N-Europe

Confess your sins

confessNE

I think that about covers the answer to that one don't you?

And just in case anyone wants it, here's the link :p

My comment wasn't meant to be serious.

AND! I'm fucking drunk right now.

But I am using the backspace.

It's okay to use backspace in this thread.:wink:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I am one of the consoles from the "128-bit" generation. My dirty little secret is that I am not really 128-bit, I am 32-bit. That's right. My general purpose registers are only 32-bit. I got away with calling myself 128-bit because of my vector registers. To say that I am 128-bit because of that is to say Nintendo 64 is also 128-bit. To be honest, none of us were 128-bit. We were all 32-bit... well, except for PlayStation 2; she was 64-bit. At least I can take pride in knowing that I did not claim a maximum polygon count one hundred times larger than what I could ever hope to possibly produce in a real game.

Edited by confessNE
Automerged Doublepost

Forgive me father, for I have sinned. It has been 6,314 days since my last confession.

I have broken the most important sin of all. I have worshipped another god.

This god created the universe with its thousand arms and then created three beings to look upon the Space-Time Continuum. It can unleash its judgment at will on others, of varying power depending on certain cirumstances.

It is my god. It has done more for me than any god is. I shall create a church in his honour.

The church of latter day Arceus