N-Europe

The Pirate Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cube - Sinbad, "affects" people

Dazz - Young pirate, we're about to find out who, may have been lying.

Jayseven - Jack Sparrow, target switcher, lying about targets (?)

Jonnas - Steals stuff

mr-paul - Tetra, neutral, 2 lives and survivor (may steal the win?)

Nintendohnut - Peg-Leg Pete, protector

ReZourceman- cook, random power, doesn't do much?

Sméagol - Davy Jones, Jailkeeper/vote blocker

Tales - Unknown

The Fish - Quite probably the watchful dude in the crows nest who was hanging

Zell - roleblocker, no idea about where they are in the write-ups.

I'd like roleclaims from Tales, Zell and also Rez really, as they're the only players who haven't claimed anything. Also the fish, but I doubt he's a danger/even going to come online and post here before the end of the day.

I'm going to PM peeps to double-check who I targetted each night but I'm certain that it still makes sense. You, nintendohnut, may've been roleblocked altogether.

I'm seriously spinning. Read Thread From Start looks like priority of the day All 407 posts >_<

I have just noticed something else about night 2:

The one-eyed pirate was climbing back up to the crow's nest but someone was already up there. The unknown person upturned a pot and some kind of sauce rained down on the one-eyed pirate's face.

This sounds quite a lot like Rez's soup/sauce. Which is odd, because it sounds like he's roleblocking someone here. Foul play?

Also, heroic just because I was locked away on night 2 doesn't mean I'm the killer at all. I'm not really sure what your logic is there...

Interestingly enough, Rez was just viewing the thread, but didn't respond. Which is odd for him.

He's not silenced either as he has spoken already today and when he was apparently silenced the other day he made sure he was viewing the thread all day so we knew.

Heroicjanitor, why did you want me to vote for you?

Night 5 Dazz was made to walk the plank to think about what he had done was because he broke the pirate's code about editing. Also, nintendohnut was certain ell was the epic sailor, but aren't we convinced it's cube now? How does that work?

... One-legged man killed on night 1. Either this is long john silver or nintendohnut, going by the pirates we have left.

Night two; The wooden-legged man sought to help the epic sailor (nintendohnut claims this is him, but that his target was ellmeister, who we later discover was barnacle bill the 'crusty' man, and cube now claims to be the epic sailor)

Night 3 the wooden-legged man shoots ell.

Night 4 the wooden-legged man protects Dazz, the young man.

Night 5 the wooden-legged man attempts to kill the pirate of fortune, jonnas.

Nintendohnut claims to be the wooden-legged man on occasion. I'm sorry, but the semantics argument is falling apart for me now. Dazz is gone for now, but tomorrow I believe I will be gunning for nintendohnut again. Look at the list of players left. Who else could it be?

It can't be jonnas, as he is the gentleman of fortune, so tales and zell are the only two who have not rolecalled as far as I can tell so far. One of you three is the wooden-legged killer. Nintendohnut some of your claimed targets at night have clearly been wrong (you claimed that you targetted the epic sailor, ell, when actually the epic sailor was cube, for example).

As I say, I'm not going to jump straight onto you to vote, but I think you must at the very least join me in the investigation of zell and tales. I'm going to scan the thread replies now to see if you've declared all of your targets and see if it possibly fits at all.

Heroicjanitor, why did you want me to vote for you?

Back when I was trying to find out who had the double vote I made a mental note to check if you had it but it only worked if it was the first thing you said. It came back to me a while ago as something of importance I had to ask you to do, but I remember now it turned out it was Aqui1a.

Also, heroic just because I was locked away on night 2 doesn't mean I'm the killer at all. I'm not really sure what your logic is there...

The wooden-legged pirate had plans to help the epic sailor but found himself shut away from the rest of the ship.

That was you being shut away by Sméagol. Ergo you are the wooden-legged sailor.

I have declared all my targets.

Confusion about who is the epic sailor:

- On night 2 I was jailkept, and it said that I was attempting to help out the epic sailor but was locked up.

- The next day Ellmeister said he had targeted Aqui1a, and that he need to confirm he was the epic sailor in the write-up in order to be sure that he had been targeting the killer.

- I came out and said that I had targeted Ellmeister and that the write-up suggested that I had been looking for the epic sailor, so that must be him.

- He said that if that was the case then Aqui1a was the tattooed killer and he (Ell) had targeted him that night

- Aqui1a did indeed turn out to be the tattooed killer (Popeye)

I targeted Ell that night. I received a PM saying that I had been jailkept, seen unspeakable horrors etc, and couldn't vote. It was confirmed by Smeagol that this was him, and as I couldn't have been redirected, Ell must have, in that write up at least, been the epic sailor. It is the only way that all of the above could fit together. But that doesn't make sense as he's dead.

Basically I have no fooking idea what is going on with it all.

However, jay:

You say that the killer on night 1 can only have been me or Dannyboy 'based on the pirates that we have left'; that isn't true as we haven't had an actual character claim from the fish, Zell, Tales or Rez. It could be one of them. Or it could be someone else, who is lying about their role because they would be stupid to come out as a wooden-legged pirate at this point.

The only problem that I have really is that even if I am lynched absolutely nothing will be cleared up. You guys will still have a one-legged killer and absolutely no idea who he is, and none of the stuff will make sense.

Did you check your targets jayseven? Did you actually target Rummy on Night 4?

That was you being shut away by Sméagol. Ergo you are the wooden-legged sailor.

I will only say this once more because it's giving me a headache - there MUST be another wooden-legged character out there. It's not unbelievable - there have already been 2 (me and dannyboy) and we are playing in a game entirely made up of PIRATES. I am certainly A wooden-legged pirate, but I am not the killer. I have said this a great number of times and repeating myself constantly is just ridiculous.

I am still suspcious of jay. I asked him to list his targets, which he did, but seeing as he doesn't have notes on this game and can't remember what happened a day ago, I can only assumed he went through his sent PMs and checked. Now he's saying he may have gotten his target wrong for the night that I queried him on as it would be impossible to be true? I simply think he's lying. And I don't think I was roleblocked that night at all - confirmation from roleblockers would be good - but if I had been I'm sure it would appear in the write-up or I would have received a PM - that is what happened previously.

You are wrong, and you will see that if I am lynched.

How am I trying to confuse the issue? If anything I'm trying to explain my position.

Is there a plan that someone can think of to prove me innocent tonight? Are there any investigators out there who can discover my alignment? Or any trackers to see who I target or something? Just to prove that I'm not lying to you all.

Also: Why have the people I asked to roleclaim not appeared? I expected as much of the fish, but Tales was on plenty earlier, Rez was actually viewing the thread earlier on after I asked but didn't respond, and Zell hasn't said anything either.

No, we should lynch ReZ. Have you noticed that the only reason we know Dohnut to be a wooden-legged pirate is because he's admitted to it himself? Why would he do this? Granted, Dohnut could turn out to be mafia, but there is as much for him as there is against him.

Honestly, lynching Dazz was a mistake. And if I die tonight, for god's sake, LYNCH REZ

And to make me even more suspicious of you, the person you tried to protect on night 2 was the epic sailor, Cube, who I believe may have killed Rummy on night 4.

I was Smee, protector, loyal to the captain. A straight protector. There wouldn't be two people who are good with exactly the same role. You must be the mafia protector.

And stop saying that you're not the only one with a wooden leg. It is clear that you are the only one described in that way.

[..]

I was Smee, protector, loyal to the captain. A straight protector. There wouldn't be two people who are good with exactly the same role. You must be the mafia protector.

[..]

This is good info by the way, however, are you even supposed to reveal this info?

No, we should lynch ReZ. Have you noticed that the only reason we know Dohnut to be a wooden-legged pirate is because he's admitted to it himself? Why would he do this? Granted, Dohnut could turn out to be mafia, but there is as much for him as there is against him.

Honestly, lynching Dazz was a mistake. And if I die tonight, for god's sake, LYNCH REZ

Well he had to, if he had said he wasn't the wooden-legged pirate Sméagol would've called bullshit. My only point of confusion is that on night 2, Ellmeister was the epic sailor. I am beginning to think that the mafia have someone who can confuse the write-up. On that night they switched the description of Cube and Ellmeister, and since then have been switching their killer with Nintendohnut. That would explain everything, but I still think Nintendohnut should be lynched because it is unlikely there are two townie protectors.

@Sméagol I knew that too. It said it when he died.

I think that above point is probably true. Nintendohnut as I said I'm just raising the awareness that we have a limited list of who the killer is -- but if the description-switcher is true then, of course, it all goes out the window!!

My priorities are those who have not role-called - Fish, Zell, ReZ, Tales.

I am waiting on Peeps to send confirmation -- I don't have send PMs saved but luckily Peeps replied to a couple of my targets - two of which were to tell me the info I recieved on them as I was not targetted those nights, another night I sent him a PM to verify which target I had picked, but over xmas/nye I had sent peeps a couple of targets i.e. "[x] will be my target this night, [y] on this night, but if [x] is killed before the night starts then target [y], then target [z] the next night, however if either [y] or [z] are dead then target [a]."

I'm fairly sure Rummy was my target simply because I have a memory of him being [x]! But as I say, I am waiting for Peeps to come online and give me confirmation.

You only appear twice in the write-ups as far as i can see; the formiddable pirate that the crusty sailor, ell, was looking for on night 3, and night 5 "The formidable pirate was not interested in unwelcome guests tonight but luckily no one tried to disturb his peace."

Who have your targets been?

I have declared all my targets.

Confusion about who is the epic sailor:

- On night 2 I was jailkept, and it said that I was attempting to help out the epic sailor but was locked up.

- The next day Ellmeister said he had targeted Aqui1a, and that he need to confirm he was the epic sailor in the write-up in order to be sure that he had been targeting the killer.

- I came out and said that I had targeted Ellmeister and that the write-up suggested that I had been looking for the epic sailor, so that must be him.

- He said that if that was the case then Aqui1a was the tattooed killer and he (Ell) had targeted him that night

- Aqui1a did indeed turn out to be the tattooed killer (Popeye)

If it helps, I targeted Ell that night.