N-Europe

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia: The Game

Beast

Fair enough, I didn't realise it had been 72 hours already. Everything is locked in! Do not send me any more PMs for this night as they will not count!

NIGHT TWO: A STOLEN CHANCE FOR LOVE

Everybody used a portkey to transport themselves into the forest, soon of which would soon hold a dark secret, for nobody knows for sure what people are capable of. A man with scruffy hair ran to somewhere where he knew he would not be disturbed by anybody. Away from the battle, the man with scruffy black hair had got out an object. Grinning to himself and staring, he thought long and hard about what he wanted.

"Show me!" he said, closing his eyes like it was a wish. When he opened them, he saw that nothing had changed.

"SHOW ME WHAT I NEED!" he yelled, shaking the object in his hand.

Still, nothing had happened.

He took a deep breath of anger and sighed with disappointment.

He pocketed the broken glass and went on to battle. He found a woman wearing a smart suit, she walked towards him, her wand by her side. As she approached him, she raised her wand.

"Where is he?!" she demanded.

"Who?" the man replied, bewildered.

"You know who!" she screamed at him, her wand shaking in her hand, her face moulded into the look of disgust.

"He's dead, remember?" the man replied coolly.

The woman gave a fake little laugh. "Don't get clever with me, I know you both didn't get on, what have you done with him?"

"Nothing, I swear it! I would never speak to him after that night!" he shouted in her face. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have better things to be doing with my time!"

He pushed his glasses up his nose and walked away from her.

"Oh no you don't!" she whispered and suddenly, a big ball of yellow light escaped her wand and hit him in the back of his head, blinding him. He did nothing as he took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes to regain his sight. Finally, the blindness had disappeared and the dark trees surrounded him were clear again. However, the woman was gone.

"What was that about?" he wondered to himself. He walked on into the forest.

The large man with facial hair was grinning from ear-to-ear at his pet. He smiled and laughed as the pet bent down, giving him a bow.

"I'm so happy!" he said, giving his pet a treat. As this happened, the pet flew into the nightsky, resting until his master needed him again.

A woman with brown hair walked towards a blonde-haired person, only seeing the back of him. She got out her wand and whispered a spell. A ball of light escaped and hit the man unknowingly in the back. The ball stayed inside of the blonde and it quickly sped back in front of her glowing gold. This shocked her but she smiled.

A grubby-looking man was smirking to himself, looking at the ginger man.

"Hmmm, I wonder..." he whispered. He raised his wand and uttered a word, thinking of the man. Something dropped from the sky onto the floor, he picked it up. It was some sort of card.

He seemed let down at first.

"What good is this going to do?" he said, turning it around in his hand. All of a sudden, the card was glowing blue and a voice escaped the card. Only he could hear what the message said.

"Well now, I suppose this really is valuable after all!" he smiled and pocketed the item.

A hooded figure with black gloves was walking, fidgeting with his hands and his robes, trying to find something. He started to panic when, at last, he had found it. he gave a little smile and saw ahead what looked like a young teenager. The hooded man calmed himself down and tip-toed silently behind the unaware teenager who was busy admiring a blonde woman who looked out-of-place from a distance.

"She's the one!" the teenager smiled. "I finally found her!"

However, before he could even move one step towards her, the disguised man had grabbed him in a headlock and forced the object on the back of his neck and released him, the object quickly wrapped around his neck, strangling every inch of the teenager's life. The good-looking teenager was struggling for breath. He turned around slowly and looked at the hooded man, seeing his face clearly.

"Y-you?" he uttered, the last word of his life escaping him. With this, the hooded man replied with no words but a smile. A smile that was both malicious and forced. The teenager lay on the floor slowly, his last breath escaping him. The hooded figure stood on the spot for a moment, contemplating what he had done. The guilt of him taking away a life had suddenly come over him but he nodded to himself.

"I did what I had to do!" he said and with this, he ran away, leaving the motionless teenager lying in the dark forest, accompanied by the immortal force that would soon meet others in the very near future.

MR-PAUL HAS DIED.

HE WAS FAXON PAOLINI, A TEENAGER OBSESSED WITH A BLONDE WOMAN.

HE WAS NEUTRAL!

A life was lost today and there was surely a feeling amongst everybody that somebody would be accompanying poor Faxon Paolini very soon...

Players:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Ellmeister

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Ryuk

The Peeps

Tales

Zell

15 PLAYERS START

MAJORITY IS 8

DAY THREE: MAGIC IS MIGHT

The day starts now!

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You attempted to silence/force to talk with actions someone. That is clearly a mafia power. It rebounded, as she seems to a reflect spell, and you were the one affected by it.

Are you saying you are not the hooded wizard cast the silence spell?

Jump to the conclusion that you are obviously mafia? Yeah, because it is clear.

Why do you think I'm a main candidate?

People suggested the theory that Dazz mentioned the rule-breaking because someone who shouldn't have done posted. Based on this, I worked out that you were the only one who hadn't posted again that day.

Obviously, that doesn't matter now that Heroic has said who he is.

I am willing to trust Diageo. Perago: heroicjanitor

I strongly believe I know who Diageo is, and that he's telling the truth about Herojan. He voted for Herojan yesterday, way before his list was half-crossed. It sounds to me like he already knew who herojan was: a villain.

I am willing to trust Diageo. Perago: heroicjanitor

I strongly believe I know who Diageo is, and that he's telling the truth about Herojan. He voted for Herojan yesterday, way before his list was half-crossed. It sounds to me like he already knew who herojan was: a villain.

Diageo was the eccentric woman who reflected my spell, just so you don't go getting him killed just yet ;)

I am Mundungus Fletcher, and I have two powers. The second one is potentially more useful than my first one, but was useless last night. My first one affects people. I wanted to see what it does. The second one gives me a chance of gaining information about my target's previous targets.

Ugh... I blame Dazz. My character isn't even in Harry Potter so I felt I had to make something up. You'll see when you kill me, and you will lol at who I am.

Extra LOL.

That's what you get for trying to silence me.

You are welcome everyone.

He glues mouths shut for fun?

When I say silence, I include the talk with actions thing.

He doggedly described his role the same way I did in the pirate mafia. As it isn't exactly a good role to claim I'm inclined to believe him on that bit.

Diageo was the eccentric woman who reflected my spell, just so you don't go getting him killed just yet ;)

Which is exactly what I suspected. In fact, I strongly believe that you tried to kill Diageo last night, but mr-paul sacrificed himself to save Diageo (though this is just me theorising. No evidence whatsoever to support this)