NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

Night 7

The smuggler followed the male character, and tracked what he did during the night.

The Queen was looking out for the small thing, it was getting quite late, so she decided her work was done and headed home. On her way home, she was killed.

Heroicjanitor is Dead. He was Queen Amidala. He was Good.

----------

Player List (6)

Aqui1a

jayseven

Marcamillian

mr-paul

Sméagol

The Peeps

Majority is 4

----------

Day 8 starts now!

vote: mr-paul

(I wonder what heroicjanitor was looking for though.. May not matter anymore, or perhaps it still does)

I don't know the significance of it, but I can tell you that Heroicjanitor targetted me last night.

Peeps, Marc, and myself, are all good for sure... so I'm going to go with the most suspicious and likely to be mafia... and vote: mr-paul

Peeps, you're wrong, I'm good... Can anyone else assure me that Peeps is good? lol

I've told you all that I can tell you. I'm R2-D2, and I know who targets me during the night phase. Last night, Heroic targetted me, but I don't know the significance of it. So make of it what you will.

I tracked mr-paul last night and he targeted no one.

Vote Aqui1a

I'm still not sure about him, but I think I will change my action for today then.

See, I was reading the write-up wrong.

With heroicjanitor looking after a "small thing", Aqui1a claim to be R2D2 looks legitimate. Unless you can think of an evil small thing from the Star Wars movies?

Again, I'm still not sure about mr-paul, but if you have proof he didn't kill anyone last night, then someone else must have.

I think there's only one option left.

vote: Jayseven

If you're asking about my ability... this is the first time I've been targetted. Unless Maddog is doing me out of info! (I'm sure he's not lol)

Majority is 4

1 - mr-paul (Aqui1a)

1 - Aqui1a (The Peeps)

1 - jayseven (Sméagol)

Given that I believe Marcamillian to be 100% good and Aqui1a saying heroicjanitor targeted him (he was a jailkeeper)... I have to put my vote back on Sméagol. I think there's only 1 mafioso left and I've tracked mr-paul and jayseven when there's been a kill and neither of them targeted anyone.

Changevote: Sméagol

It's you or Aqui1a.

Majority is 4

1 - mr-paul (Aqui1a)

1 - Sméagol (The Peeps)

1 - jayseven (Sméagol)

Bah... We're never going to win if we keep this up.

Peeps seems to know what he's talking about, so I'll side with him on this.

It has to be at least one of them, if not both. Frankly I'm annoyed that I've been voted for again.

Vote: Smeagol

Changevote: No lynch we can't reach majority while people have yet to even read the flippin' write-up!

Given that I believe Marcamillian to be 100% good and Aqui1a saying heroicjanitor targeted him (he was a jailkeeper)... I have to put my vote back on Sméagol. I think there's only 1 mafioso left and I've tracked mr-paul and jayseven when there's been a kill and neither of them targeted anyone.

It's you or Aqui1a.

For God's sake, you really want to do this after all the trouble I went through last day? It wasn't me who wasted a day.

If you suspect me so much, why didn't you track me? Would've helped a lot man. So why don't you go remove your vote, and track me tonight, huh?

And then I end up dead or someone else does. If it's not you, it's Aqui1a. If it's not Aqui1a, it's Marcamillian.

I've tracked Jayseven and mr-paul on nights where there have been deaths so unless it's both of them and I got unlucky, I'm sticking on you.

Changevote: mr-paul

I've changed my mind. I'm not buying your explanation Peeps.. it's likely flawed.

I think it is both of them.

Has jayseven stated what his role or ability was? And I still find the Ewok claim suspicious.

But I can't believe you're still voting for me now my ability is confirmed. Or have you seen many mafia lynch stoppers? I can't do it a second time you know.

Well 2 things we know for sure. Jayseven didn't kill last night and mr-paul didn't kill tonight.

Which is why I think Jayseven killed tonight and mr-paul last night.

I believe you are good, I believe Marc is good.

Aqui1a claim coincides with the write-up, so I'm believing he's good too. I don't like his voting, but for now I'll take that as inexperience.

I'm good, so that leaves Jayseven and mr-paul.

I still like to know what he does, and what mr-paul has found out this night (probably not something convincing).

I don't get how your ability was confirmed, smeagol.

I'm damn annoyed this is all kicking off at 1am when I'm set to piss off from these forums and that I'm a suspect, so Vote: Smeagol for voting for me, for jumping about with votes and for claiming that his activity yesterday is somehow explained when all I see was that he was the main suspect and he didn't get lynched and now someone died.

And I'm sure this is like the third time you've questioned my role when I've said all that I can say on the matter. Srsly. Modkilled at this point would be stupid.

Night 7

The smuggler followed the male character, and tracked what he did during the night.

Technically still possible of course, but I don't think that's how MadDog would describe an Ewok.

I don't get how your ability was confirmed, smeagol.

Then you should take another good look at the last day. Now I'm pretty sure you're mafia.

I could end the day once and stop a lynch.

I was being voted for lynch. I ended the day. Majority seems to have been reached, yet here I am. Read the lynch write-up again if you will.

Rather convincing I'd say..