NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

First, to my understanding, love doesn't work by majority, right? He who gets the most lovin' at the end of the day will be loved, independently of votes, right?

Second, I can roll with Sméagol's suggestion. A good way to see if Nintendohnut's investigations are trustworthy.

Vote: Diageo

Be brave, young boy.

I have a suspicion Cube and Nintendohnut are connected one way or the other. He seems to be fully confident in his investigation results.

*Dodges rock and banana skin*

*Fall stiff* *Gets up and shakes head* *Shiver scared*

I don't really understand why people aren't voting for diageo. I'm not being funny but I specifically got a pm saying he is mafia and my power is to find out people's alignment. I would really love some protection for tonight now that I've come out. Why would I come out like this if I was lying? I'd have painted a massive target on my head for no reason.

Please vote for him to show that I'm right. Smeagol I don't really want you to use your power as we can find out by lynching whether or not I'm right. I'll accept the consequences if I'm wrong, I just want to show that I'm not making this up.

That said smeagol I can't stop you using your power and I won't hold it against you if I do :) I'd just rather follow my info.

As for people not voting... Well I'm going to look over those who have commented but not voted because if I'm right about diageo being mafia it's likely that at least a couple of them are his team mates.

Yeah, but (if I'm getting Smeagol's power right) if we get majority on Diageo, and he's mafia in the end, we can just lynch him tomorrow. Obviously you'd prefer to get rid of a masiofo today, but there's no guarantee results weren't tampered with. We have another option...I think we should use it.

If he's outed tonight and protected from lynch, he's still efectively useless and just waiting to die anyway.

Second thought, maybe we should ask Nintendohnut more about his role now rather than later before fully committing to spending a day on this?

Nintendohnut already said he is a normal investigator. At least to his knowledge.

It really feels like playng a mafia game with 2 morons playing (obviously no offense) :D.

I feel like I'm playing a mafia game with Tarzan and Bambi. Mogli and the Dalmatians will follow soon, I'm sure :heh:

It could be worse. What if Donald Duck was playing?

I'd love to find out so we don't have to go by all of this silent pleading/rock throwing nonsense anymore :p So...

LYNCH: Diageo

@Jonnas I was more interested in what character he is. I know its not always relevant and we should take his word for now, but it may give some hints as to the reliability of his power. I dunno.

I'm tempted to agree with Nintendohnut and just see and trust him. Smeagol's power if it is one use could be wasted on today.

Of course it is up to him to use it, but maybe, give Dohnut a chance?

Who knows that Smeagol is even good, it might be a mafia power to save one of their own for an extra day in order to get an extra night kill without a lynch.

Hmm, well, the problem is, I neither really suspect both of you. We aren't all voting because we have all developped an initial distrust to people's investigation reports I think, Nintendohnut.. Anyway, I'd love to give both of you the benefit of the doubt, but my ability doesn't allow me to do that. So I'm giving Diageo more benefits (..).

It's done.

vote: Diageo

[..]

Who knows that Smeagol is even good, it might be a mafia power to save one of their own for an extra day in order to get an extra night kill without a lynch.

Sorry! ;)

And no, unlike my SW mafia ability, this one is not one-time use. Which would be obviously broken if I were mafia ;).

You may as well use the pm to make sure Nintendohnut is right. He is accusing a silent person so it's different to usual in my mind. No harm being thorough. Vote: Diageo

Oh you already did. All thanks to me.

Well I can't add anything, although if I get more evidence I can probably at the very least clear someone as town.

Vote : Diageo

Why would I come out like this if I was lying? I'd have painted a massive target on my head for no reason.

Please vote for him to show that I'm right. Smeagol I don't really want you to use your power as we can find out by lynching whether or not I'm right.

Because you could easily fake being a dumb cop and thus remove a townie, bringing the mafia closer to majority. And you could even use this strategically to gain trust and backstab us later.

And since we didn't find out Dazz's alignment, we can't know for sure if we'll find out Diageo's. Another possibility for you as a mafia to manipulate us.

I'm not saying any of this is true. I'm definitely most inclined to believe you, but I'm just saying there are fairly good reasons for not just trusting you immediately.

Anyway, I think Sméagol's idea was a good one. I'm willing to go with that.

LYNCH: Diageo

I would still love some protection tonight please :)

*Pouts turning the other way*

I guess that is a "no".

Great, we have reached a vicious staring contest between Cube and Diageo.

C'mon chair, clear our doubts.