NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

Someone probably made a deal with Hades, I didn't pick it.

You actually think I'm evil?

S/he has a point. What will the mafia gaining by bringing one townie back and killing another? Regardless they are back to square one.

Waste a day lynch, maybe no one believes the person who's been resurrected and lynches someone else and they both die. Many things.

A drop of water falls, and from it materialises a spirit form.

Dances, butterflies, green. Life is brought.

Your ressurection is totally different in tone to Dazz's.

I don't think yours has anything to do with Hades.

I was just about to post this. It would make a lot more sense if it said you needed to kill mafia to keep a townie alive but a townie for a townie doesn't sound right, it's replacing one with another so I don't get that.

Also, if you went with who was lynched that night, you get the sidekick ability? Just double-checking I got this...

Yep, only if you are successful in lynching someone.

For example, I had mine the first night but not the next two because there was no successful lynch on day 2 (Smeagol cancelled) and I did not have it to use last night as I did not lynch Diageo.

Well if people just got resurrected with no price, it would be too easy for the town no?

Yep, only if you are successful in lynching someone.

For example, I had mine the first night but not the next two because there was no successful lynch on day 2 (Smeagol cancelled) and I did not have it to use last night as I did not lynch Diageo.

Thank you so much for clearing that up, I totally get it now! :)

Also, you saved Nintendohnut from his vote because he went with Eddie and he didn't get lynched and so his sidekick couldn't have been in use.

Change vote: Nobody

Well if people just got resurrected with no price, it would be too easy for the town no?

Yeah but the price would be you if we got a mafia if the rules were the way I said it.

Yeah but the price would be you if we got a mafia if the rules were the way I said it.

I don't understand.

Are you told if your sidekick comes into play then?

It should be explained in your PM how exactly your sidekick is used. You don't get a PM saying 'You can use your sidekick', just assume if you were one of the people who voted for someone to be lynched, you can use it.

I don't understand.

Okay so what you're saying is if we kill a townie, you live but if we kill a mafia, you die. Either way, we pay the price because we lose someone good.

Whereas what I said (kill a mafia, you live. kill a townie, you die too) makes more sense and is much more of a price because we'd lose two people instead of replacing one with the other. However, if we kill a bad guy, you'd still be okay.

I hope that makes sense, lmao.

Well if we lynched a mafia, then we would be up one townie and down one mafia. That would make it incredibly hard for the mafia. Which is what i was saying. This way, a townie must die during the day, and then one will die at night.

Well if we lynched a mafia, then we would be up one townie and down one mafia. That would make it incredibly hard for the mafia. Which is what i was saying. This way, a townie must die during the day, and then one will die at night.

Exactly, meaning we'd be winning if there were more good guys than bad. We want to win the game by ridding the mafia so it's supposed to be hard for them. Otherwise, it would be hard for us.

It's meant to be hard for us, not them. They have all the info, they have the deception, we have the majority.

So I'm mafia and will die unless Nintendohnut doesn't, is that what you're saying?

The first post says the day phase ends after 24 hours. That's at 1AM tomorrow. If we don't lynch anybody, that means that we wasted a day phase and I die as well. You have to make a decision now.

I amn't sure. What is your power? Do you believe Nintendohnut is mafia or are you trying to kill a townie so you can survive?

I believe he is mafia, and am willing to die to lynch a mafia. But in the case he is townie, well then all is not so bad.

Just to ask a question: When it's night phase, if a certain amount of people target you, does that mean you die or can it just be one person?

What?

If A townie doesn't die today, when it goes into night phase, I die.

Just to ask a question: When it's night phase, if a certain amount of people target you, does that mean you die or can it just be one person?

It's usually just one person. The mafia all have powers but each night they can choose one of their own to perform a kill instead of their usual actions.

It's not just the mafia that have a killing power though, neutrals and townies can have killing abilities too.

It is for me, you bastard :p

What's your power Diageo? I feel it's a little unfair to be asking people to decide on whether it's me or you when you haven't even revealed you power.

Also: Dazz, why didn't you mention targeting me before! That may (possibly) be the reason I was warned away from targeting you? What did you acheive through targeting me? Did you learn anything?

The reason I ask is I wasn't roleblocked last night, and I assume you didn't investigate me or you would have come out with your information by now. So I don't know what you did. I suppose it could have been protection, although why anyone would have protected me after the Diageo lynch I don't know.

The whole sidekick thing has raised a very interesting point, too. I would stress the fact that yesterday I DID NOT VOTE FOR DIAGEO. I gave my information, but actually thought that the killer of smeagol was a better line of inquiry after I asked you some questions. I'd totally forgotten about that, so thanks for bringing that up dazz :)