NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

Here is the deal people. My resurrection came at a price. My PM says a townie must be lynched today or else I die tonight.

Now I do believe that Nintendohnut is mafia. And I am willing to die to lynch him because I do not want to simply replace someone innocent. So if we take a gamble, if he is mafia I die, if he is townie I live, and if we lynch no one I die.

Nintendohnut said that we had the right to lynch him if he was wrong. What do you think Nintendohnut. Should I die or you die?

Well I'm a townie. So if you lynch me you live.

What's your power? I suppose we need to decide who will be more useful to the town, and then whoever is most useful lives. I'll admit that at the moment I'm not the most useful player ever as I don't fully understand my power, but if I live I will target Dazz again tonight and when I am 'warned' against targeting him I'll just do it anyway. That way I may well find out something useful.

But yeah, basically it's now a toss-up between me and Diageo. If you could admit your power Diageo we could make a better decision. Obviously I don't particularly want to lose (I was kinda hoping that if I died I'd be resurrected again :p ) but if it's for the greater good and all then why not.

[wild speculation]

Another possibility is that in actual fact Diageo is now mafia after his resurrection and that he is simply claiming this rule in order to live through the day and get rid of a townie while he's there, without raising suspicion.

This is me thinking aloud. I'm not saying it's true, I just had a random flash of incredible pessimism/suspicion :)

[/wild speculation]

Well this just got even more interesting...

Nintendohnut, what does Stitch do for you? You mentioned him being your sidekick but not what he does.

Diageo what is your role?

If it turns out you are both good (which we'll find out if Diageo lives after we lynch Nintendohnut) then hopefully Nintendohnut can just be revived like the others. Personally I think Nintendohnut is mafia though so you'll both end up dead.

Stitch silences people who target me. That's why I asked Diageo on the first day whether he'd targeted me, I assumed Stitch had silenced him. I'm not informed if he comes into effect but there we are. I also don't know if he'd done anything yet.

I'm not mafia, so it really is a straight choice between me and Diageo.

I really don't understand why people think I'm mafia. Do you really think I'd be stupid enough to argue (hard, and all day) for a lynch of someone I knew to be townie? That would just be completely stupid. I was following info.

I also really don't understand what part people think I'm lying about. If someone could answer the following questions it would be awesome.

1) Are we in general agreement that the mafia in this game are made up of the bad guys from the disney films?

2) Do you think I am one of those bad guys?

3) Do you think, therefore, that I am lying about being Lilo?

4) If so, will you admit you are wrong and apologise when it's proved that I am Lilo? :p

Thaaaaanks :)

Stitch silences people who target me. That's why I asked Diageo on the first day whether he'd targeted me, I assumed Stitch had silenced him. I'm not informed if he comes into effect but there we are. I also don't know if he'd done anything yet.

Well that seems innocent...[/sarcasm]

Diageo is confirmed to be Christopher Robin so if you're going to say it's between you and him, it's you.

I really don't understand why people think I'm mafia. Do you really think I'd be stupid enough to argue (hard, and all day) for a lynch of someone I knew to be townie? That would just be completely stupid. I was following info.

Isn't that what the mafia are supposed to try and do? Try and get townies lynched?

I also really don't understand what part people think I'm lying about.

To be honest you've proven yourself to be a fantastic liar in the gentlemen's mafia which is a great skill but I think people are trying to be more wary of you now.

1) Are we in general agreement that the mafia in this game are made up of the bad guys from the disney films?

4) If so, will you admit you are wrong and apologise when it's proved that I am Lilo? :p

1) I'm not completely sold but it's quite likely.

2) Yes

3) Dunno

4) Probably

I also really don't understand what part people think I'm lying about. If someone could answer the following questions it would be awesome.

Thaaaaanks :)

Firstly, I'll answer your questions:

1) I think this is the case. The bad guys from the movies are the bad guys in the game and vice versa.

2) I don't want to believe it but there's something you said that's really made me suspicious of you now (look below)

3) No clue

4) I don't know who you are at all. I'm not saying you're not Lilo but at the same time, I'm not 100% sure of you because of what you said, it's made me suspicious (again, see below)

Secondly, and this is REALLY interesting. I targeted you last night because I wasn't too sure of you and I'm not silenced at all, I'm still talking. I recieved no PMs saying that I'm now silenced so that sounds really fishy to me and I'm telling the truth. Sorry Nintendohnut but I'm voting for you because you said you've been nothing but truthful and yet there's a lie right there, it just seems odd. It might be a trap to find out who targeted you but I'll happily admit I did target you and so I'm willing to put my neck on the line. Sorry bud.

Vote: Nintendohnut

I think you are mafia, therefore you are lying about your character, and maybe role. As an investigator is easy to pass off when mafia, because you know what everyone is anyway.

Erm, sidekicks haven't been in the game yet as far as I know, so no one could've been silenced by Nintendohnut...

Sidekicks only come into play when you lynch succesfully. And as a sidekick power, having someone being silenced, that's terrible for town.

Erm, sidekicks haven't been in the game yet as far as I know, so no one could've been silenced by Nintendohnut...

They have. At least I think they have anyway.

Well you successfully lynched me, so they should be. Also I was roleblocked every night I was alive.

Sidekicks only come into play when you lynch succesfully. And as a sidekick power, having someone being silenced, that's terrible for town.

This. 10 chars

They have. At least I think they have anyway.

Ah, but Nintendohnut didn't vote for Diageo when he got lynched I think. Meaning his sidekick wouldn't come into play yet. Right?

This stuff is confusing heh.

Okay, I thought I got the game but now I'm completely lost. So you have to go with the majority to have their sidekick in play? Or is it that you can't be voted and then your sidekick is in play?

I'm really confused. I thought everyone all had their sidekicks to use whenever they wanted.

Looks like you're right Eenuh, he just tried to get me killed without voting himself. It's still a terrible townie power anyway.

Okay, I thought I got the game but now I'm completely lost. So you have to go with the majority to have their sidekick in play? Or is it that you can't be voted and then your sidekick is in play?

I'm really confused. I thought everyone all had their sidekicks to use whenever they wanted.

If the town lynches someone, whoever voted get's their sidekick power.

If you contribute to a successful lynch you will receive your sidekick power that night.

We all got our sidekicks when we got a majority for no lynch on the first night.

I assume again only for those who actually voted that day.

At the moment I'm not convinced yet about Nintendohnut being mafia. It would've been stupid on his part if he deliberately came out with wrong info (which would be the case if he is mafia), as he knows that would get him lynched.

I don't know, at the moment I'll keep my vote I think. Don't want to make another mistake.

What about it? That's what I mean about me not wanting to make another mistake.

Also, are we really sure the bad guys from the films are really the bad guys? It looks like it from the first write-up, but I'm not sure we can just assume they're definitely the bad guys right?

No, the thing that if a townie doesn't die today, I die. Are you not paying attention?

What about it? That's what I mean about me not wanting to make another mistake.

Also, are we really sure the bad guys from the films are really the bad guys? It looks like it from the first write-up, but I'm not sure we can just assume they're definitely the bad guys right?

Hades is one of them. All of this voice stealing sounds like Ursula. And your PM should say you win when the "villains" are defeated. Pretty obvious I would say. And the fact that you don't know that is a bit worrying.

No, the thing that if a townie doesn't die today, I die. Are you not paying attention?

Why the tone?

I find it very odd that a townie would have to die for you to stay alive. Seems a bit fishy.

Hades is one of them. All of this voice stealing sounds like Ursula. And your PM should say you win when the "villains" are defeated. Pretty obvious I would say. And the fact that you don't know that is a bit worrying.

What I mean is there could very well be characters that are requited into the mafia etc.