N-Europe

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

Cube

You are wrong HeroicJanitor, and the fact that you somehow get my suspicions and not my alignment but then get ReZ's alignment doesn't do you any favours. You are either misinformed or lying. Isn't likely that if anyone would be made to look suspicious, it would be us?

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diageo, is it possible that he's mafia and you don't know it? I only ask because in the pokemafia game that was the exact situation with you and maddog (if I remember correctly?) and you defended him strongly then because you believed him to be good. There's a chance that this is the case again - that he is mafia and you are town and that you have been lead to believe that he is good when actually he is working with the mafia?

I'd like to clarify that I'm not saying that this is the case, simply that it isn't beyond the realms of possibility as it's happened before.

Is that cause you have a different win condition to the rest of the town? What could your information possibly be that is so useful to the mafia?

In other news, that handsome man needs to start doing some goddam work and protecting people rather than protecting himself constantly just so he keep surviving. It's pointless and pretty selfish!

To be honest I doubt heroic's info after yesterday. His information yesterday when he investigated Diageo was that 'Diageo suspects his partner is involved in criminal activity'... but then it was Diageo that seemed to take the item that night, meaning it's he that is actually involved in criminal activity rather than Rez. There's always a chance heroic gets the opposite of the truth (dumb cop)? Can't be sure of course.

I think it's going to get a point soon where you guys are just going to have to reveal your info in order to save Rez. To be honest the reason I'm most suspicious of you is not heroic's info but the fact that you guys said you had no powers whatsoever and could only talk together outside the thread, but now that you are pushed it turns out there is something else to your roles.

To be honest I doubt heroic's info after yesterday. His information yesterday when he investigated Diageo was that 'Diageo suspects his partner is involved in criminal activity'... but then it was Diageo that seemed to take the item that night, meaning it's he that is actually involved in criminal activity rather than Rez. There's always a chance heroic gets the opposite of the truth (dumb cop)? Can't be sure of course.

I think it's going to get a point soon where you guys are just going to have to reveal your info in order to save Rez. To be honest the reason I'm most suspicious of you is not heroic's info but the fact that you guys said you had no powers whatsoever and could only talk together outside the thread, but now that you are pushed it turns out there is something else to your roles.

Its not a power or a win condition, it is essentially a consequence if X happens then X will happen.