Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Christina Milian Appreciation Thread

Paj!

WELCOME TO THE CHRISTINA MILIAN APPRECIATION THREAD EVERYONE

christina_milian.jpg

My new thing is making threads that clearly have a limited shelf-life. Anyway.

Christina Milian. The living legend.

One of those girls from the early 2000's who you never hear about anymore, but whose tunes wormed their way into my head in the past and haunt my dreams. Hearing them again after years is like reliving a dream I loved but forgot about.

She's the singer of such AURAL MILESTONES as:

WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME

AM TO PM

SAY I

DIP IT LOW

WHATEVER U WANT

She also has shiny and appealing legs.

Appreciate. Haturz to the left.

Being totally honest I didn't recognize her name in the slightest when I saw the thread. Going through the songs though was like an "ah-ha!" moment :D

I remember very clearly When You Look at Me, AM to PM and Whatever you Want from when I was just a kid. I remember being obsessed with the AM to PM song, love it.

Quite surprised also because I didn't have a clue they were all by the same person.

Really? As who/what?

christina_milian.jpg

Season 7, Episode 5 - Action.

The residents of Smallville are thrilled when “Warrior Angel,” a movie based on a comic book, begins shooting in town. However, after the lead actress, Rachel Davenport (guest star Christina Milian) takes off in stunt car with cut brakes, Clark (Tom Welling) must step in to stop the runaway car. Unfortunately, an obsessed fan witnesses this heroic event and decides Clark is a real life superhero, whose girlfriend Lana (Kristin Kreuk) must be eliminated so Clark can fulfill his destiny. Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) discovers Lionel (John Glover) at the cabin.