NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

Diageo: you shouldn't be pm-ing anyone about mafia while a game is happening. It is one of the rules of mafia, and you can understand Rez's concern when it titled the same as a mafia game. Don't argue, it's the rules, just stop doing it please :)

Rez: why have you not voted for paj? I only ask as you voted for other people but not for paj after saying you thought dannyboy was good.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the game, I only titled it that way because I thought of asking him something while being in this thread. I then sent him another PM with a different subject line that had nothing about Star Wars, asking basically the same thing again. I apologise for naming the first one as such but I don't see what was wrong with the second.

Ok, so from Cube, Herojan and Ell, 2 are mafia (I'm not, of course :heh:)

If Peeps is mafia, we're all innocent, which I doubt.

@Diageo: As much as I share our suspicions for dear Ellmeister, I still think Dyson deserves to die more. Your choice, though.

P.S.: No need to protect any of us 4. If the mafia kill an innocent of us 4, the list narrows, so go for someone else. Just a suggestion.

Change Vote: Paj Meen Ah

Due to being closer to majority.

Ok, so from Cube, Herojan and Ell, 2 are mafia (I'm not, of course :heh:)

There is also The Peeps to consider.

@Diageo: As much as I share our suspicions for dear Ellmeister, I still think Dyson deserves to die more. Your choice, though.

Gluttony.png

I would but some people don't want me to.

Missed all the excitement

I agree with what others have said, I'm quite likely to be innocent ;)

I don't think it's needed now but Vote: Paj Meen Ah I really hope it's him and not Dannyboy. It does seem more likely from the posts. I skimmed the statistics bit but I think the logic is right that one of them HAS to be mafia due to the way the posts tally up (2+2+1, 1+4 etc).

Hopefully someone will be able to investigate me tonight and see that I'm town, which will prove that Marcamillian has found 3 mafiosos hidden within 8 people. The most use Jar Jar has ever been.

There's also a rule about not posting pictures. I'm sure they're hilarious if you get the references but I'm also sure most of us don't. Please guys, try to stop posting pictures, it takes my iPod longer to load a page and longer to Scroll through. Ta very much.

I think we're at majority now incidentally. I wonder where maddog is? I'm also pretty sure we were at majority before jonnas voted. Just pointing that out :)

MadDog hasn't said anything about it in the first post. I can put it in spoilers, will that help Dohnut?

There's also a rule about not posting pictures. I'm sure they're hilarious if you get the references but I'm also sure most of us don't. Please guys, try to stop posting pictures, it takes my iPod longer to load a page and longer to Scroll through. Ta very much.

For future reference is there a list of rules?

MadDog hasn't said anything about it in the first post. I can put it in spoilers, will that help Dohnut?

Good idea.

No, because you can't edit your posts. Just don't post any more.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)

heroicjanitor, Aqui1a, Eenuh, Jonnas

Someone has a double view! Get lynching!