NEurope
Guy

How Much Toilet Paper is TOO MUCH?

HOLD IT IN.

explode when you get back.

or grow a pair and take as much as you like, nothing wrong with taking a hefty dump. :)

If you buy quality toilet paper than 2 squares is more than enough! Maybe 3 if it's a messy one.

After the first few wipes you can go down to 1 square if you're feeling adventurous.

Poor quality paper? 3 squares to start, going down to 2. :)

I've never took a dump at a stranger's or a friend's house or even worse, in a public toilet! Wait until you get home and unleash then on the comfort of your own bog.

As for the toilet paper thing, who cares? Just don't let the toilet paper tear!

If you buy quality toilet paper than 2 squares is more than enough! Maybe 3 if it's a messy one.

After the first few wipes you can go down to 1 square if you're feeling adventurous.

Poor quality paper? 3 squares to start, going down to 2. :)

Seriously, how clean is you people's poo? Three squares?

Have a good diet, high in fibre and you'll need less.

If you're really lucky you'll be able to get a fabled "nae wiper". This special occurrences happen very rarely and you know it as soon as it happens. A true man won't even take a "just in case" wipe and just walk straight out knowing he is as clean as a whistle.

Have a good diet, high in fibre and you'll need less.

If you're really lucky you'll be able to get a fabled "nae wiper". This special occurrences happen very rarely and you know it as soon as it happens. A true man won't even take a "just in case" wipe and just walk straight out knowing he is as clean as a whistle.

I know those, though they're unfortunately rare.

What types of food contain high fibre?

I took a dump at a friends house once. Had to put it back though, as it was making my pocket all dirty.

Yeah what the fuck is this shit. (Literally)

For true man read dirty bastard.

This is the funniest thing I have read in absolutely ages.

sylvester_stallone_demolition_man_001.jpg

Demolition Man: I'm happy that you're happy, but the place where you're supposed to have the toilet paper, you've got this little shelf with three seashells on it.

00471427_.jpg

Future Bitch Cop: He doesn't know how to use the three seashells! *Snigger* I can see how that could be confusing.

demolition-man-morality-statute.jpg

Demolition Man: Thanks a lot you shit-brained, fuck-faced, ball breaking, duck fucking pain in the ass. So much for the seashells. See you in a few minutes.

"Just shit it on 'em.

Putchyo numba two's in the air if you did it on 'em."

The people whom I know don't measure their toiler roll prior and post visits to the toilet. So until I hear some whining through the network I'm going to take whatever's needed to get the job done.

00471427_.jpg

Future Bitch Cop: He doesn't know how to use the three seashells! *Snigger* I can see how that could be confusing.

A quality reference, but it would've been even better if you had Rob Schneider with his words.

How can you wipe your arse with 1 or even 2 sheets?

You can, it just wouldn't be a complete job.

This thread reminds me of a funny story about one of my little brother's friends a few years ago. There was no toilet paper in there when he went in, and apparently he thought it was a great idea to wipe his arse on the towel and leave quickly. We discovered what happened when my dad had finished showering, and roared "DIRTY BASTARD!" He had to take another shower too :laughing:

This thread reminds me of a funny story about one of my little brother's friends a few years ago. There was no toilet paper in there when he went in, and apparently he thought it was a great idea to wipe his arse on the towel and leave quickly. We discovered what happened when my dad had finished showering, and roared "DIRTY BASTARD!" He had to take another shower too :laughing:
And now the thread is actually funny!

*ahem* I made the Demolition Man reference on the last page... *ahem*

No shit.

lol

*ahem* I made the Demolition Man reference on the last page... *ahem*

Mine was prettier.

Mine was prettier.

Mine was less "try hard".

And I'm fairly certain it had a vintage feel too.

Mine was try hard in an ironic way. Also, I took those screenshots with my camera phone from my CRTV with a half chewed VHS of Demolition Man I shoplifted from a charity shop while I was high on meow meow (before it went mainstream).

Mine was try hard in an ironic way. Also, I took those screenshots with my camera phone from my CRTV with a half chewed VHS of Demolition Man I shoplifted from a charity shop while I was high on meow meow (before it went mainstream).

Explaining the process is so try hard.

I was going to post it on my blog anyway. My blog is about the big toe on my left foot. You wouldn't understand.

It's pretty try hard to try and not look like try hards to each other.

It's pretty try hard to try and not look like try hards to each other.

When I was little I remember calling taking a shit a 'try hard' thinking it was all one word.