Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crunch was used, and the large Pokemon had blood splattered all around its mouth, leaving Lombre in a pile of guts....vaguely resembling its former self.

ReZ, you're sick :weep:

I think I suspect Marcamillian the most. He seems to be either lying a lot, hiding behind the cover of a 10-word limit or not lying and just unlucky that he got derped. I also believe Mcoy about Paj. How do we come to a decision? I'm leaning towards Marcamillian.

Also Nintendohnut, I'm Gible and a roleblocker.

MadDog, what did you find out last night, if it's safe/helpful for you to tell?

Wait. I think we need to point out that Tales is clearly restricted to posts of 10.

Either he is lying about being Ninetales and is a dragon pokemon or like Mccoy says, Paj is lying trying to force a vote through.

The mafia is nearing majority and your eagerness to vote paj makes me think you're mafia.

Vote: Paj Mafia Ah

Mcoy would prefer to vote for Paj, the statement was far too bold and Mcoy thinks It was a desperate attempt to get a quick lynch in favour of the mafia.

Wait. I think we need to point out that Tales is clearly restricted to posts of 10.

Either he is lying about being Ninetales and is a dragon pokemon or like Mccoy says, Paj is lying trying to force a vote through.

The mafia is nearing majority and your eagerness to vote paj makes me think you're mafia.

Vote: Paj Mafia Ah

Mcoy would like to know which post Tales claimed to be Ninetales?

Mcoy knows for a fact THAT IS A LIE as Mcoy was the one who evolved a vulpix and knows who the real Ninetales is.

Hold the fuck up.

I'm Arcticuno you bastards - like...no doubt about that fact. I've also given some info on occasion in the game thread from my results.

I'm a tracker (see who my target targets), but it's 50/50 chance of working, and then if they're a dragon, they get a restriction. Let me go back over my targets to see if what McCoy says is true. I don't recall targetting him.

New Post:

My targets from the game

Night 1 - gmac

Night 2 - Cube

Night 3 - The Peeps

Night 4 - Zell

Night 5 - Marcamilian

Night 6 - Zell

It wasn't me McCoy.

New post:

Let's vote Dannyboy if we're all happy with it. I too think we're teetering on the edge of a loss, so let's not be stupid and lynch me pointlessly.

And Elle, I'm always eager to vote since I hate wasting a day/beating around the bush.

Hold the fuck up.

I'm Arcticuno you bastards - like...no doubt about that fact. I've also given some info on occasion in the game thread from my results.

I'm a tracker (see who my target targets), but it's 50/50 chance of working, and then if they're a dragon, they get a restriction. Let me go back over my targets to see if what McCoy says is true. I don't recall targetting him.

New Post:

My targets from the game

Night 1 - gmac

Night 2 - Cube

Night 3 - The Peeps

Night 4 - Zell

Night 5 - Marcamilian

Night 6 - Zell

It wasn't me McCoy.

New post:

Let's vote Dannyboy if we're all happy with it. I too think we're teetering on the edge of a loss, so let's not be stupid and lynch me pointlessly.

And Elle, I'm always eager to vote since I hate wasting a day/beating around the bush.

Mcoy dosen't buy it, Mcoy finds it a bit of a coincidence that you'd just include that Information now. Mcoy will stand by his decison and take a risk.

Mcoy dosen't buy it, Mcoy finds it a bit of a coincidence that you'd just include that Information now. Mcoy will stand by his decison and take a risk.

What information? The dragon bit?

I need to reread my role PM's every so often if I play in multiple games at once (I'm playing in ones on other sites too), and didn't for ages with this one, and so I forgot all about one of the effects of my power. In any case, it's a flimsy reason to lynch me. I'm accusing Marcamilian of being a dragon/evil? Oh well. If you don't agree, we can deal with that fact, and vote someone else.

CHANGE VOTE: DANNYBOY

Dannyboy, what about nights 1, 3, 4 and 6?

I don't know what my power did those nights, I'm afraid. Looking at it, I can see why people call it a useless power, but I suspect ReZ expected me to notice some kind of pattern or figure something out about my power. However, with me not having been so active earlier in the game, I haven't made any attempts at it, but just tried my luck.

I know I seem awfully suspicious, and I'm not surprised if I end up lynched today, but I just advise you to remember how unorthodox ReZ is with his roles in these games.

Sorry, I missed that Zell. To save me going back through the whole thread can you say it again? Sorry :S

I still want a pokemon claim from Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, Mcoy (seeing as we know your power you might as well admit it now) and Marcamillian before the end of the day please!

Stop stalling and vote.

Mcoy was restricted to 10 words per post before, and he isn't a dragon. How do you explain that? I do have some other info right now but I'll keep it to myself until this is sorted.

Well I never targeted him, so why would I have any idea about his post restriction? Maybe the other legendary birds had a similar thing going on and one of them targeted him.

Yeah the thing is though I get the percentage of darkness people contain... Ok here is my pm to avoid any confusion over my power, and because we need as many roleclaims as possible to narrow things down.

Originally Posted by ReZourceman

Heroicjanitor, you are Cresselia, a townie.

dpffa488.png

Cresselia (Psychic Investigator) Upon a mountain close by you can feel a dark presence, worried you decide to investigate but it mysteriously disappears.... You catch a glimpse of a large pokemon flying off to rejoin its accomplices and decide to stay. Cresselia can investigate a target at night. You will receive a PM back stating the percentage of darkness in the pokemons heart.

There you are.

For Dyson I got 15%, for you Sméagol I got 20%. Since these are low levels I think they aren't worth pursuing, but finishing off Marcamillian so early is probably unfair to him. He's probably dead now if anyone had a double. It worried me how quickly he got to majority as Nintendohnut said.

I think I don't show up in the write-up because I am psychic and don't need to be at the scene, however I thought that might be me meditating because I was exhausted last night for some reason. Literally just said "you failed to sense Dannyboy because you were exhausted".

I want to get this sorted but yeah I investigated Danny last night. I'll vote for him in a minute. First want to know why Paj is lying.

############

That post there should be all in quotes except that last sentence.

Oh I remember now heroic, I'd forgotten your claim. So what you're saying is you're a turquoise and orange pokemon? *raises eyebrows*

And tails I'm not sure why you're rushing it so much. I'm trying to get as much information out of today before voting. The day won't end for several hours yet and there's no point rushing through. If we get the last few roleclaims we'll be much better off. I'll vote later on, don't worry!

Oh I remember now heroic, I'd forgotten your claim. So what you're saying is you're a turquoise and orange pokemon? *raises eyebrows*

And tails I'm not sure why you're rushing it so much. I'm trying to get as much information out of today before voting. The day won't end for several hours yet and there's no point rushing through. If we get the last few roleclaims we'll be much better off. I'll vote later on, don't worry!

Mafia board: Be quiet. Nintendohnut wait. Day ends. Mafia wins.

Vote: ReZourceman

Haha! Okay, well at least you'll know who the mafia are tomorrow...if they haven't already got majority.

Forgot you can quote your role PM in this game (wtf). Back in a sec with mine.

New post:

Paj Meen Ah, you are Articuno, a townie.

144.png

Articuno (Bright Tracker, Aurora Beam) Articuno can target a player in the night phase, and will be sent a PM back confirming who that player targeted (50% success rate). If Articuno targets a Dragon type Pokemon they will be restricted to posting ten words per post the following day.

10 char

New post:

Suck it bitches.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!