darksnowman +2

D_prOdigy +2

jayseven +1

MoogleViper +1

Jonnas +1

Magnus +1

Patch +1

mcj metroid +1

I'm happy for anyone else to begin another round at any point now, but there is now a bonus picture available :hehe:

NTGcatchphrase.jpg

darksnowman and D_prOdigy may now both nominate two panels each to be removed from the image (corresponding to how many correct answers they got in this round). I will then post the picture with the panels removed and only these two will be able to post guesses about the game. They are only allowed one attempt each and if neither gets the correct answer, I will removed a further 6 panels (of my own choice as it may take a while to get responses from everyone else) and the picture will then be open to everone who answered correctly in this round, namely darksnowman, D_prOdigy, jayseven, MoogleViper, Jonnas, Magnus, Patch and mcj metroid :smile: Again, only one guess per person!

If noone has guessed the image after this stage, I will remove the two remaining panels and anyone may guess :grin:

If the picture is guessed in the first stage involving darksnowman and D_prOdigy, 2 Points will be awarded to the victor. A correct answer following that will result in 1 Point.

I hope everyone understands :smile: I just fancied adding something a little different this time..

I'll remove those and get the picture up. I'll get rid of another 2 when D_prOdigy gets on.. but you're free to take your guess now if you don't want to wait :heh:

Here you go..

NTG2011hidden27.jpg

Say what you see :heh:

I reckon the game will be very easy to guess (if you know it :indeed:) as quite a bit is revealed already!

Edited by nekunando