NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

mr-paul's power works in the day. He investigated Jayseven's post and found out he has no targets or information but struggled to get close to him - which fits with him being a rebel pilot.

I agree that it's odd that an Ewok would appear in the write-up like that... I don't think we have 2 mafiosos left though.

@Jayseven, Sméagol's ability was a one-use lynch halt which he used to stop himself being lynched.

I don't trust anyone, I only have my own info which points to Jayseven and mr-paul being clean, so I'm going on instinct really.

Majority is 4

2 - Sméagol (The Peeps, jayseven)

1 - jayseven (Sméagol)

1 - mr- paul (Aqui1a)

mr-paul's power works in the day. He investigated Jayseven's post and found out he has no targets or information but struggled to get close to him - which fits with him being a rebel pilot.

Ah that's correct. In which case..

I'M GOOD.

That should be a nice target for his ability, if he wasn't lying about that. If he is, I'll guess I'll find out now. If he says anything other than "that statement is true", then he's a confirmed mafia member for me.

I hope Marcamillian comes on fast, I trust his judgement better.

Also, again, Jayseven (and The Peeps), so have you revealed something or can't you say anything at all, because that's against the rules in your role PM? Did he confirm he was a rebel pilot?

He said he can't talk about his character, he also gave some hefty hints about being a rebel pilot.

Well by default I can offer no information, myself. If there's a logic to the killings then a protector, if there is one, may be of serice... But then me saying this may affect it!

I have no targets nor any information.

Red... something! Standing by.

Mr-paul investigated this and said it was true.

I'm serious - I have no powers. People see me barrel-rolling, they haters. Can't touch this. UNMENTIONABLES OR DEATH

From the barrel-roll and red...something standing by comments I assumed him to be a rebel pilot.

I do keep coming back to mr-paul in my thoughts... it's not a hard power to make up and you just go along with whatever someone is saying and as long as it's good they're not going to disagree with you...

Sméagol, which character are you?

He said he can't talk about his character, he also gave some hefty hints about being a rebel pilot.

Mr-paul investigated this and said it was true.

That's very convenient.

[..]

Sméagol, which character are you?

I won't say it (but I choose to, because I like being an ass. Because I see it as an extra challenge).

MadDog gave a hint the previous day though. But I'm not going to confirm opr deny any speculation based on that.

Like I said, at least my ability is verified.

I don't mr-paul's ability claim, his "results" are way too ambiguous, except for Jayseven conveniently. When I had that ability in the colour mafia, my results were clear cut.

You make it sound very suspicious. There's nothing to gain from keeping your character a secret now, especially if it will help you look innocent. At least Jayseven is saying he'll be killed if he says anything.

Which I am saying is very convenient. Sure, there have been roles before which didn't allow the player to mention specific details, however, his whole role is a secret. That's just stupid.

Changevote mr-paul on the basis that everyone has been a main character so far and there are no evil women in star wars (Sméagol is a female character). I was hoping Sméagol would actually reveal his character - probably princess leia... I hope that doesn't end up being a real win condition, Sméags :P

[..]

and there are no evil women in star wars

[..]

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/asajjventress/

Anyway, you changed your mind, but I was checking the thread to come up with more arguments.

You came to the conclusion that it could only be me because you believe there to be only one scumnag remaining.

MadDog can correct me if I'm wrong, but:

Day 1: no lynch

Day 2: no lynch

Day 3: Paj Meen Ah (evil)

Day 4: Ellmeister (evil)

Day 5: Cube (evil)

Day 6: Gmac (good, "accidently" hammered by mr-paul)

Day 7: Almost me

Day 8: <sigh>

That's 3 mafia members dead. 4 is too few for a game that starts with 20, in my opinion, but as far as I know, most other people's opinion too.

I'm pretty sure there are 2 mafia members left (i.e. JaySeven & mr-paul).

If you somehow manage to still lynch me today, that's game over right there. I wanted to get that out there before I go to bed.

##########

[..]

I hope that doesn't end up being a real win condition, Sméags :P

Would've been cool, but no. Purely for myself. But it doesn't matter anyway, I think I've reduced my chances of winning to 0%, even if I have done enough convincing to survive the day. Should've hammered mr-paul when I had the chance. Lesson learned.

With that said, and taking into account Marcamillian is more likely to vote mr-paul as well, I'm going to change back my vote.

vote: mr-paul

I'd like to mention one last thing, he was online tonight.. He checked the thread, but did not post anything.

After looking through the deaths I also came to the conclusion that there are probably still 2 left.

I don't class Asajj Ventress as a main character because I've never heard of her. I'm assuming roles in the game are from the 6 main films.

Majority is 4

1 - Sméagol (jayseven)

3 - mr- paul (Aqui1a, The Peeps, Sméagol)

Whoah, slow down. I did indeed check the thread quickly last night just before I went to sleep at 2am. I'd just travelled from Brighton to London and was absolutely freezing and tired. My fingers were too numb to type something proper.

I've sent a PM to MadDog to verify Smeagol's claims.

Why don't you just come out with your character? Is it that important that you keep it secret? Instead you're presenting evil female characters that you could be - double bluff maybe?

I was only there for the evening, was meeting a friend and seeing 30 seconds to mars and had to get the last train back to London after that! If I'm down in Brighton again i'll defo come for a pint!

I've said if before and Ill say it again... mr-paul is mafia.

Vote: mr-paul

What concerns me is deciding who else if mafia

-------------------------

additionally... mr-paul targetting no-one proves nothing... my vehement accusation of him yesterday would prompt hijm to do nothing

MadDog is online so next time mr-paul comes on I'll be interested to see his results.

I don't think it will make a difference at this point though.

Oh and do me a favour The Peeps.

Either track me or Jayseven, hmm?

I think you will hit the jackpot with Jayseven, but since you believe Marcamillian to be good, tracking me should teach you basically the same thing.

Well it's only me and Aqui1a left with powers and mine is more of a threat than his so I don't think I'll be able to help much :p

Left with night powers that is

The thing is if we lynch a mafia member now, they will have lost. It really is a "them or us" situation now. If there's only one left, he doesn't need to make a logical decision anymore.

You can target me all you like, as I've said I have no night power. At all. I distrust smeagol still.

Majority is 4

1 - Sméagol (jayseven)

3 - mr- paul (Aqui1a, Sméagol, Marcamillian)

Day will end at midnight tomorrow!

Edited by MadDog