NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

NEW POST: The Peeps could've been any fairy, really. Tinkerbell, April/May/June (those are the fairies from Sleeping Beauty, right?), the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella...

And Dazz was either a Mulan character or John Smith. I'm guessing the former is more likely.

Which confirms, of course, that the mafia must be made up of clear-cut villains.

Right, well I have information. The PM I received says that I learned that Diageo is mafia. Was going to try and get as much out of him as possible before I annouced this but seeing as he's silenced for the day that seems unlikely to happen.

Vote: Diageo

I am confident that my information is correct. It seems unlikely that my character is a dumb cop and either way, lynching Diageo today would prove it one way or the other. Either we lynch him and I'm right that he's evil, or we lynch him and I discover I'm (against the strong odds) a dumb cop, which is still useful to know.

Also, I would like some protection tonight if I'm right please :)

Okay, first of all, I'm loving this game. I feel like Diageo is some sort of intelligent animal, like a Dalmatian, or Bambi.

Second, Dohnut, why was Diageo targeting you important? Seems like you investigated him anyway, so why?

I targeted Diageo last night, for obvious reasons after the last game :P him targeting me isn't all that important, but seeing as he isn't allowed to name people I couldn't ask 'who did you target last night?' So instead I just asked whether he targeted me, as I suspect he would have done after the last game. Just like I did to him :) I was just trying to get as much info as possible, but when he just said 'no' I figured it was pointless asking endless yes or no questions and came out with the info.

My information is correct, and that information said that Diageo is mafia.

Votes

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

Diageo (2) Nintendohnut, Cube

LOVE

Nintendohnut (1) Cube

It's always so difficult to find out who to trust. Diageo is silenced so it would be a prime moment for a mafia member to make an accusation against him. Then rely on being a bad cop to cover himself. But Diageo could well be mafia too and the only reason for me to trust either is it is risky for Nintedohnut to do this. He could be lynched if he is wrong.

Lynch: Diageo

Love: The Peeps

Hopefully loving the peeps will bring him back?

But what if the lynch doesn't reveal whether Diageo is actually mafia or not, like with the write-up?

Also, The Peeps isn't dead. He has left the game. The theory on the Beast and his mission is a sound one.

Hopefully loving the peeps will bring him back?

If my theory is right, I don't think it will, but then again I know nothing about the mechanics behind Love, and I'm not even sure my theory about The Peeps is right, so ... ::shrug:

*beats chest*

Haha, I'm guessing you must speak through actions permanently?

*sigh* I want to vote for Diageo, but I want to hear from others first.

And nobody is getting my love until I start getting a good vibe from them. Therefore, Nintendohnut is still up in the air.

*beats chest*

Lynch: Diageo

Love: Nintendohnut

Are you silenced too?

Don't know about Dieageo, I'll wait with that one.

The Peeps being a fairy and all makes him sound good, so I'll go with heroicjanitor and love him too. See what happens.

Love: The Peeps[/

Votes

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

Diageo (2) Nintendohnut, Cube, heroicjanitor

LOVE

Nintendohnut (1) Cube

The Peeps (2) heroicjanitor, Tales

*Mimes X on mouth* *Points to sun, moves hand down then back up again* *Opens mouth*

Hum? Diageo says the sun will open his mouth? A sun-related character?

And the theory about The Peeps (which I hadn't seen) is a sound one. He is a fairy, right? And chair is accepting love for him, so sure.

NEW POST: Whoa! We have a zero-voter!

*Mimes X on mouth* *Points to sun, moves hand down then back up again* *Opens mouth*

You must mean when the sun sets then goes back up. So you'll be able to talk in a day. OR you're saying you will make the sun come down and kill us all in a huge firey explosion.

*Shakes head* *Points at wrist, turns finger in a clockwise direction*

Ah, so the curse is temporary, and only lasts a day, right? So, you're suggesting we wait a day, so that you can explain yourself.

Diageo will be able to speak again tomorrow. He's just silenced for the day. I dunno, I'm worried if we kill him off, we'll still be at square one.

Also, Peeps being a fairy = good is actually fairly solid. I'm willing to roll with it.

LOVE: The Peeps

I'm sure giving love to a character will bring them back. Or maybe they return after a certain amount of time.

Not sure yet what to do about Diageo. I'm sure he's just silenced for the day, but not sure I want to vote for him yet as a mafia. Maybe someone else has some info too?

Votes

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

Diageo (2) Nintendohnut, Cube, heroicjanitor

LOVE

Nintendohnut (1) Cube

The Peeps (5) heroicjanitor, Tales, Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh

Jonnas (1) Diageo