Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Corrie

Ashley

That tram crash was just epic! Very well done in my opinion.

Also, I think that Rita and Molly dies. I think Sunita does as well considering she went to get change and didn't return (for a very long time weirdly enough) unless I missed her.

This should definitely win some awards!

I know one person dead. It's more or less confirmed.

The Tram Driver, God rest his soul!

Wrong, he's a definite survivor apparently.

I'm liking your version of the Guille version better too, seems more epic that ReZ's.

And having second thoughts about Rita, she's too old for them to kill now, they've already lost Jack Duckworth this year, can't get rid of another old timer so soon, so I reckon she lives now, however unlikely it looks.

My favourites to die are Molly, Ashley, Peter and Sunita.

they promised 4 funerals, but I reckon that Charlotte bought it with the hammer as well, but John dumps her in the canal or something so she doesn't get a funeral.

Wrong, he's a definite survivor apparently.

I'm liking your version of the Guille version better too, seems more epic that ReZ's.

And having second thoughts about Rita, she's too old for them to kill now, they've already lost Jack Duckworth this year, can't get rid of another old timer so soon, so I reckon she lives now, however unlikely it looks.

My favourites to die are Molly, Ashley, Peter and Sunita.

they promised 4 funerals, but I reckon that Charlotte bought it with the hammer as well, but John dumps her in the canal or something so she doesn't get a funeral.

Really? You'd think he wouldn't be...how lucky is he???

I think you're right about Rita though. It doesn't make much sense that she's going to die. However, didn't anybody think of Graheme above the shop in his flat?

I think those definitely dead will be Molly, Ashley and Nick (or) Peter.

I can't bear soaps - especially ones like Coronation St and Eastenders (among others) that just portray the lives of other peope in roughly your own position, only more depressingly and in constant shades of beige.

At least Neighbours has a sense of exoticism to it. I used to like that when I was younger.

I can't bear soaps - especially ones like Coronation St and Eastenders (among others) that just portray the lives of other peope in roughly your own position, only more depressingly and in constant shades of beige.

At least Neighbours has a sense of exoticism to it. I used to like that when I was younger.

Up on this screen no one I know is more depressing then me or should I say the two of us cause after all we're all we've got.

Anyway. I kind of like how its just a more extreme version of life. It makes me feel less bad about my family being so god damn Eastenders at times.

Looks like Ashley's dead then, just 3 more to go, and still no-one knows Rita is in the Kabin.

Actually, I have a suspicion it's two left. I know it may have said Four Funerals but you've missed out Charlotte. She was in the episode when it happened so it may still count.

Actually, I have a suspicion it's two left. I know it may have said Four Funerals but you've missed out Charlotte. She was in the episode when it happened so it may still count.

Maybe, maybe not, Colin Fishwick never got a funeral either, maybe John will be discovered and come clean about Colin too, or maybe he'll get away with Charlotte and dump her body somewhere with no funeral.

Well I havn't watched Corrie for years and watched the live one and loved it, made Eastenders look lame tbh! It had great tense atmosphere and they did more, it was more riskier there were some quite complex scenes in there like the under the bridge stuff with molly and the sparks flying etc... tons of stuff really impressed part of me wants to start watching the show wtf has happened to me?!

Harry Hill has the ability to provide some really funny moments, but I often find that his style of humour doesn't click with me. If anything, Harry Hill ruins that video :eek:

One bit that made me laugh, however, was at about 1:12 when he says "You are Ken Barlow.. I am Ken Barlow.." :heh: The "We are Ken Barlow" almost killed it, though :indeed: