NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

DAY 1 IS NOW OVER

No Lynch (10): Jonnas, ReZourceman, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Nintendohnut, Ellmeister, mr-paul, Diageo, EddieColeslaw, The Peeps

No Love votes cast.

"We have no evidence yet." one Hero cries dramatically.

"We don't know WHO is deserving of love. What if we give it to a Villain!?"

There is a murmer of agreement, and mind made up the Heroes disperse as the count is done.

NIGHT 1 BEGINS NOW

(sorry to interrupt, but did my rules inspire you for some of these changes perhaps? Caught you snooping in my sign-ups thread, you sneak ;), would've loved to play by the way, love Disney, but didn't want to play and mod at the same time (assuming my game will start)).

(sorry to interrupt, but did my rules inspire you for some of these changes perhaps? Caught you snooping in my sign-ups thread, you sneak ;), would've loved to play by the way, love Disney, but didn't want to play and mod at the same time (assuming my game will start)).

Not particularly. If they did, it was purely subconcious.

NIGHT 1 IS NOW OVER

“KRONK!” barks the emaciated woman aggressively. “HurryUP!”

The aloof heavy arrives immediately. “Umm... remind me why we're doing this again?” he says with concern on his face.

The woman throws a palm to her face. “I give up. YOU ARE AN IMBECILE. Leave the thinking to me, and DON'T. ASK. QUESTIONS.”

The man opens his mouth, and closes it.

“Now. The death potion.” the woman says, presenting her hand to the man, expecting a phial.

The man is silent, looking at her. The silence is painfully long.

“Kronk....? Where is it?”

“Ma'am, that's what I was going to ask you, but you-”

Elsewhere, a timid woman gasps in fright as a scream of frustrated fury fills the skies.

-----

“You poor, poor boy.”

The boy's friends look on in horror, powerless to do anything.

-----

A dressing table crafted from shells is tossed aside. A chandelier raising from the ground is trampled. Destruction everywhere. The fairy cowers in fright as a swipe of paw narrowly misses her head.

“GET OUT! GET OUT!”

In an uncharacteristic swirl of black smoke, the fairy disappears.

THE PEEPS HAS FLED THE GAME.

A woman, despite her strength of character, cries in the background. The large figure collapses to the ground, in sorrow. Another petal falls.

-----

The demon reaches down. The victim tries to run, jumping on a horse. It seems time slows as they gallop, further and further across the desert, the sand thrown behind materialising into pursuing demons. In a critical moment, the horse trips, and the victim is engulfed by suffocating sand.

DAZZ IS DEAD.

DAY 2 BEGINS NOW

There are 16 players left (9 is a majority):

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Tales

The Bard

"The large figure collapses to the ground, in sorrow." - I thought this meant that someone else died, but after reading it again I don't think so...

"Another petal falls." - Beauty and the Beast?

Also, did The Peeps flee voluntarily? Diageo, your sidekick must have been one of the people who fled/died?

Er, sidekick/person you can communicate with outside of the thread.

I can recognise several universes/characters, but I have a hard time figuring out what's going on. I might have an idea about what happened with The Peeps, but I'm definitely not certain.

Kronk = from The Emperor's New Groove

emaciated woman = Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove

timid woman = ?

the "poor boy" = ?, probably

the fairy = Tinker Bell, Terence, Silvermist, Rosetta, Iridessa, Fawn or Vidia

"a swipe of paw" = Beast

woman who cried in the background = Belle? Could be the timid woman mentioned before?

The demon = Hades? Since he was mentioned in the intro write-up, with "his flaming head vaguely illuminating the surrounding area"

The victim (Dazz) = also the "poor boy" who was mentioned before?

Diageo, can't think of any other reasons as to why you were crying, then...

I forgot to finish a sentence!

The "poor boy" = ?, probably the victim, Dazz. And the fairy was The Peeps, I guess.

Diageo: Your voice got stolen?

*Points at mouth*

What's that lassie? There's a boy trapped in a well?

A dressing table crafted from shells is tossed aside. A chandelier raising from the ground is trampled. Destruction everywhere. The fairy cowers in fright as a swipe of paw narrowly misses her head.

“GET OUT! GET OUT!”

In an uncharacteristic swirl of black smoke, the fairy disappears.

THE PEEPS HAS FLED THE GAME.

A woman, despite her strength of character, cries in the background. The large figure collapses to the ground, in sorrow. Another petal falls.

That is definitely beauty and the beast. So the beast can command people to gtfo like in the movies, poor peeps was only a fairy :p

Wow...Okay, a few things:

1. Goddammit, mafia... Killing Dazz like that? This was his first game!

2. We did not learn the victims' identity or allegiance... I hope this is not the case when we lynch people.

3. Winning that mini-game will be hard...

Back to in-game theories. The Beast must be neutral, and he must find true love within the time limit. I'm guessing we're the ones who should love him? But he seems to have killed The Peeps. Did he do it by himself, or did Peeps target him?

And Diageo must cursed with talking through actions, like the first post says.