Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Christmas Party photos & stories! (Thrip!)

Will

Out uni Christmas party kind of fizzled out due to lecturer illness. It was the day before our final assessment and as he wasn't coming in to kick us off the computers people took the time to do more work. Losers. So some of us went to the pub then went to Festivus, which is basically an animation drinking event.

Not what I expected but okay. No pictures, although the day was dominated by the fees vote so here's a picture of that:

Students-and-police-at-tu-006.jpg

My Christmas Party pictures will blow you away,

our party in on Friday, me and my colleague have made our suits for the theme of...

dumb-and-dumber-orange-and-blue-tuxedos1.jpg

I'm going in the blue suit, my colleague in orange.

Can't wait!

the company have spent £100k on the party this year :)

I've got a bit of work to do on the trousers (disguise that white button) and i'm going to work on the cane when i finish work at 2:30 today... but i present to you my home made Dumb and Dumber suit....

Edit - the suit is a lot 'bluer' than the picture makes out, just not the best light or camera (Curse you iPhone)

suitn.jpg

So much win potential :) But if your mate is blonde then you're wearing the wrong colours!!

He's got dark hair too, so it's okay.

The glasses doesn't help but never mind.

the suit is all home made, good old fabric land :) even the cumber band and bow tie. Only thing not made was the shirt and hat, but even then the shirt has had some awesome frilly material stitched to it.

for the cane i've bought a thin wooden broom handle, and painted it blue, going to B&Q shortly to get a wooden door knob to glue to the broom. paint that blue and i'm good!

can't wait... My girlfriend has said that she will be dis-owning me tonight. hehe!

This thread didnt really take off as I'd imagined that it would of... ah well..... pictures of the party :)

Once we arrived my friend and i had alot of requests to get photos with people, and got alot of attention from everyone be-it male or female. This caused a slight problem in that my girlfriend was at the christmas party, so when getting pictures with girls or talking with girls, i would get the evil eye from her. However at the end of the night everyone knew i was with her when we were danicng like maniacs to "Mr Brightside" (a fitting final song considering our company is called The Brightside Group) and then giving her a very large smooch on the dancefloor when it finished.

total attendence for the party was over 700 people, and by the end of the night it seemed like i had met everyone.

all in all, awesome christmas party, with plenty of free alcohol, a free 3 course meal, loads of awesome circus performances, lots of dancing and then gambling while dressed in my ridiculous yet awesome costume. Dont know how we'll top it next year.

12375077.jpg

95358899.jpg

66787601.jpg

76142702.jpg

Want to see moar pics of you two with people. Was anyone else dressed up? How will you top this next year?

Nope no one else dressed up, all normal black or white tuxedos, a few people with top hats, but nothing that stood out quite as much as us.

Next year me and my friend were thinking of a Napoleon Dynamite theme, where i'd go as pedro and my friend would go as Napoleon (the high school dance sort of theme)

but yeah i dont think that will top it :(

Dont have many pictures of us with hot babes, as i dont know many of them or have them on facebook,....

16328910150344778570344.jpg