NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

mr-paul has been on several times last night. At least keep an eye on the deadline.

He's been on a few times today too. I would've voted earlier but I saw he was online so held off.

vote mr-paul

Just to reiterate:

You are cleared.

Marc is cleared.

Personally I believe Aqui1a's claim, it coincides with the write-up so far.

I tell you, it must be Jayseven. He conveniently cannot give anything about his character.

You can track me. Then you'll know what to do next day. Personally though, I expect me to be the one to die tonight (I think I've been the most annoying XD), but I don't know what Jayseven will base his decision on for his final kill.

Go ahead and follow me tonight. I don't care. I still think it's smeagol and maybe aqui1a.

Majority is 4

1 - Sméagol (jayseven)

4 - mr- paul (Aqui1a, Sméagol, Marcamillian, The Peeps)

----------

He did everything he could to avoid being lynched, but he was eventually overpowered.

mr-paul is Dead. He was the Emperor. He was the mafia don.

----------

Night 8 starts now!

----------

Player List (5)

Aqui1a

jayseven

Marcamillian

Sméagol

The Peeps

Night 8

The smuggler followed the woman, he noted what he saw.

Meanwhile, the gungan was on a nice walk, he was killed on his way home.

Marcamillian is Dead. He was Jar Jar Binks. He was Good.

--------

Day 9 starts now!

Player List (4)

Aqui1a

jayseven

Sméagol

The Peeps

Majority is 3

vote: Jayseven

Sméagol targeted no one.

I don't think any of my targets in the whole game targeted anyone actually so either I'm really shit (most likely) or it's actually in my power to fail lol.

Majority is 3.

2 - jayseven (The Peeps, Aqui1a)

1 - Aqui1a (jayseven)

Why don't you tell us your role then? You can't be "modkilled" anymore ;).

Or you can, but it doesn't matter either way ;).

Luke's farmboy fighterpilot friend from his tattooine days. At night you fly around in your X-Wing out of all harm's way, avoiding the rest of the players in your force-proof craft.

You must use your down-to-earth instincts in the day phases to help your side survive. However, you must not reveal your name or your role! To do so would be immediate death!

Good luck, and may the force be with you.

Doublepost: Wedge Antilles, btw.

Majority is 3.

3 - jayseven (The Peeps, Aqui1a, Sméagol)

1 - Aqui1a (jayseven)

----------

The town had dwindled, and only a few remained. 3 of them were sure of their target, they went out searching for him, hoping to end the killing spree. They found him at the Jedi Temple, he was so close to victory, but the odds were against him. All 3 approached him, Han pulled out his blaster, as did Leia. Darth Maul whipped out his double lightsaber. Han and Leia both tried shooting him, but he deflected both shots, he slowly started to approach them both, they started edging slowly backwards. They were unsure if they would get out alive. R2-D2 had snuck in through the back, out of the shadows, he shocked Darth Maul. In the split second that he flinched, Leia and Han both fired shots into his face. It was over. The Mafia has been defeated.

jayseven is Dead. He was Darth Maul. The last member of the Mafia.

----------

THE TOWN HAVE WON!

Winners

Aqui1a - R2-D2

Sméagol - Princess Leia

The Peeps - Han Solo

Well done guys. :)

I'll post the roles later. I can't say i was too happy with the game, from my view. I didn't think i got the roles right, and i think i made too many boring roles. I'll certainly rectify that in my next game. So guys, what did you think of it? jay7 and mr-paul could of won if mr-paul was online at the right time, it was really close, they were both really good and i'd say they deserved to win. Not taking anything away from the 3 winners, you all did good. I can't believe how good Sméagol is for someone who is a mafia newbie, seriously well played.

We were MINUTES away from winning. Damn mr-paul and his social life :P

At one point I was kinda furious at maddog, because he was annoyed at how people hadn't sent their roles in. I hurriedly sent mine in, only to see I was out of luck and maddog had posted the write-up already. We were quickly hard done by - having three mafias ousted so early on, me and mr-paul tried to keep the fight but smeagol was too sharp for us.

A great game all in all - really went through all of the emotions for me!

mr-paul managed to buy an extra couple of days with that roleclaim. I think we all knew it was easily invented but it kept him alive for a bit longer.

I'm sorry that Marcamillian didn't win because it was down to him I think that the town had any chance at all.

I think the inactivity let the game down a fair bit. There were loads of deaths at the beginning which maybe made it seem a bit daunting for the town so they gave up hope a bit. Honestly, I think Marcamillian won the game for us as we managed to find 3 mafia members with it.

And if mr-paul had come back online I'm not sure it would've swayed me.

We were MINUTES away from winning. Damn mr-paul and his social life :P

At one point I was kinda furious at maddog, because he was annoyed at how people hadn't sent their roles in. I hurriedly sent mine in, only to see I was out of luck and maddog had posted the write-up already. We were quickly hard done by - having three mafias ousted so early on, me and mr-paul tried to keep the fight but smeagol was too sharp for us.

A great game all in all - really went through all of the emotions for me!

I really didn't think Marca would single out 3 mafia with his power :heh: there was defiantly an element of luck involved there.

Well done.

We we were severely fucked from the moment Marcamillian used that power. To be honest, me and jay did amazingly to keep it going for as long as we did.

If I wasn't at a gig in Brighton and hadn't taken so long to get back to London or I'd had charge on my phone so I could have got onto the internet we would have had the lynch of Smeagol and then the night kill was guaranteed, as jay was untargetable at night. We would have then had majority.

The last day I was trying to be silent intentionally in the hope that I could either not post til the last couple of hours, or that everyone would forget and the day would end.

I knew it was unlikely and I was preparing to come up with some crap about Smeagol just to put a bit more doubt, especially in The Peeps' mind.

I was a bit annoyed that Nintendohnut, who was dead, bumped the thread and helped the town.

Ah well. It just wasn't to be.

Good game overall, I think me and jay quite enjoyed it towards the end.

Which was why we had to kill marc :P we knew we had lost and out of spite we couldn't let him win! :P

If you had targetted me last night, peeps, then today could've been different. My (real) role was that anyone targetting me would be roleblocked, and be absent from the write-ups. We immediately decided that I'd be the killer seeing as I was effectively invisible. I think my role was probably too powerful, and I hope maddog doesn't think marc's was too powerful too because honestly it wasn't THAT bad. Mind you, I'm assuming that other pages would've been less potent as the one he picked. Without checking, it's hard to really say whether it was OTT or not. Either way it certainly made the lynching fun. Just a shame the town got the lynch correct each time.

Our tactic was to kill off the KNOWN good guys from that list. I kept avoiding killing smeagol (except the night we were too late with our targets, I think? Not sure) because I felt I could shade him with evil tones -- which clearly worked as last dayphase we were one vote away, a vote that, if we had achieved it, would've sealed victory.

Good game Maddog! Sorry if I offended you in my anger. To make the last 4 players in any mafia game is an achievement, so I'll be glad of that :)