Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Happenstance

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we do online co op today. It is very very hard though. Done just Ldn underground on Crushing. At least one person with cluster bomb isy essential for the kickback bosses.......N WI

I'm gonna have to say no...far to hard for me when we did it the other day, I outright sucked!

Good because Its overrated. Online is pants. Single player is great though.

Sweeping statement ahoy! Millions upon millions of people do not night after night play an online game that is pants! Especially not in this day and age and when gamers move on to the next thing so often.

It can never just be "the online isnt for me" can it Choze? Always seems to be some kind of stupid comment with you instead.

Thats how it is for me anyway, ive played the competetive online for both U2 and U3 and didnt like either. Granted though im not a big fan of competetive multiplayer in games anyway so thats definitely be one of the reasons but I can enjoy others more than I do with the Uncharted stuff. I also hate the fact of how most players turn into complete and utter tossers when they start playing them, getting all annoyed when another player does a perfectly justifyable tactic because theyve created their own weird set of rules in their head for what is and isnt acceptable while playing despite the fact that if its in the game then its fair play.

I also hate the fact of how most players turn into complete and utter tossers when they start playing them, getting all annoyed when another player does a perfectly justifyable tactic because theyve created their own weird set of rules in their head for what is and isnt acceptable while playing despite the fact that if its in the game then its fair play.

HAAAAAAY REZ!!

HAAAAAAY REZ!!

Heh heh, I decided not to mention him by name but yes ReZ would be one of the people im talking about. Same with my sisters boyfriend on COD games. I actually called him on it the other week but he went all quiet for the rest of the day afterwards so I think I hurt his feelings :p