N-Europe

When Animals Attack!

jayseven

attack.jpg

lasereyes.gif?w=500&h=500

So I'm walkin' up the road, listening to my G's playing their tunes all up and attem like the way I get it and then BAM WTF IS HAPPENING OW THAT HURTS!

Seagull! Justpecked my head!

BAM OW STOPPIT YOU TINY YET SCARY LOOKING THING! That's my arm!

BAM BAM OW OW STOPAAAAAA OK YOU WIN YOU WIN

*throws half a sandwich at seagull and walks rapidly away from the scene*

*looks back to see the seagul is still eating*

*looks back to see the seagul has finished and is staring at him*

*looks back to see THE SEAGULL IS WALKING QUICKLY AFTER HIM*

*rounds corner and hides*

I think it's because when I look into an animal's eyes I can see their soul, and their soul speaks to me. It usually says "we hate you."

SO how about you?

The bird would then learn that if it wanted food it would just have to peck me. By inflicing injury on it, it would then have to decide whether the pain is worth more food.

I've been chased by dogs in three different countries. 4 if you count Wales. :P

You gave it your sandwich because it pecked you? If any hobos were watching they'll start pecking you as you go past from now on.

It's best to just get the seagull in a headlock and start punching at it's kidneys. If it gets out it's behind you though so you need to be proficient at the roundhouse kick.

You gave it your sandwich because it pecked you? If any hobos were watching they'll start pecking you as you go past from now on.

It's best to just get the seagull in a headlock and start punching at it's kidneys. If it gets out it's behind you though so you need to be proficient at the roundhouse kick.

Jay is a hobo.

Other than most insects, I get along with most animals I see, even spiders.

Not once have I been pecked, bitten, or had an animal shit directly on me. But I guess I'm just lucky.

Ive been shit-bombed twice by 2 angry birds. In at least one of those airstrikes, i thought i had been shot