NEurope
gaggle64

Mass Effect 3

You can get the hoodie in game???? Is this after completing it, or only for male Shepard or what?

You can get the hoodie in game???? Is this after completing it, or only for male Shepard or what?

Collector's Edition.

Yeah, what Cube said.

I imported my ME3 save into a new game to do my insanity playthrough this morning, think I am also going to use this to be a complete cock (was very paragon in my first playthrough).

Yeah, what Cube said.

I imported my ME3 save into a new game to do my insanity playthrough this morning, think I am also going to use this to be a complete cock (was very paragon in my first playthrough).

I'm thinking of going doing 2 minus side quests and scanning all planets for upgrades to get a really bad shitty playthrough

Hey chaps, I thought you might like to take a look at this article about ME3's ending. It tries to avoid spoilers — hence my not posting it in the other thread — instead focussing on the actual situation and what it means in terms of the medium. I think it makes for a very interesting read.

Challenge rewards should unlock tuesday.

Weeeeell they didn't :heh: Guessing it was late Tuesday PDT? :p

Weeeeell they didn't :heh: Guessing it was late Tuesday PDT? :p

They unlocked really late. Got the N7 crusader shotgun :< Really disappointing as I wanted the eagle or valiant. Tried it, and it is like a sniper shotgun so it is alright but way waaay to heavy to use on a character who likes to use powers. Guess I will stick it on Krogan Sentinel or something :(

They have actually, but there’s no ETA on the patch (which will also fix other stuff).

I only got the pack for killing the Brutes. I beat Reapers on silver on Friday, but didn’t really factor in the timezones, so I probably was too early. Didn’t play saturday or sunday. Oh well.

Oh yeah, and the hoodie is great. Or at least its the best casual outfit out there, all the others aren’t sexy enough (for femshep that is, the leather jacket for maleshep looks nice as well).

On that note, what the hell did they do with the dress from the Kasumi mission? It went from classy to hooker in a few short months.

Making good progress on my insanity playthrough, quite easy so far really. Only the Academy side mission caused some problems. I am doing all the side missions as well for the Unwavering achievement so I can avoid playing the multiplayer again (ha!).

Just completed "Priority: Citadel 2" and as I am also going for complete renegade on this playthrough there was some changes I noticed in that mission:

As I didn't go to see Thane before hand he never shown up to save the day so the councilor got shot and THEN Udina tricked Ashley in to thinking I killed him and didn't believe a word I was saying, I didn't have the heart to shoot her but then EDI did for me, and all she could say to me was "I hope the Reapers send you to hell" or words to that effect. I was like wtf, Bitch!

As I didn't go to see Thane before hand he never shown up to save the day so the councilor got shot and THEN Udina tricked Ashley in to thinking I killed him and didn't believe a word I was saying, I didn't have the heart to shoot her but then EDI did for me, and all she could say to me was "I hope the Reapers send you to hell" or words to that effect. I was like wtf, Bitch!

Does that mean Thane is still alive, dying of his disease? Funny how not being nice to him lets him live longer. Same as Yeoman Chambers.

He disappears forever if you don't talk to him when you've got the chance, so it's kind of a hollow victory. :heh:

On that note, what the hell did they do with the dress from the Kasumi mission? It went from classy to hooker in a few short months.

I suspect that might tie into this article, which does a good job of outlining why the original lack of focus on the female Shepard was probably a good thing.

If you don't have the time for that, this image might suffice.

Yeah, I want the old dress back, eventhough I’m not going to use it (I only used it in ME2 for my “date” with Liara, the only time the dress felt appropriate). The dress highlights some other problems.. I was going to look for a picture to demonstrate, but I found this video instead which does an even better job!

Yeah, I want the old dress back, eventhough I’m not going to use it (I only used it in ME2 for my “date” with Liara, the only time the dress felt appropriate). The dress highlights some other problems.. I was going to look for a picture to demonstrate, but I found this video instead which does an even better job!

Think I did a face palm when my 'FemShep' did this. Really annoying when you play games and pick a female lead, and see that the animations are exactly the same as are for the male lead, all the way down to the movement. It bothers me, but really need to ask my friends it it bothers them.

Just started my insanity/renegade playthrough and found Mordin's name on my memorial wall, even though during the ME2 import it said I didn't let anyone die on the Collector Base. Can anyone refresh my memory as to how else you can lose Mordin in ME2?

Just started over the first Mass Effect.

I completely forgot about Cerberus being in it.

Just started my insanity/renegade playthrough and found Mordin's name on my memorial wall, even though during the ME2 import it said I didn't let anyone die on the Collector Base. Can anyone refresh my memory as to how else you can lose Mordin in ME2?

Erm... Pass! I'm pretty sure it is just down to the suicide mission in ME2?

I could be wrong though.

sooo I went out and bought the game today. When i was trying to import my ME2 character it said it couldn't import the face so I had to redo the face from memory >__< It let me import my decisions from the last two games though. Sucks i can't go through it with my original face though :(

sooo I went out and bought the game today. When i was trying to import my ME2 character it said it couldn't import the face so I had to redo the face from memory >__< It let me import my decisions from the last two games though. Sucks i can't go through it with my original face though :(

Yeah, it is a bit of a glitch that.

It would work if you edited your face at the start of ME2 when imported from ME1.

It is meant to be getting patched at some point.

Well, just finished my play through and I think it's important to say the following:

WHAT THE FUCKING SHITTING SHIT? In what way, shape form or fucking definition of reality is THAT considered an ENDING?

Well, just finished my play through and I think it's important to say the following:

WHAT THE FUCKING SHITTING SHIT? In what way, shape form or fucking definition of reality is THAT considered an ENDING?

You liked the ending eh?...

I really am lost at peoples RAGE towards it...

Never mind, Bioware are elaborating on the ending and releasing some sort of content in April to appease the whining fans... I'm sure we would have got some Expansion later on... what is wrong with some people, it's like the art of mystery is dead.

You liked the ending eh?...

I really am lost at peoples RAGE towards it...

Never mind, Bioware are elaborating on the ending and releasing some sort of content in April to appease the whining fans... I'm sure we would have got some Expansion later on... what is wrong with some people, it's like the art of mystery is dead.

Oi! I invested a lot of time and emotion into that game to get what was no more than a half-assed ... What? I can't even say cop-out. It was not an ending. It was the video game equivalent of the transition between Aliens and Alien 3.

You know all that character development and love you put into it...?

...hahaha! It wasn't worth shit, ner ner ner!

I think BioWare realized they could never write an ending that would make everyone happy, so they decided they might as well just troll everyone.

MassEffectLegion.gif