NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

That's majority love now, tbh Diageo this makes you seem less likely to be mafia now. If I were you I'd probably have lied and took the love. SO now I think Nintendohnut is lying/wrong. Smeagol can back you up too apparently.

Or Diageo knew him getting today's love would be unrealistic and thus didn't try to convince us to give it to him in order to make us believe he is unselfish.

What confuses me is whether Diageo actually knows what will cure him. Initially he seemed to know for certain that he'd be able to talk tomorrow, yet now he seems to hint at the idea that love will cure him.

Diageo, do you know for a fact what will cure you?

mr-paul hit it on the head.

Clearly Ursula stealing voices for her shells.

God, this was my favourite bit of my favourite film as a child. *cries metaphorical tears*

I used to do the "A-a-a!" bit. :(

Or Diageo knew him getting today's love would be unrealistic and thus didn't try to convince us to give it to him in order to make us believe he is unselfish.

What confuses me is whether Diageo actually knows what will cure him. Initially he seemed to know for certain that he'd be able to talk tomorrow, yet now he seems to hint at the idea that love will cure him.

Diageo, do you know for a fact what will cure you?

He doesn't know for sure, assuming that by "*Points at head*" he meant "I think".

(maybe I should ask you directly)

Diageo, 2 questions:

- Do you want me to find out your alignment?

- Are you willing to take a risk for it? (You'll need to trust me)

*awaits 2 responses*

Ok, this is the deal:

I'm just thrown into the game, but I'm immediately putting it out here:

I can stop lynches. If I send the PM, and you get the majority, you won't be lynched, but we will find out your alignment.

If I do this now, not only will we all find out your alignment, but we will also know if Dohnut's investigation is trustworthy.

Before I send the PM, I'd like to know what Cube, Ellmeister, and Nintendohnut himself think of this, and I like your final reaction to this as well Diageo.

*Gasps*

*Ponders* *Cries* *Shivers scared*

Geez, do I assume correctly you're having second thoughts? :p

I have not send in any PM yet. I want to know what others (and mainly the people involved) think of this plan.

*shakes head*

*moves finger across neck*

Ah, ok. I so realise, if he is evil, I will have stopped the lynching of a villain. Still, I'll wait to see what others think.

I think it sounds like quite a good deal. We will see if Nintendohnut's information is genuine. If it is, we go for Diageo tomorrow. If it isn't, Nintendohnut has some questions to answer.

Biggest problem is though, now Nintendohnut will be a massive target for the mafia. Someone needs to protect him.

Vote: Diageo

Do it Smeagol. Don't ask for permission. I'm bored. Let's just get to the bottom of this.

Second thought, maybe we should ask Nintendohnut more about his role now rather than later before fully committing to spending a day on this?

From the rope/crying/head-shaking above, does it mean that if Diageo's alignment is found out, Cube will either kill himself with the rope which makes Diageo cry (they are friends), or Cube will kill Diageo?? Or Cube will die anyway if you find out? Or Sméagol will be killed for stopping Diageo from being lynched? Do you know for sure what they mean, Sméagol?

Cube, do you think that Diageo is good?

It really feels like playng a mafia game with 2 morons playing (obviously no offense) :D.