NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

gmac and aqui1a have been inactive...

Honestly, I've been suspecting Jayseven, but I don't remember why. It's just something from his posts, but I can't point out any odd behaviour, or anything.

Vote: gmac

Because I'd rather vote him off than an active player.

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

5 mafia posts on page 7 (assuming 20 post pages)

Cube

The Peeps

Diageo

HerioicJ

Jonnas

Ell

Paj

Danny

[..]?

That's Marc's list again. Everyone who's not crossed out is good (or dead (or undead)). As I don't expect anyone will have some real info (looking at the write-up, which doesn't require a analysis I expect by the way, so I'll skip this one), so I'd say pressure someone randomly from the remaining players who isn't on the list. Apart from me that is. Of course. And Marcamillian himself obviously.

Hmm.

I said an analysis isn't necessary, but I notice now; nobody seemed to have been poisoned. Oh and neither on night 4, which I missed. Like I suspected, perhaps Ellmeister was the poisoner, giving us some breathing room again.

I'm wondering what heroicjanitor's new role is >:).

I assume there are 3 left, but with the poisoner seemingly gone (or inactive), they need 3 turns to win unless we lynch the wrong people.

Hmm vote. RNG says..

vote: Aqui1a

(who has posted very little I believe)

##########

Wait, never mind. Jonnas's post wasn't there when I was posting. No use in voting for someone different then.

vote: Gmac

I'll follow. Vote Gmac

Hopefully the poisoner is dead like Sméagol says. That'd help the town get the advantage back.

In my eyes there are 3 confirmed 100% townies. Myself, Jonnas and Marcamillian.

heroicjanitor

Aqui1a

gmac

jayseven

mr-paul

Sméagol

^And these are the remaining players. We have 3 dead mafiosos, 5 dead townies and 2 dead neutrals.

Does anyone think there really are two mafias?

--

I think it would help if people could give whatever info they can whether they think it's relevant or not. Even if it's just their own role or targets.

[..]

^And these are the remaining players. We have 3 dead mafiosos, 5 dead townies and 2 dead neutrals.

Ah I forgot. That'll give us even more breathing room then.

Does anyone think there really are two mafias?

I don't think so.

I think it would help if people could give whatever info they can whether they think it's relevant or not. Even if it's just their own role or targets.

As for me.. No targets. No info.

Yeah, sorry about the inactiveness. My character is R2-D2, and I'm good. I have the ability to see who targets me. Just letting you know so we can further narrow the choices of posible mafialings.

Vote: Gmac

Vote:gmac

I think I've only seen him post once in this thread!

Sorry I missed the last day guys, had my girlfriend visiting for our anniversary.

There can only be a few mafiosos left.

WTF I don't even get a chance to post well I was going to share info but since you've lynched me then I won't bother

You can tell me, I didn't lynch you. I didn't try to stop it either since I thought it was just pressure voting but that's how it goes.

So, if gmac is good, mr-paul is next on our suspicion list. If gmac is evil, mr-paul is definitely cleared.

If gmac truly has info... please share it before MadDog arrives? I know I was the one who started this bandwagon, but if it's useful to the town, by all means, please tell us.

Majority is 5

5 - gmac (Jonnas, Sméagol, The Peeps, Aqui1a, mr-paul)

Majority has been reached!

----------

The residents were sure that he was evil. They were wrong.

gmac is Dead. He was C-3PO. He was Good.

----------

Player List (8)

Aqui1a

Dyson/heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

Marcamillian

mr-paul

Sméagol

The Peeps

----------

Night 6 starts now! You have until 2PM tomorrow to get your PM in.

Apologies jumping into your game thread, and I realise it is night time, but I have heard from Marcamillian that he is presently without internet due to a vicious attack on his modem by his father, and hopes to be on our tubes within the next few days, just so you all know.

Yeah, I wanna kill Gmac!

##########

Correction:

Yeah, I wanna kill Gmac! mr-paul

O_o

So much for that rigid 24-hour limit. If Maddog was so enraged about having to post his writeup four hours later than he wanted, just imagine how mad he'll be this time!

I wasn't enraged at it being late lol, i just didn't do it on time, i was annoyed at the lack of PMs.

Someone automerge please

Night 6

The powerful woman made sure nobody touched the gungan, she also made sure they didn’t get up to anything.

The smuggler looked for his target, he wrote his information down.

The Jedi had nothing to do tonight so he rested in his house. He was killed later that night.

Jonnas is Dead. He was Qui-Gon Jinn. He was Good.

----------

Player List (7)

Aqui1a

Dyson/heroicjanitor

jayseven

Marcamillian

mr-paul

Sméagol

The Peeps

Majority is 4.

----------

Day 7 starts now! It will end 4PM Saturday.

Looks like the smuggler has something anyway. Hoping he's good. I protected the wrong person but I suppose this supports a lynch of mr-paul. I'll wait for the smuggler though.

Attention! I have valuable information about... Jayseven!!

He targeted no one last night :indeed: why are we going for Mr-Paul, just inactivity?