NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

Heroicjanitor: I just need to confirm who you think you are in the write-up. Did you get a PM tonight saying you were ill? It would make sense if so, I suspect I may get one tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure I'm the gambler as I can only think of one in the star wars universe really

I'm pretty sure that you are the gambler.

Cube is the masked Roleblocker, I guess he targeted Nintendohnut on night 1 and me on night 3 and that's how he knows

I do think you only get a private message on the day you die. Diageo got it on the 2nd day after he had been poisoned. If you're the gambler, I'm betting you get a private message next day. Heroicjanitor should be a Jedi.

Cube is the masked Roleblocker, I guess he targeted Nintendohnut on night 1 and me on night 3 and that's how he knows

You're correct. I just wasn't 100% sure (I had an inkling on night 2) who I was in the previous write-ups until you mentioned who you were.

Majority is 8.

4 - Ellmeister (heroicjanitor, Nintendohnut, Cube, Sméagol)

Hmm, I had to google that one :rolleyes:. But as far as I can see this Plo Kloon guy is good. Which would leave Jonnas and Ellmeister.

If cube's the masked roleblocker then I'd bet he's mafia. No offense to him, but he's done more wrong than ell. I'd like to hear from all three of these guys (I don't think peeps is maff) before the end of the day, thus;

Vote: Cube

To keep the phase going 'till we hear from ell and jonnas!

Majority is 8.

5 - Ellmeister (heroicjanitor, Nintendohnut, Cube, Sméagol, The Peeps)

1 - Cube (jayseven)

Okay, first of all, if Nintendohnut is the gambler, he knows I'm good, so Cube's character is probably not that nice, after all.

Second, I've suspected Ellmeister from yesterday, already. Vote: Ellmeister

Third, for the vigilantes out there, please kill Dyson.

Why would Nintendohnut know you're good? Are you the Jedi who was halted by the gambler?

Might help if you tell more about yourself.

Anyway, I don't think there are any vigilantes, unless one has been keeping a low profile so far. He could come in handy right now.

I did an experiment.

1) I assumed Cube was lying about his character.

2) I googled Plo Koon to check him out. He's a minor character who had a small part in episodes 1 2 and 3, not what I would call one of the top 20 characters.

3) I googled 'star wars masked jedi'. A Plo Koon page of the star wars wiki was the 5th result after a few random websites selling yoda masks.

So yeah, while it's possible that he is this Plo Koon guy, I find it more likely that he's lying. Especially as every Jedi in the write-up is referred to as a Jedi rather than a masked character.

Still, I think that's something to deal with tomorrow. We'll see I guess.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sold on Cube's claim either. Like I said, I had to google it ;).

If Jonnas tells a bit more about himself, and if Ellmeister comes on to defend himself, we'll figure it out.

If I'm the gambler then yeah I can confirm that Jonnas is the Jedi as I targeted him last night. That's why I'm waiting on heroicjanitor but I assume that I an now right about being the gambler. So yeah, Jonnas is a Jedi in which case we can probably rule him out of that list. Obviously I targeted him because he was on it in the first place and I figured it was probably a good idea to stop at least one of them.

I think I've heard all I need to hear. Go for Ellmeister today, and Cube tomorrow. The Peeps is good.

So if Ell is mafia then we'll find out tonight if Jonnas is good (as HeroJan will die, revealing if he is mafia or town).

Interesting theory: Aren't sith a kind of jedi? I doubt the write-up will simply reveal all good characters.

So if Ell is mafia then we'll find out tonight if Jonnas is good (as HeroJan will die, revealing if he is mafia or town).

I only said I felt like Jonnas was acting mafia-y, not that he definitely was. Rez already revealed I am town and I was poisoned too. Kinda obvious I'm town.

Jonnas is a Jedi according to what I got, and while you claim you are also a Jedi... you aren't referred to as one in the write-up. Does that seem odd to you?

I only said I felt like Jonnas was acting mafia-y, not that he definitely was. Rez already revealed I am town and I was poisoned too. Kinda obvious I'm town.

Wasn't that going from the write-up saying you were a jedi?

Poisoned people

Night 1: Diageo

Night 2: heroicJan

Night 3: Dohnut

Heroic... were you just being coy here?

He can save both since they last at least 2 nights, unless Diageo is particularly hardy. Also the jedi hasn't come forward yet, so Diageo is the only one on the waiting list to see the doctor.

Vote: Paj Meen Ah since I'm easily swayed.

I'm sure Ell is mafia (clearing ThePeeps) so today isn't about confirming that... its lining up the next lychee.

HeroicJan... inclined to believe him. As you're doomed to die I would suggest a character claim

Cube... the fact that Plo Koon isnt a top tier character doesn't mean much to me... how many people would really know general grievous?

Jonnas.. you seem to be vouched for.

This should be our first priority in the hope that we can get rid of the poisoner as quickly as possible. There is atleast one other mafia though so keep vigilant!

HeroicJan... inclined to believe him. As you're doomed to die I would suggest a character claim

Since I'm dead tonight anyway I'm a reverse tracker.

On night 1 nobody targeted Cube. I thought he'd be a popular target.

Night 2 nobody targeted Rez. I targeted him because I thought he might be seen as an investigator for saying I was good.

Last night nobody targeted Diageo.I thought a mafia roleblocker would stop him from killing Ellmeister, but they must've known he'd drop dead.

How did everyone miss this? I revealed who I was, that The Peeps targeted me on night 1 looking for information and Rez blocked him... I underlined all of the places I appear in the write-up... Not sure what else you want to know?

You should go to the actual post, I revealed who I was and who the people around me were through quotes which aren't seen in this quote.