new images ..

skyfall-movie-image-daniel-craig.jpg

skyfall-image-daniel-craig.jpg

daniel-craig-skyfall-image.jpg

naomie-harris-skyfall-image.jpg

59803.jpg

59806.jpg

59808.jpg

Source - Comicbookmovie.com

A Trailer was shown, not available to watch yet, but a description is here -

The trailer begins with a shot of Bond (Daniel Craig) from behind looking at the city of London. Then we hear someone in a voice-over say the word “Country” and Bond saying, “England.” It seems he is playing some sort of word association game. We then hear the mystery voice say “Gun” and Bond replies “Shot” as we view a target at the end of a shooting range. We then see that 007 is in an interrogation room where he is being asked the questions and being watched by Ralph Fiennes and some other people through two-way mirrors. The man sitting in front of Bond says “Agent,” and the superspy replies “Provocateur.” As more images flash on the screen the word association game continues: “Murder” “Employment.” The music then drops out as we flash back to the interrogation room and the man running the test says. “Skyfall.” After a pause, Bond says, “Done,” and stands up from the table. Another huge montage begins and we see shots of helicopters, giant fireballs causing a mysterious silhouette, shots of the Shanghai nightlife, Bond is standing over a long row of coffins draped with the flag of England, and a subway car crashing through a tunnel wall with incredible force. As the trailer comes to an end we hear Bond say, “Someone is coming to kill us. We’re going to kill them first.”

From beginning to end the trailer was impressive and had a very slick look to it that we don’t typically see from Mendes’ movies. While it all came in flashes, the movie looks like it is very action packed and tense. As excited as I was for Skyfall going into the presentation, I’m even more excited now.

A new Image -

scaled.php?server=196&filename=classybond.jpg&res=landing

And ....

NEW BOND CONFIRMED FOR 2014

James Bond will return ... in two years.

Sony reportedly announced today at CinemaCon that, even though Skyfall doesn't open until November, they are moving forward right away on the tentatively titled Bond 24. The studio has slated the film for a holiday 2014 release, a mere two-year gap between Bond films (there were four years between Quantum of Solace and Skyfall).

MI6 points out that "Bond 24 is also Craig's first 'optional' film from his original contract, which like recent actors before him, was three films and the first refusal at a fourth."

Source - IGN & Comicbookmovie.com

MI6 points out that "Bond 24 is also Craig's first 'optional' film from his original contract, which like recent actors before him, was three films and the first refusal at a fourth."

Oh how Pierce Brosnam should have refused the fourth!

Trailer is out on Monday apparently. Empire or Total Film (I forget which) tweeted about it yesterday.