N-Europe

The Pirate Mafia

The Peeps

I targeted Cube tonight, so if we lynch him it won't matter that I'm roleblocked anyway.

Anyway, I got my information from yesterday still, and my power has dramatically increased in usefulness. Jayseven = Jack Sparrow, as I found an empty bottle labelled "Sparrow's Special Blend" and "Jacks Diary" in the soup. :p

But I'm only suspicious of Cube really....he's not given us anything, just a very vague "my power changes/I don't know what it does" routine. He is normally more active. Etc.

Vote : Cube

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smeagol, why do you believe ReZ? Just curious, is all...

I targeted Cube tonight, so if we lynch him it won't matter that I'm roleblocked anyway.

Anyway, I got my information from yesterday still, and my power has dramatically increased in usefulness. Jayseven = Jack Sparrow, as I found an empty bottle labelled "Sparrow's Special Blend" and "Jacks Diary" in the soup. :p

But I'm only suspicious of Cube really....he's not given us anything, just a very vague "my power changes/I don't know what it does" routine. He is normally more active. Etc.

Vote : Cube

He might be major busy though. Like when Jonnas (forgive if I got the name wrong) voted for you, he might have nothing useful to say so he's saying nothing, like what I do.

He might be major busy though./QUOTE]

Yeah but he has still come on and said

As someone asked, I'm Sinbas the sailor. My stories have some affect on people, although my power description doesn't say what affect - it depends on my target's power.

Which is basically saying nothing/being incredibly coy about his power.

But that's exactly what my power is. I affect someone's power. Like on Day 3, Ellmeister appeared to have got his target's target and now who targeted his target (which admittedly caused some confusion, but I didn't feel the need to explain as we got past the confusion).

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that I wasn't roleblocked last night.

No... Cube and ReZ were switched last night, as I tried to steal something from ReZ, but got Cube instead (who had nothing). Epic Sailor, indeed.

Now, ReZ... who are the 5 people who were annoyed at the fact you were busy? Maybe they were your mafia buddies, angry that their killer was roleblocked!

Vote: ReZ

No... Cube and ReZ were switched last night, as I tried to steal something from ReZ, but got Cube instead (who had nothing). Epic Sailor, indeed.

Now, ReZ... who are the 5 people who were annoyed at the fact you were busy? Maybe they were your mafia buddies, angry that their killer was roleblocked!

Vote: ReZ

So the mafia was 7 strong?

Also, I targeted Cube....so if I'm the killer I would be dead. And also....if I'm the killer....why wasn't anyone killed because Cube would have been roleblocked, not me. ???

So the mafia was 7 strong?

Also, I targeted Cube....so if I'm the killer I would be dead. And also....if I'm the killer....why wasn't anyone killed because Cube would have been roleblocked, not me. ???

Because Sméagol admitted to targetting Cube, which means he got you? ANd if you were roleblocked, you didn't kill anyone, obviously.

And it's possible that the mafia was 6 strong. If one of the 5 guys is you, of course.

Night 5The watchful pirate climbed up to his position in the crow's nest but lost his footing. Hanging from the rigging by his foot, he tried calling for help but the other pirates had forgotten he was even on board... hopefully he can attract someone's attention during the day or he'll surely fall to his death... Hint hint

So someone is silenced for the day, and if we do not notice that player will die. And it is one of these folks;

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Tales

The Fish

Zell

Because Sméagol admitted to targetting Cube, which means he got you? ANd if you were roleblocked, you didn't kill anyone, obviously.

And it's possible that the mafia was 6 strong. If one of the 5 guys is you, of course.

But we have already killed one, so you're saying it was 7 strong to begin with.

Also, FYI I did not receive a message saying I was roleblocked, so the only way we'll even know is tomorrow if my power works or not.

I've come out with all information, all my targets, came out as the cook (which you cried foul at, but it was confirmed in the write up today) and we know next to nothing about you....just that you're a thief. What have you stolen in previous nights, and what have you learnt?

I still suspect Cube over you though. But...yeah.

So someone is silenced for the day, and if we do not notice that player will die. And it is one of these folks;

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Tales

The Fish

Zell

That sounds like an inactive, I believe. Could be Zell or The Fish, but if they show up and speak, we may assume any of the others to be silenced.

But we have already killed one, so you're saying it was 7 strong to begin with.

MadDog + 5 people = 6

If we consider yourself to be one of the 5 people. Obviously, there can't be 6 evil pirates left.

As for my targets, I stole Herojan's alarm clock (which does nothing, could merely be a clue regarding his character), Diageo's corpse for his rum (which randomised my target for Night 3), Sméagol's key, Aqu1a's spinach and now nothing from Cube.

That sounds like an inactive, I believe. Could be Zell or The Fish, but if they show up and speak, we may assume any of the others to be silenced.

MadDog + 5 people = 6

If we consider yourself to be one of the 5 people. Obviously, there can't be 6 evil pirates left.

As for my targets, I stole Herojan's alarm clock (which does nothing, could merely be a clue regarding his character), Diageo's corpse for his rum (which randomised my target for Night 3), Sméagol's key, Aqu1a's spinach and now nothing from Cube.

You targeted Aqui1a on night 1?

MadDog + 5 people = 6

Okay....wait...wait...wait. I don't buy this. You can target peoples corpses? People's corpses who are at the bottom of the sea? Just luckily enough you've targeted a completely non-descript item from heroicjan - who we know nothing about, and two people who have already died, so we know their characters, and Sméagol who has revealed himself as a jailkeep - ergo a key. A shoddy lie.

Vote : Jonnas

Hellolooo, I return from the grave!

Jonnas, how did you get affected by Diageo on night 3 when he died on night 1????

Hellolooo, I return from the grave!

Jonnas, how did you get affected by Diageo on night 3 when he died on night 1????

Whooops double post!

Well he said he can target their corpse......but (at the very least Aqui1a is overboard) as he walked the plank. Which....doesn't make sense in regards to the game. And how often can people actually target dead players....

Okay....wait...wait...wait. I don't buy this. You can target peoples corpses? People's corpses who are at the bottom of the sea? Just luckily enough you've targeted a completely non-descript item from heroicjan - who we know nothing about, and two people who have already died, so we know their characters, and Sméagol who has revealed himself as a jailkeep - ergo a key. A shoddy lie.

Vote : Jonnas

That's good enough for me, that doesn't make any sense at all since the corpse is at the bottom of the sea and I doubt there's a power that'd make you swim to the bottom. Good going, ReZ!

Vote: Jonnas

Is it definitely the corpses that he looks at, or does he just look through their stuff?

ReZ, didn't someone use spinach on you earlier on in the game? Could that be another part of Jonnas' power (using the items he finds)? Although I don't remember much about that part so I'll have to check.

It says here that he targetted Diageo's corpse for his rum, so I would say he can target corpses.

Is it definitely the corpses that he looks at, or does he just look through their stuff?

ReZ, didn't someone use spinach on you earlier on in the game? Could that be another part of Jonnas' power (using the items he finds)? Although I don't remember much about that part so I'll have to check.

Well I found spinach in the soup, thats all. Not that I need to answer your questions.....what with you being mafia with Jonnas and all.

When I say I "targeted Diageo's corpse", I meant I targeted a dead player, which, yes, I can do:

I can steal all sorts o' pirate booty, even from the deceased. I stole a spinach can from aqui1a's room last night, which gave me the strength to survive.

See? Every target I posted was in the order I targeted them. I stole from Sméagol because the rum made me tipsy, and randomised my target.

You want further proof? I will bring you proof, the whole proof, and nothing but the proof:

And someone stole my alarm clock to boot.

...On the first night

The gentleman of fortune took his chance and withdrew an item from the body before it was thrown overboard.

Me targeting Diageo

The revered pirate was careless and found himself trapped within his own prison. He calmly reached into his pocket... then his other pocket... then panicked.

Sméagol, the night I robbed him.

The gentleman of fortune raided a pirate's bunk. The occupant would not be back for his belongings.

Me stealing from aqui1a

The gentleman of fortune found nothing of value in the epic sailor's chest.

...Aand Cube

You want to know why I'm stealing from the dead? Certain items give me powers (though only Diageo and aqu11a gave me something with effects thus far). I raided Diageo and aqui1a because their characters had items, and I wanted to gain something more useful than "Herojan has an alarm clock" or "Cube, the epic sailor, has nothing worthy of stealing"

Now that all accusations against me have lost all meaning, I just remembered Zell is a roleblocker. Zell, who did you target? Either ReZ or the person you targeted are a mafia killer.

Really don't know what to do. I was entirely willing to vote Jonnas, went back to check something from night 1, came back and he had posted... now it seems he's making sense. Either it's all true, or an EXTREMELY brilliant and complex lie. Somehow involving heroicjanitor.

Basically I think Jonnas' story makes sense, but the way he has been accusing/voting for people (i.e. me and Rez) every day has left me really suspicious of him. But then I think if he was mafia he would accuse left right and centre. But then I think that may be a double bluff...

Basically I don't know.

HOWEVER I was mentioned again last night. I targeted Dazz at complete random as I didn't trust anyone and thought I may as well check whether he was the young pirate after all, which he was. As you can see, I was described last night as a wooden-legged SAILOR who tried to HELP the young pirate. I don't know what else I can say.

Dazz - sorry I'm lazy but what did you say your power was? I know you said it at some point but I can't find it in the thread :S