NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

I am also an investigator, if you want the mafia to know too.

And the night before I was lynched, that you claimed you were roleblocked, I was also roleblocked.

Dohnut, I think you are dead.

I believe Dazz had put the final vote on you which he then removed.

We'll see what happens now.....

The most amount of votes ever was 8, majority is 9. We are now on 7 if I counted correctly.

Well now you've admitted it you might as well reveal your findings from the first night I guess, especially if you ARE going to die.

I have shared everything I have learned (and everything about my role) so far, and seeing as we're both in the same boat we might as well spill ALL the beans.

A townie must have roleblocked one of us that night if we assume the mafia has only 1 roleblocker (which is probably a safe bet). And they would have targeted you because I said you were mafia. Which is annoying as I assume you would have targeted me that night to see whether I was lying or not. And that would have cleared me. Arse.

I'm just so torn. I both want to end today just to get some clarity and end this back and forth...end the uncertainty. But at the same time, I'm not entirely convinced Nintendohnut is mafia...

But then if it turns out he is, and I didn't vote, I then think peoplw will look to me as a "non-vote = accomplice" or something.

Hm.

Change Vote/Vote: Nintendohnut

I have to make a decision. And I have to be loyal to The Boys. [/Dannii Minogue]

I was roleblocked on the first night also.

I would also like to add this. On the first night I was offered a tracking ability on top of my investigative powers, the next day, I was cursed. After dying I was resurrected, without the tracking ability and without the curse. Although the PM did not say I would be cursed if I accepted the ability, I found it weird that a power to enhance my ability was offered instead of just given. I also believe that accepting any abilities or other deals, means you will have to sacrifice something, and I would suggest people would not accept them.

With Paj's vote, we are back on 8.

My mistake, it is 7 votes, not taking into account anyone having a double:

Nintendohnut Jonnas, Diageo, heroicjanitor, The Peeps, ReZourceman, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dannyboy-the-Dane Cube

EddieColeslaw Paj Meen Ah

Will you vote for Nintendohnut Mr Paul, so the day isn't wasted, it is 00:54.

I would really love it if some people would remove their votes.

I would also like to stress once again (if nobody actually does remove votes) that at least a few of the people who voted for me today will be mafia. Cross-reference it tomorrow to help narrow things down.

Also: TBH Diageo I find it slightly odd that you were roleblocked twice in a row. It may be true, it just seems odd.

Please don't mr-paul. He's trying to save himself before the end of the day. It's pretty selfish tbh.

Offers/deals were my favourite concept during my modding heydeys of 2007/08. Avengers Mafia 2 (on a different forum)...so classic. Random offers were sprung depending on the day/night it was, and who posted first, or replied to a call etc. One townie accepted some offer of drugs or something, had a trip and turned into a celestial being and left the game. Lozl.

[/sittin', reminiscin']

But yeah, don't do them kids.

Unless any good folk who are "offerers" wanna make themselves known...speak now.

I'm not convinced he is. I think he actually is a dumb cop.

It's one of Dannyboy or EddieColeslaw imo. Someone should investigate/target Dohnut tonight. We shouldn't be so stupid to lynch someone because they had wrong information. He didn't do it maliciously.

Diageo, your "I have to get a townie lynched or I'll die" worries me.

Well a day is 24 hours, if we don't lynch someone today, the day is wasted and I will die for no reason.

It's nearly 1AM and that's when the day will end.

Would you rather have a dumb/crazy/paranoid cop, or a capable cop. Because I don't think there would be no capable cops, and I can check on myself if I am capable tonight. As long as I survive.

Now you've cast doubts..

Change Vote: No Lynch

I say let Diageo die, investigate Dohnut, and deal with with Danny and Eddie somehow tonight/tomorrow.

Change Vote: Eddiecoleslaw

You don't even know if he's a dumb cop, he could be a paranoid cop, that only get's mafia results and would therefore be useless.

And you people seem to forget the very possible fact that he is mafia!

A townie must die for Diageo to live. He is accusing Nintendohnut. Makes me want to remove my vote :/

The way he's posted suggests to me that he isn't mafia.

The other two are a lot more suspicious to me.

You think it's suspicious I was roleblocked twice? I think it's suspicious we were both roleblocked on the same day.

I've been basically confirmed as good. Someone chose to resurrect me saying that a townie must die. I decided against it. I want the town to win. I wanted to lynch a mafia member, which I believe is Nintendohnut. He got me killed on information he didn't even bother to check. He's way smarter than believing an investigation no matter what. Redirectors are rife, people have abilities to make others look bad. He had a day after he got his PM to investigate himself and find out the truth. But he tried to get me killed and didn't even vote himself.

To top it all off, he has a sidekick power that silences people, what kind of townie power is that?

Well a day is 24 hours, if we don't lynch someone today, the day is wasted and I will die for no reason.

It's nearly 1AM and that's when the day will end.

Would you rather have a dumb/crazy/paranoid cop, or a capable cop. Because I don't think there would be no capable cops, and I can check on myself if I am capable tonight. As long as I survive.

To be fair matey, you've wasted this entire day anyway just chasing me. I have told you EVERYTHING and you just haven't given up. We have spent an entire day focusing entirely on this one theory that I am evil, and I have told you repeatedly that I am good, and explained everything about my role. I think you know that I'm good, and I think you're just trying to get me lynched so that you survive. I think your last few posts have shown the desperation you have to survive and to kill me because you want to live, not because you think I'm evil.

I would welcome an investigation tonight. This post took a while to write so I may be, hilariously, already dead. But if not please investigate me. If so, as I said, check those votes tomorrow.

We don't have time to be suspicious of others. Do you want the day to end like this? With nothing happening and a townie dying?

We know Diageo isn't mafia though, unless people believe he was resurrected to join the mafia.

Nintendohnut has drawn the short straw with his role and now we're being faced with a choice between a capable cop and a dumb/paranoid cop.

Harsh as it is, I'd rather have Diageo in the game than Nintendohnut even if he is a townie - though for the record I think Nintendohnut is mafia so I don't really feel bad about voting for him.

I didn't waste the day, there was hardly any discussion. I was away most of the day because my mam was working on the computer and then I went to my cousin's for dinner.

You had plenty of time to follow other leads. But clearly they are stalling, because days are 24 hours.

Also how many investigators do people think the town has? If there is a third investigator I'd stay very quiet about it.

I believe Nintendohnut, everything he has said is true. He tried to vote for me and then went for Eddie instead, I know this for a fact. I investigated him last night and he went for EddieColeslaw. I wasn't sure whether I was allowed to tell my power so me telling you this could put me in trouble. Nintendohnut's sidekick wouldn't work because he voted for Eddie but the majority went for Diageo. He also said that he was warned away from me and went for Eddie which is the truth because I investigated him and that is what happened.

I'll accept whatever consequences comes my way now...

I believe Nintendohnut, everything he has said is true. He tried to vote for me and then went for Eddie instead, I know this for a fact. I investigated him last night and he went for EddieColeslaw. I wasn't sure whether I was allowed to tell my power so me telling you this could put me in trouble. Nintendohnut's sidekick wouldn't work because he voted for Eddie but the majority went for Diageo. He also said that he was warned away from me and went for Eddie which is the truth because I investigated him and that is what happened.

I'll accept whatever consequences comes my way now...

He targeted you then eddie, that proves nothing.