• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LYNCH (7 is a majority)

Aqui1a Cube, Jonnas, Paj Meen Ah, heroicjanitor, ReZourceman, Tales

ReZourceman Ellmeister

LOVE

MadDog Smeagol, Cube, Jonnas, The Peeps, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah, ReZourceman, Ellmeister, Tales

DAY 6 IS NOW OVER

"WHAAT!!" the transformed woman cries, looking at herself in the mirror "Guardian spirits, this isn't what I meant! I want my reflection to reflect who I am inside. I'M NOT A CAT INSIDE!!"

She looks unimpressed as the hyperactive dog begins to lick her face.

DAZZ IS NOT DEAD.

-----

The little bauble of light does a lap of thanks, flying round the crowd.

MADDOG HAS RETURNED TO THE GAME.

-----

The crowd turns to the squirrel. Kronk is nowhere to be seen, and no one else is adept enough at squirrel to communicate with the little rodent.

"Strange" says Merlin, stroking his beard "Normally he can talk..."

Convinced of his allegiance to the villains, the crowd surge forward and wring the animal's neck.

AQUI1A IS DEAD. He was Wart, the future King Arthur of England, who unfortunately never got to pull the sword from the stone.

NIGHT 6 BEGINS NOW

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Smeagol

Tales

The Peeps

• 1 month later...

NIGHT 6 IS NOW OVER

The woman looks at the hulking character, now lying across the sand, with pity. She turns, as the last petal falls, and walks away. For who could learn to love a beast?

MR-PAUL HAS LEFT THE GAME.

-----

"Hades!" the woman cries, as she runs, quite well, across the top of a rising sand battlement "You've deceived me!"

"Boo. Hoo. Hoo." Hades says, monotonically, appearing in a cloud of black smoke in front of her. "You agreed to a contract. It's your own fault that you didn't read the small print."

"No, please, give me more time!" she begs.

"The Fates don't allocate more time." he says, with a grin on his face.

Elsewhere, the twine is cut.

PAJ MEEN AH IS DEAD.

DAY 7 BEGINS NOW

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

ReZourceman

Smeagol

Tales

The Peeps

Chair, what character was Paj? You didn't say...you normally say "PLAYER is dead. He was somebody of the something something" but you haven't this time. :(

I remember that people who died during the night didn't have their identities revealed, only those who were lynched.

Man, I don't remember anything. What leads did we have?

Are you sure mr-paul is not the beast himself? Also, I don't remember all the details from the movie, but what happened if all the petals fell before the curse was broken? Or is that how the curse got broken?

The beast would die once all the petals had fallen. Soooo...mr-paul is dead.

Love: Mr-Paul

He gave me a second chance when it was my first game of Mafia when those bastards killed me off! lol. I'll never forget that, I want him back!

I remember that people who died during the night didn't have their identities revealed, only those who were lynched.

Man, I don't remember anything. What leads did we have?

Oh yeah, I never noticed that. Thanks Jonnas!

Also, I've no idea, I'll read through the last few pages later. I'm busy right now playing The Da Vinci Code, checking if it's all correct, pmsl.

I have absolutely no idea what happened in this game. And I have no notes for this one...

But yeah as far as I remember, only deals with Hades turn out to be a bit shit to bring people back. Giving them love brings them back normally I think.