Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

ReZourceman

What you don't understand Tales:

By asking for information we either get information, or get no reply. Either way, we learn something. It's worth asking every day, because why not get as much information as possible?

As for Dannyboy, he's probably a good lead (ie evil). What I would also say is that we need to look at the list of claims. Which ones are likely, which ones aren't? And out of everyone who hasn't claimed or whose claim seems very unlikely... which of those are the turquoise and orange one?

Who was it that claimed the pokemon with the wheels? The red and blue one. I don't remember I'm afraid. I'm just asking for general knowledge as I've forgotten. It may have just been a suggestions for who someone is but it would be useful to remember.

I'll vote for Dannyboy because he doesn't already have 4 votes. If we're wrong it's game over anyway so why not.

Vote: Dannyboy

Also: Apologies Tales, I was confused about the lynch yesterday.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another thought. If Dannyboy is evil, he's dual dragon type. We have several more of them

Zell

Smeagol (although he's shiney which may alter things)

Marcamillian

Zell must be good, his cloud protected you from the green and red pokemon. Dark navy and red is Sméagol isn't it? Why is he mourning in the graveyard? He would die if he was out of water.

Who is he mourning for, why is he out of the water and what pokemon is he really are my questions... No point rushing to the next day phase without answering some of the questions arising from this one.

What's weird is that we haven't had a poke-claim or roleclaim from Ellmiester throughout the entire game as far as I can remember. I find that pretty odd. Also we don't know who Mcoy is as far as I know, and only part of what he does unless I've missed something.

As for the green and red pokemon - Xatu is green and red, is it not? And several other colours I suppose. Just throwing ideas around.

And Smeagol is shiny kingdra, apparently he's purple? Or something like that. He could possibly be described as turquoise and orange? Although that would fit heroic better.

Basically, someone is lying in their role-claim, or Ell is turquoise and orange, or Dragonite is actually the turquoise and orange killer. Who knows.

Heroic - why haven't you voted? I only ask because the lynch train is rolling but nowhere near as fast as it has before, which suggests we're right on the money with Dannyboy.

Vote : Marcamillian - 1 ; mr-paul,

Vote : Paj Meen Ah - 8 ; Brian Mcoy, Ellmeister, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Zell, heroicjanitor, Dannyboy-the-Dane.

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 1 ; Paj Meen Ah.

144.png

Paj Meen Ah is dead. He was Articuno, with his aurora beam he could detect Dragon type Pokemon. He was a townie.

Players (13);

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Sméagol, Tales, Zell.

NIGHT SEVEN

Get your PMs in.

Only just realise we have a double voter in that mess. I wonder who that might be?

Mcoy cannot deny that he majorly fucked up yesterday with his accusation. Mcoy thought he had a solid case but it turned out to be horribly wrong. For this reason Mcoy will no longer be making offesnive plays for the townies. Mcoy will trust Tales and Nintendo and vote for Danny.

Mcoy vote = Dannyboy

I agree you've been incredibly annoying this whole game.

Nintendohnut if you want, my colours are blue and blue alone.

I agree you've been incredibly annoying this whole game.

Nintendohnut if you want, my colours are blue and blue alone.

Majority is 7

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Sméagol, Tales, Zell.

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 4 ; Tales, Sméagol, Nintendohnut, Zell, Brian Mcoy, Ellmeister.

Mcoy counts more then 4 players there, unless Mcoy is missing something and someone can cause a -1 vote?

Ok, then it's McCoy, Zell or Ellmeister. I suggest each of remove your vote one at time so we can find out who it is, Zero votes are fine, -1 voters are not. I'm not going to suspect you of being mafia, you could be trying to stop a lynch or you have been affected by the mafia, I don't know and won't dwell on it now. Others can still put in their vote if they want to.

Ok, then it's McCoy, Zell or Ellmeister. I suggest each of remove your vote one at time so we can find out who it is, Zero votes are fine, -1 voters are not. I'm not going to suspect you of being mafia, you could be trying to stop a lynch or you have been affected by the mafia, I don't know and won't dwell on it now. Others can still put in their vote if they want to.

Mcoy was the one who started off voting yesterday so Mcoy is fairly sure It's not his vote unless someones power is affecting mcoy without him realizing It.

Regardless Mcoy change vote - Nobody

Majority is 7

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Sméagol, Tales, Zell.

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 3 ; Tales, Sméagol, Nintendohnut, Zell, Ellmeister.

Vote : No Lynch - 1 ; Brian Mcoy.

Mcoy will now reapply his vote. Mcoy is curious to see who has the negative vote from Zell or Ellmeister.

Mcoy vote: Dannyboy

A "-1 voter"? I think I understand the concept.

To the above questions, I'm lila nowadays, and I've appeared in the write-up as such before. I'm not mourning. Well, a little bit, for EddieColeslaw, but not in the write-up, no.

##########

And if there are more people suspicious of Ell at this point, can we vote him off next?

##########

Also, I don't think I've missed it, but heroic, any new reports?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!