N-Europe

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Happenstance

Exactly.

Its probably the hardest one to get, and there really is not much more help or tips that can be given other than the logical/obvious/the above post. Reward is the outcome of persistence.

----------

Explorer Edition is a GameStop exclusive. Its a bit annoying they take the money straight away....I can't really afford to do it now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

It carries over, plus you get to play almost all the maps.

Someone allowed me to download the Subway promotion from a shared US account — the details have changed now so I can't pass it on — and it feels very different to the Beta. And not necessarily better, but I'll reserve judgement until I've put more time into it.

One thing I definitely don't like, however, is that they appear to have made the aiming rubbish. Naturally I don't have the Beta on hand to compare it with, but I've set sensitivity to max — whilst I had it dialled down a few notches before — and turning feels noticeably sluggish. Granted it's been a while since the Beta, and I have played other shooters in between, but I swear that camera movement is far more restrictive and the game's feel worse for it.

Yeah ND said EU PS Plus users get the Multiplayer. :D

As in just another beta? Or when you buy the game you only get the single player... which would be fail, even though I'd still buy it as it's the single player that really sells Uncharted for me. :)

As in just another beta? Or when you buy the game you only get the single player... which would be fail, even though I'd still buy it as it's the single player that really sells Uncharted for me. :)

Uncharted 3 uses a network pass code though for multiplayer much like Resistance did...so either they do leave it so people who got the multiplayer for free can just buy a pass (although unlikely as the passes are like £10) or they make this version expire when the game hits.

People on neoGAF have set up an account to share the multiplayer as it isn't limited to 5 activations. I haven't downloaded it yet as I start uni again tomorrow and I don't wanna get addicted :( I watched a few videos and the new maps seem ok but will have to wait to give it a try proper.

Uncharted 3 uses a network pass code though for multiplayer much like Resistance did...so either they do leave it so people who got the multiplayer for free can just buy a pass (although unlikely as the passes are like £10) or they make this version expire when the game hits.

So... what you're saying is either, it's like EA's pass system - buy game new, get code for free to access multiplayer, pre-owned have to buy a code - or buy game new, have to buy code to play multiplayer.

So... what you're saying is either, it's like EA's pass system - buy game new, get code for free to access multiplayer, pre-owned have to buy a code - or buy game new, have to buy code to play multiplayer.

Yes as far as I know now applies to all Sony published titles. So buying a new copy insures no such costs.

The Multiplayer access has been confirmed:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/10/03/uncharted-3-multiplayer-experience-opens-to-ps-plus-members-this-week/

I’m really happy to announce that PlayStation Plus subscribers in Europe, South Africa, The Middle East, Australia and New Zealand will get a chance to play Uncharted 3‘s competitive multiplayer experience before the full game releases on November 2.

The Uncharted 3 competitive multiplayer experience will go online for PlayStation Plus subscribers on Wednesday, October 5, 2011.

PlayStation Plus subscription is the only way to guarantee access. However, If you’re not a subscriber to PlayStation Plus, there may be other ways to gain access throughout the month of October, keep an eye on your local PlayStation.Blog page or community forums for more details

This is a great way to get a head start on leveling up your Uncharted 3 multiplayer profile – Naughty Dog have made sure that key aspects of your progress during the competitive multiplayer experience, will carry over into the final retail copy of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. We’ll have more details on how that works very, very soon.

Naughty Dog have been working really hard to blow you away with the Uncharted 3 multiplayer experience – they can’t wait to flip the switch for PlayStation Plus users in Europe, South Africa, The Middle East, Australia and New Zealand on October 5.

See you online!

Hmmm dunno whether to subscribe to PSN plus for this really. Tons of other stuff to play in run up to uncharted 3 that may get missed afterwards due to uncharted and zelda tbh. wish knew what the next cycle of plus content was as well to help make my decision none of this months really interests me (already own 2 versions of plants vs zombies and resident evil ps1, minis look crap)

As far as I am aware it was activated automatically, and just done as soon as it came back on.

------------

This is awesome. Although I'm crap at long guns until I reach level 16 and get the M9 when I become uber pr0, right now some n00bs are killing me by close fail of me as the pistols are all a little weaker than 2 really (at least until I unlock/level up) of course I'm STILL raping, I'm just not comfortable yet. Its brill though, the maps seem great.

London Underground is awesome

Syria is great.

Desert Village seems great.

Naughty Dog released a server-side patch the other day that's sorted the majority of my issues, thankfully. There's still the odd thing that seems worse than the Beta, but with any luck any rough edges will be smoothed over in time for launch.

Also, I decided to try out the XMB export option in the Cinema. The quality isn't great, but it gets the point across; in this case, my love of Disruption.

As far as I am aware it was activated automatically, and just done as soon as it came back on.

------------

This is awesome. Although I'm crap at long guns until I reach level 16 and get the M9 when I become uber pr0, right now some n00bs are killing me by close fail of me as the pistols are all a little weaker than 2 really (at least until I unlock/level up) of course I'm STILL raping, I'm just not comfortable yet. Its brill though, the maps seem great.

London Underground is awesome

Syria is great.

Desert Village seems great.

Agreed on the maps! Love London underground! Still don't like Chateu didn't in the previous beta. I'm already hooked more than I was on 2 think this experimental multiplayer realise has done the trick for me!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!