Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Leeds Vs. Birmingham?

Oxigen_Waste

I much prefer the city of Leed to Birmingham.

Also which unis are your choice?

Aston in Birm. Don't know the name of the one in Leeds, a friend informed just me by text a few hours ago I was a candidate... Aston I know because a friend went there this year and it's the same exchange program.

My brother lives in Leeds and my sister lived in Birmingham. I much prefer Leeds personally I find it much more pleasant and inviting.

As far as universities go. Uni of Leeds is probably the best (depending on which course you do) but Aston is also a good university and not far behind. Leeds Met isn't a great university though.

I don't mind Birmingham. It gets a lot of bad slack but I personally believe its the second best city (i.e. centre) in the UK of the ones I've been to. Not been to Leeds so can't comment on that but everything is more centralised about Birmingham. Although I'm aware Aston is outside of that but...yeah.

I know nothing of birmingham nor of its unis, so I can't help you there, but another question is; which semester will you be going? Leeds is fucking cold in the winter. Course/uni info would be better to know.

Oh, yeah; and leeds accent all the way.

Oh, yeah; and leeds accent all the way.