N-Europe

Jokes (HA HA HA HA HA ... ha)

Beast

So in the style of "Rate the av/sig above", I thought we could do that but for jokes instead and we can all rate them, funny or not, rude or clean. Here's mine for now:

Blonde mom, Brunette mom and Ginger mom are sitting around the kitchen table with a coffee having a girly chat.

Brunette says "I can't believe the week I had. I went into my daughter's handbag to get a chewing gum and I found a fake I.D!"

Ginger and Blonde were shocked but not surprised. Ginger says "You think that's bad? I found weed in my daughter's handbag, I had no idea she was doing drugs!"

Brunette and Blonde were shocked but Blonde laughed it off and said "You think that's bad? I found a box of condoms in my daughter's handbag! I had no idea she had a cock!"

It's a bit crap but still, it's just to start the thread! :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He never said gender dysphoria was a joke. He made a joke about gender dysphoria. Anything and everything can be the subject of a joke.

True. That's why I hate shit humour more than anything else in the world.

I don't see how its any different from:

"Mate are you coming for a pint tonight."

"No promised my partner I'd say in to watch a movie."

"Awww... that won't do. You have to come. Bring her too."

"It's a guy."

LOLOLO

True. That's why I hate shit humour more than anything else in the world.

I don't see how its any different from:

"Mate are you coming for a pint tonight."

"No promised my partner I'd say in to watch a movie."

"Awww... that won't do. You have to come. Bring her too."

"It's a guy."

LOLOLO

Firstly, your joke has to be funny.

A man was accused of stealing mobile phones, but the chargers were dropped.

Fantastic!

A drunk man walks up to the counter and says "Can I have fish and chips please"

The confused assistant replies "This is a library"

The man takes a second, looks at his surroundings and then whispers "Oh, sorry! Can I have fish and chips please"

Woman at home having a shower when her 5 year old son unknowingly walks into the bathroom,both look at each other in surprise....

Boy: "Mom! mom! whats that between your legs?"

Mom: "Umm...er" (thinks of something to say) "dont panic sweetheart its just where the axe hit me...."

The boy looks confused for a second and then replies "ouch it hit you right in the c*nt!"

Love! Made me giggle. Here's one I think you all will love:

Mr. Cadbury met Miss. Rowntree on a Double Decker. It was just After Eight. They got off at Quality Street. He asked her for her name.

"Polo" she replies, "I'm the one with the hole" she said with a Wispa.

"I'm Marathon" he told her "The one with the nuts" he winked and smiled.

He touched her Creme Eggs then slipped his hand into her Snickers. He fondled her Flap Jacks and she rubbed his Tic Tac. It was a Fab moment as she screamed in Turkish Delight. However, three days later, his Sherbert Dip Dab started to itch. It turns out that Miss Rowntree has been with Bertie Bassetts and he has Allsorts.

I don't understand why those "insert food brand names into a semi-coherent story" things are considered jokes. Surely it's just...nothing. Wordplay? If even that.

But then I shouldn't comment, I don't find jokes funny (especially just written down).

You have to remember that you like Bjork. You're not like most people.

Delete my post but not Fish or Moogle's? MMMMMMMkay.

Snow White received a camera as a gift. She happily took pictures of the Dwarfs and their surroundings. When she finished her first batch she took the film to be developed. After a week or so she went to get the finished photos. The clerk said the photos were not back from the processor.

Needless to say, she was disappointed and started to cry. The clerk, trying to console her, said,

"Don't worry. Someday your prints will come".

'Your face' jokes are always a winner, much like your mum. 7/10

How do you effectively calm down thousands of people being held without charge?

Cavalry charge them!

Jokes are always funnier when they're true...

Edited by The fish