NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

When I changed my vote I meant mr-paul's could be made up. We know everything he has just stated.

Sméagol on the other hand is very likely to be lying.

Earlier I said what I knew made him seem innocent, not any more :indeed:

Well we've had just over 24 hours of this day phase so we still have another day to decide if it's worth the risk and hear their views. Plenty of time, no need to rush anything.

Haha, no I'm not going to reveal my character. Like I said, it's like my own personal win condition for not having much else to do in this game. I did the exact same thing in the DIY mafia.

But go ahead, if you want to test me (and waste a precious day), if I didn't miss any votes, I think it's 2 for me now (and 1 for mr-paul?). If a third person votes for me I'll take action. And then you'll get to say goodbye to The Peeps, because he, Marcamillian and me will at that time then be the only confirmed townies, except he is the tracker, with Marc and me having no usefull abilities (anymore).

By the way, what is mr-paul's power? He didn't mention it this day, but some people seem to know. Did I miss it on previous days?

Anyway, I want to state that I suspect mr-paul, but at this point I suspect Jayseven even more I think.

Oh, thanks. I spend all day trying to chill people out and at least give you a bloody chance to gab and that's the repayment

Anyway, Mr-paul said his power here. It's just up the page for me. I don't get why people don;t have their settings at the maximum posts per page, you know. Saves on the clicking.

Oh, thanks. I spend all day trying to chill people out and at least give you a bloody chance to gab and that's the repayment

Anyway, Mr-paul said his power here. It's just up the page for me. I don't get why people don;t have their settings at the maximum posts per page, you know. Saves on the clicking.

Don't know how that missed that. Knew your post (above his) was the last one I read.. Then scrolled over it apparently. Anyway, if he is good, surely he'll pick something of the apparently most suspicious person out there. He can go right ahead, there's not a single lie in my posts.

Would've thought giving my abilities would be enough though. I'm telling the truth.. I wish it was always that easy to come up with an apparently unverifiable (untill I use it) ability, in games where I am mafia (see Gentlemen's mafia for example :blush:).

I've suggested that mr-paul verify the truth of this post of Jay's:

Well by default I can offer no information, myself. If there's a logic to the killings then a protector, if there is one, may be of serice... But then me saying this may affect it!

I have no targets nor any information.

Red... something! Standing by.

If he were mafia then surely this would be a lie? Not 100% but I think it would give us fairly reliable info on Jayseven. Hopefully we can get an answer before the day ends but I'll say now that if it shows that Jayseven is trustworthy then I'll be voting for you Sméagol as it's between yourself, Jayseven and Aqui1a and you're next in my line of suspicionismness.

Or if it doesn't look like mr-paul is going to give us anything before the day ends then I'll probably vote for him or Sméagol.

Just make sure you make you mind in the next couple of hours. I'm not going to be around the deadline, if I need to activate my ability. In which case you can lynch me. Like I said, the day will be wasted one way or another.

I'm pretty sure of you, Marc, and heroicjanitor, mr-paul.. I don't know wjhat to think. I also think there are 2 left, so that would leave Jayseven.. Hmm.

vote: mr-paul

Well obviously I'm cool with that, and if that's the trail of reasoning then fuck it - vote: smeagol.

This will change if mr-paul lies his face off, ofc.

Fine, I'll activate it as soon as I'm ready to go to bed, 2 more hours I reckon. Others have untill then to respond / change their minds.

::shrug:

Toi be honest, I was genuinly interested in mr-paul's results, if he wasn't lying about his ability that is, but since I don't know what time he'll be on, and since I do know what time I won't be on.. I can't wait for that.

It's done.

The Peeps (or Marc), put the final vote in, it won't matter, the day is over.

(and see you tomorrow, if I'm not killed by the mafia that is)

If it was Smeagol (though it may have been Aqui1a) that called R2D2 then Im inclined to believe him... high profile character (especially with gmac as C3PO... he was bound to be in the game) it's a VERY risky character to call incase someone else really is C3PO.

I call shenanigans on mr-paul.

mr-pauls character claim is incredibly safe (almost as random as plo koon.. atleast cube was limited to masked characters) and most likely to be made up.

mr-pauls power claims don't add up to much. retrospectively calling the truth proves nothing. Ontop of this if you were making up a power I would have chosen one so rarely used that just showed up in Jonnas' mafia.

Vote: mr-paul

.... he IS the mafia you are looking for

----------------

Seriously guys... I REALLY believe its mr-paul

Vote: Sméagol

I was hoping to wait for mr-paul. This puts him and Jayseven to the top of my suspicions then... not that it'll matter though as I'll be dead tonight I expect.

is that majority?

Don't worry ThePeeps... I will be dead tonight because I'm the one that is vehimently calling a mafia member

Sméagol has already sent his cancel lynch so no votes would count after his post anyway. You're probably right though.

You've got no power Marc, I'm more of a threat.

Erm yeah, you're definitely dead. The mafia has to go for you... and leave me alone

Vote: Sméagol

I was hoping to wait for mr-paul. This puts him and Jayseven to the top of my suspicions then... not that it'll matter though as I'll be dead tonight I expect.

Like I said, I was too, but I'm not planning on staying up late this night, I can't wait for it.

is that majority?

Don't worry ThePeeps... I will be dead tonight because I'm the one that is vehimently calling a mafia member

You're not the only one.

I just hope heroicjanitor gets "lucky" with his target tonight. He's the only one who can stop the killer.

It's a first for me though, getting lynched (if it weren't for my ability) as a townie.

Right, I've missed all the lynching, but this is what I've got.

Well by default I can offer no information, myself. If there's a logic to the killings then a protector, if there is one, may be of serice... But then me saying this may affect it!

I have no targets nor any information.

Red... something! Standing by.

Damn I've missed all the lynchings.

I was told that that jayseven has no targets or information, and that my ewok patrols struggled to get close to him. Something suspicious. He must not have a night power then, but what does he do?

I would now put a vote on him but it's day over.

Maybe but he at least has a nightpower I think.
Me? No.

As of this moment, I'm utterly defenseless.

(not over yet? :p)

Majority is 4.

3 - Sméagol (Aqui1a, heroicjanitor, jayseven)

2 - mr-paul (Sméagol, Marcamillian)

The day was ended before everyone could get their vote in. The woman had successfully stopped the day.

Night 7 starts Now!