N-Europe

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

chairdriver

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just me? Now I'm afraid of a lynchbomb or whatever. =P

And I just need to ask, what is it about me that people find fishy? I told you all that he needs every player to vote for him. I told you love could lift Diageo's curse and love would make Cube talk. Surely if I was mafia I wouldn't share info like that?

Also, I was offered the ability to track people during the night, but I declined since I didn't know what the side-effects would be. I don't trust this person offering powers to people.

Anyway, if I'm the last one to vote, then here we go (though I seriously hope we're not doing anything wrong here, like giving Eddie a win or whatever).

Vote: EddieColeslaw

Love: Cube

So just me? Now I'm afraid of a lynchbomb or whatever. =P

And I just need to ask, what is it about me that people find fishy? I told you all that he needs every player to vote for him. I told you love could lift Diageo's curse and love would make Cube talk. Surely if I was mafia I wouldn't share info like that?

Also, I was offered the ability to track people during the night, but I declined since I didn't know what the side-effects would be. I don't trust this person offering powers to people.

Anyway, if I'm the last one to vote, then here we go (though I seriously hope we're not doing anything wrong here, like giving Eddie a win or whatever).

Vote: EddieColeslaw

Love: Cube

Great to hear you look at my posts.

I told everyone before that I was offered the tracking power ability and then was cursed with speaking with actions.

A curse to take away voice, sounds like Ursula right? Well done for refusing, hopefully there are no ramifications.

Great to hear you look at my posts.

I told everyone before that I was offered the tracking power ability and then was cursed with speaking with actions.

A curse to take away voice, sounds like Ursula right? Well done for refusing, hopefully there are no ramifications.

Yeah but then I think Dannyboy had a different thing happen to him (turned into a frog), at least if it's done by the same person? Don't know.

And I do read your posts, you (and other people) just babble on way too much that I forget what's been said. =P

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

Eddiecoleslaw Dazz, Ellmeister, Cube, mr-paul, MadDog, Diageo, Sméagol, ReZourceman, Heroicjanitor, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Aqui1a, Tales, The Peeps, Paj Meen Ah, Eenuh, Jonnas

LOVE

Cube Eddiecoleslaw, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah, Dazz, Sméagol, The Peeps, Jonnas, ReZourceman, Eenuh

Dazz Ellmeister

DAY 5 IS NOW OVER

There is stress and strain; the crowd fight on a ever-changing battlefield, as the demon reigns from the mountaintop. Now it's 2D, now it's psychedelically coloured.

There appears a bell.

"Of course! The Angelus Bell!" someone cries. "The fated end to Walpurgis Night!"

In a mass effort, everyone pulls up the bell, and it begins to toll. At that sound, the demon shys away, folding up his wings to cover himself from the noise.

EDDIECOLESLAW IS DEAD. He was Chernabog, the demon king who resides upon the Bald Mountain.

The Sprite is anxious. So many angry faces. In horror and in fear she flees, taking her given-life with her.

DIAGEO IS DEAD. He was still Christopher Robin.

NIGHT 5 BEGINS NOW

NIGHT 5 IS NOW OVER

"No, don't listen to him!" the woman cries, running towards the large figure and the sorcerer. "It's a trap!"

"Be quiet, woman!" the sorcerer snarls, flinging his arm towards her, causing her to become entrapped by a cage of swords.

The large figure howls in fury, and runs forward to strike, but he meets the eyes of the serpent, and is immediately under its control. The woman looks on in horror, as the large figure bounds towards the little fairy.

She tries to dart away, but she is engulfed by a large paw. In a critical moment, she throws dust into the beast's face, and flies away in terror.

MADDOG HAS FLED THE GAME.

-----

The man at the front turns around to shush his men, placing a hook to his lips. With absurd stealth, the band surround the woman who stands in the middle of the clearing.

"You fools." she says, "You think to attack me!?"

With a laugh, she bursts into green flames, and flies away.

-----

The spectacled man stumbles across the stony terrain, avoiding the weightless rubble that floats on the air.

"Your allegiance to the blasphemous idea of this sunken continent will do you no good under the eyes of the Lord." the voice rings out, addressing the man, "Repent, or burn."

-----

"Yeeesss" the woman says, as her eyes widen with glee, watching the potion fall onto the sleeping woman's lips. "Don't spill any Kronk!"

"Yes ma'am!" the man says, bolting to attention, sending the arm with which he was pouring the potion to his forehead.

The woman facepalms, and walks off, visibly deflated.

DAZZ IS DEAD...?

DAY 6 BEGINS NOW

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

Jonnas

mr-paul

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman