NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

One of the three killed him. So out of Diageo, Danny and Eddie, one of them are evil or are they're all evil? Do you know for SURE who it is? Did you do some investigating in the night?

Wait a sec... Nintendohnut said he was roleblocked, but Cube claims him, Dannyboy and Eddie targeted Sméagol, who died.

Love: Cube

To see if he becomes better at giving us information.

And Vote: Nintendohnut because claiming to be roleblocked when you actually targeted the victim makes you look suspicious.

Also, welcome back Dazz, you lucky devil! How many dead players have the opportunity to come back to life?

Wait a sec... Nintendohnut said he was roleblocked, but Cube claims him, Dannyboy and Eddie targeted Sméagol, who died.

Love: Cube

To see if he becomes better at giving us information.

And Vote: Nintendohnut because claiming to be roleblocked when you actually targeted the victim makes you look suspicious.

Also, welcome back Dazz, you lucky devil! How many dead players have the opportunity to come back to life?

It could be that Cube finds out who targeted a certain person (so these three targeted Smeagol). I'm not sure it would take into account roleblocks; Nintendohnut still targeted him, even if his power didn't end up working.

But yes, seems one of those three might be the bad guy we're looking for then.

It could be that Cube finds out who targeted a certain person (so these three targeted Smeagol). I'm not sure it would take into account roleblocks; Nintendohnut still targeted him, even if his power didn't end up working.

But yes, seems one of those three might be the bad guy we're looking for then.

A killer, who claims to be an investigator, claims he was conveniently roleblocked the night his target died. It just sounds fishy to me.

I realise you might be right, though. I'll go with whom Cube thinks is responsible for his death, though.

Change Vote: EddieColeslaw

Nintendohnut is not off the hook, though. Only if we learn about EddieColeslaw's role and alignment (and he turns out to be a killer) will my suspicion waver.

Cube, when you point one finger in the air and dance, does it mean that you need one more person to love you so you can talk?

I'm sorry but Nintendohnut, it sounds way too convienient and suspicious. I want to believe you and know your role and alignment but until then, I'm voting for you.

Vote: Nintendohnut

Edited by Animal

When you point one finger in the air and dance, does it mean that you need one more person to love you so you can talk?

No I think he means that one of those three is the killer.

At the moment I think it's either between Dannyboy and Eddie, though like Jonnas said Nintendohnut is not off the hook yet.

Problem is we don't seem to be able to find out alignments when people die during the night. Let's hope we do when we lynch someone.

No I think he means that one of those three is the killer.

At the moment I think it's either between Dannyboy and Eddie, though like Jonnas said Nintendohnut is not off the hook yet.

Problem is we don't seem to be able to find out alignments when people die during the night. Let's hope we do when we lynch someone.

I asked Cube that because we already found out that it was one out of the three but you may be right.

I don't know why but I'm going towards Eddie. The only problem is, Cube hasn't changed his vote from Eddie. So are the other two accomplices and Eddie the killer?

Also, Nintendohnut is far from off the hook, it just seems too weird and convienient.

And thanks Jonnas, I feel lucky, haha.

Well it doesn't seem too weird what happened to Nintendohnut. He figured he'd try to find out Smeagol's alignment (after him claiming what he did yesterday and stopping Diageo's lynching).

Someone else (probably mafia) figured Nintendohnut may be a threat because he can find out if people are good or evil, so they roleblocked him. They probably didn't kill him because Smeagol was a bigger threat since he can stop lynching.

Just my theory for now. I'm gonna put a pressure vote on.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

Love: Diageo

You have a point there, Eenuh but I'm too suspicious of Nintendohnut and Cube seems to think it's Eddie, he hasn't changed his vote.

Cube, who actually killed? Hold one finger up for Nintendohnut, hold two for EddieColeslaw. I would also like to know if you know for sure who killed him.

You have a point there, Eenuh but I'm too suspicious of Nintendohnut and Cube seems to think it's Eddie, he hasn't changed his vote.

Cube, who actually killed? Hold one finger up for Nintendohnut, hold two for EddieColeslaw. I would also like to know if you know for sure who killed him.

Don't really get what you're saying there... I'm not saying Nintendohnut is good, but that to me it seems like one of the other two did the killing. Hence my vote for Eddie.

Like I said before, I think Cube can find out who targeted someone, doesn't mean he explicitly knows who did the killing (otherwise I'm sure he would have told us, and not just pointed out three people).

Eenuh is exactly right. I targeted Smeagol simply because he stopped the lynch yesterday which was based on information. It was almost as if he was saving Diageo, so I wanted to check whether or not he was evil.

I understand now that three people targeted the person who died, and I was one of them. I was roleblocked, as I said, so it certainly couldn't have been me that killed him. I admitted that immediately, and seeing as I got information the night before I would hope you realise that I'm telling the truth.

Therefore the killer is either Dannyboy or EddieColeslaw, which is useful to know. I'm interested as to why Dazz instantly jumped to me for the vote? It seems that he trusts Diageo more than me, despite me having solid information against him. I find this very odd.

As for my information, Dazz again tried to cast aspersions over it, which I find odd once again. I have information from the night before last, as I have said repeatedly, that Diageo is evil. By lynching him we will find out firstly whether I am right about him being evil, and secondly we can narrow down his team mates to people who seem to be protecting him.

However, as we have better information today (as we know that one of two people is the killer) we should follow that.

Vote: Eddie Coleslaw

I agree with Nintendohut that if he were roleblocked, he can't be the killer, but is there any proof that he was roleblocked?

I'm guessing Cube is a reverse tracker?

Eenuh is exactly right. I targeted Smeagol simply because he stopped the lynch yesterday which was based on information. It was almost as if he was saving Diageo, so I wanted to check whether or not he was evil.

I understand now that three people targeted the person who died, and I was one of them. I was roleblocked, as I said, so it certainly couldn't have been me that killed him. I admitted that immediately, and seeing as I got information the night before I would hope you realise that I'm telling the truth.

Therefore the killer is either Dannyboy or EddieColeslaw, which is useful to know. I'm interested as to why Dazz instantly jumped to me for the vote? It seems that he trusts Diageo more than me, despite me having solid information against him. I find this very odd.

As for my information, Dazz again tried to cast aspersions over it, which I find odd once again. I have information from the night before last, as I have said repeatedly, that Diageo is evil. By lynching him we will find out firstly whether I am right about him being evil, and secondly we can narrow down his team mates to people who seem to be protecting him.

However, as we have better information today (as we know that one of two people is the killer) we should follow that.

Vote: Eddie Coleslaw

The reason why is because how can we know 100% that your information is solid? I mean, how can we trust you and your information. How do we know you're good?

My theory was I thought you could be telling us this information for us to gain your trust and kill each other but it seems that I could be wrong. Also, I don't trust Diageo at all (I don't trust anybody that much, which is natural).

However, now that you have explained everything, it's a little more clear. I just find it suspicious is all but if you were roleblocked like you say you were, it could not have been you.

Can I change my vote? If so, I would like to change it.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

Well that's what I'm trying to say - my information is only useful in this game if we lynch Diageo. That way I can find out for sure whether or not I'm a dumb cop (I seriously doubt it). That is the only way to find out, and if I'm right about Diageo then people can trust me. If I am wrong about Daiaeo, well then I'll accept the concequences and people can lynch me if they wish. But the only way to prove that I am good and that my information is correct is to lynch Diageo.

That is the reason I tried to investigate Smeagol - because he stopped the lynch which would have proved me good and which would have gotten rid of a mafioso.

I hope this makes sense!

Thing is we don't know yet if we'll find out someone's alignment if they get lynched. If it's like in the write-ups where nothing is revealed, then we can't know if your information is correct or not.

Also Dazz, just a reminder, but don't edit your posts, it's against the rules.

Don't really get what you're saying there... I'm not saying Nintendohnut is good, but that to me it seems like one of the other two did the killing. Hence my vote for Eddie.

Like I said before, I think Cube can find out who targeted someone, doesn't mean he explicitly knows who did the killing (otherwise I'm sure he would have told us, and not just pointed out three people).

I was saying that I found it too convienient that Nintendohnut says he was roleblocked when he targeted Smeagol but he could be telling the truth, for now I believe him. Also, I thought that EddieColeslaw could be involved with the murder because of Cube not changing his vote. He had an opportunity to change it to any of the other two when he was speaking to us but he didn't.

So Nintendohnut found out that Diageo is mafia but Diageo was saved by Sméagol so his alignment would show up at the end of the day, is that right?

It makes sense that Nintendohnut would target Sméagol then, and stopping lynches would be a hell of a useful mafia power.

Cube says Dannyboy, Nintendohnut and Eddie all targeted Sméagol and it kind of makes sense that Tarzan would be a tracker of some kind so I trust Cube at the moment. Nintendohnut could have been lying but it would be a really bold move for a mafia to pull...

I think we should go with the confirmed mafioso for now and LYNCH: Diageo, there's enough players here for surely one of them to be a protector and protect Nintendohnut so he can investigate Eddie tonight.