NEurope
Guy

How Much Toilet Paper is TOO MUCH?

Back on topic: You guys are still using individual sheets? I rig a roll up to this bad boy and I'm all set:

Belt_sanders.jpg

Obviously I use a film reel style configuration though, wouldn't want to be re-using the same stuff.

Back on topic: You guys are still using individual sheets? I rig a roll up to this bad boy and I'm all set:

Belt_sanders.jpg

Obviously I use a film reel style configuration though, wouldn't want to be re-using the same stuff.

I hope to god you're using toilet paper - otherwise you're gonna have the smoothest bum in Europe.

I hope to god you're using toilet paper - otherwise you're gonna have the smoothest bum in Europe.

Well yeah, obviously the sand paper comes off before the toilet paper goes on.

I'll admit, there is some collateral splatter to various furnishings in the shitter, but my arse ends up as clean as a whistle.

Also, my arse is pretty smooth anyway. It looks like Right Said Fred in a 2 man rugby scrum.

I was high on meow meow (before it went mainstream).

I love.

---

I try and be conservative, but not really. I'll use 2-3 squares at a time. But multiple 2-3 Squares (as is required).

Have a good diet, high in fibre and you'll need less.

If you're really lucky you'll be able to get a fabled "nae wiper". This special occurrences happen very rarely and you know it as soon as it happens. A true man won't even take a "just in case" wipe and just walk straight out knowing he is as clean as a whistle.

They're not that rare, I had one this morning...

Of course I'm clearly not a true man as I always perform a security wipe, rather be safe than sorry!

Wow, thanks to this thread and google ads I've found out that total cleaning supplies can provide me with all my UK cleaning, hygiene and janitorial supplies online. I need never leave the house or run out of loo role again. :bouncy:

Also everyone should get a bidet; no more toilet paper and makes an interesting conversation piece.

Can't believe this nonsense is still going strong. I gave it a page at best. Based on such solid responses, I will design my next thread as a companion to this one.

Shake That Snake: Avoiding Lemon Drizzle

Edited by Guy

I for one know enough about people's bathroom habits by now without another thread about them. D:

Baby wipes are definitely the way to go. In conjunction with normal toilet paper of course so that you leave yourself dry.

I tend to save wet wipes for the "sausage with no skin" kind of shits, if you catch my drifter

The Infinishit, eh? I've been there. I still am. guyPhone posting for the win.

The Infinishit, eh? I've been there. I still am. guyPhone posting for the win.

ReZ has never stopped shitting either, it's just that his shit ends up on here.

Mcoy would state differently depending on the type of day.

Sometime Mcoy can have a shit after a curry that just needs mopping off

Sometimes you have that really hard boiled shit that just plops out and leaves no mess

Other times you have that sticky shit that just fucks up everything.

WHOLELY depends on the quality of the paper. Some triple-ply-quad-core-centrino-embossed-glazed-leafs are one-piece at a time. Tracing paper is a threefold. Generally, two sheet-fold go. People who are wusses and scared of feeling some poo are KILLING THE ENVIRONMENT.

Remember girls, front to back!

Shake That Snake: Avoiding Lemon Drizzle

We've definitely had this discussion before; years ago back in the glory days of Halo 2 online, probably amidst a bit of Hot Tub Ranking.

Mcoy would state differently depending on the type of day.

Sometime Mcoy can have a shit after a curry that just needs mopping off

Sometimes you have that really hard boiled shit that just plops out and leaves no mess

Other times you have that sticky shit that just fucks up everything.

Whenever I read one of your comments it's THIS voice that I head in my head.

It's perfect :love: