NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

It does seem to have narrowed things down dohnut... I'll eat my hat if Ell isn't mafia (which would also clear ThePeeps)... leaving a pick between Jonnas, Cube and HeriocJ.

Could be reading into things too much but mr_pauls posts in the last few pages have also had me suspicious which would bring it to 5 mafia.

-----------

Best not Diageo... could get redirected.

Here's an estimated count for Paj (have only counted Paj's votes in the last few pages as it is the most important at this point, and only skimmed the thread so please correct the totals if necessary):

Votes:

Paj - 7 (or 8)

Marcamillian, Dannyboy, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Cube, mr-paul, Nintendohnut

One thing I was wondering was, why haven't you voted Rez? You just said yourself you think Danny is good, so why not cast a vote? Apologies if you did and I missed it, I've only skimmed the thread and I may not have noticed a green bolded post for whatever reason)

It depends on the role Diageo. If their role says they can effectively use someone elses power, thats more of a controlling power than a simple misdirect!

And marc, my name has a dash, not an underscore!

(The 8 is if Dannyboy does in fact have a double vote, which I obviously don't know.

Majority is 10 btw.

Diageo, you shouldn't be PMing me about the mafia game.

The discussions isn't about the game, but the topic in mind started here.

Dohnut is indeed right... Jonnas, ReZ, heriocJan and Chair had voted for Paj in Jonnas' random push earlier this day but all of them re-voted or withdrew.

Sorry mr-paul.. little touchy?

(Diageo, I've been aware of it in other mafia games that if someone PMs you and you respond its a trap. In that their role is they can PM other people but they can't respond. So I'm not responding to you or that question. Anything about the game, or any fall out from the game stays in this thread)

HOLY CRAP! LOL I JUST SAID ITS A TRAP WITH NOT AN INCHE OF REALISATION OF WHAT I WAS DOING! Brilliant.

its-a-trap.jpg

For god's sake Rez it has nothing to do with the game.

Despite the PM title being "Star Wars" ?

Read the next one then. Danny will back me up on this, I asked him a similar question.

He shouldn't be PMing anyone about it at all! It can ruin games!

Seriously, the PM he sent me had nothing to do with mafias. It was a completely unrelated conversation.

Diageo: you shouldn't be pm-ing anyone about mafia while a game is happening. It is one of the rules of mafia, and you can understand Rez's concern when it titled the same as a mafia game. Don't argue, it's the rules, just stop doing it please :)

Rez: why have you not voted for paj? I only ask as you voted for other people but not for paj after saying you thought dannyboy was good.

Clearing filth out my room.

Even if he is mafia, that's no way to talk about him/

Diageo: you shouldn't be pm-ing anyone about mafia while a game is happening. It is one of the rules of mafia, and you can understand Rez's concern when it titled the same as a mafia game. Don't argue, it's the rules, just stop doing it please :)

Rez: why have you not voted for paj? I only ask as you voted for other people but not for paj after saying you thought dannyboy was good.

Well I was keeping it on Diageo by principle, so reluctantly; Vote : Paj Hax Meen Ah