N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tales was there something you wanted to say earlier? Coming to the thread without commenting is a bad idea. It gives people the impression that you are mafia, which I'm sure you're aware of now ;)

I'm not good with words nor am I'm as good as analyzing stuff like some others are, but I like reading what other people write. If that makes me suspicious then whatever. Nothing I can do about it.

I'm guessing that the would-be killer was roleblocked? I don't have any info btw.

The target could have been protected too. But if a roleblocker came forward we'd have someone to question.

If that makes me suspicious then whatever. Nothing I can do about it.

I disagree, why would you be purposely suspicious? Did you do anything last night?

If the note appears to be accurate for the last 2 nights, can you explain Cube/ReZ why you know it is inaccurate on the first? This along with any other information could be very useful. It looks like a punch is a roleblock, fencing with someone does something - another roleblock? One from the town and one from the mafia?

Who knows.

If the note appears to be accurate for the last 2 nights, can you explain Cube/ReZ why you know it is inaccurate on the first?

Because

A) My power worked (mostly - I was redirected) fine that night.

2) As far as I'm aware, my character has nothing to do with fencing.

$) When I got to my room I "slept soundly". However, I woke up blind.

Because

I think the fencing is a the gentlemanly way to say you were attacked with a sword and blinded. Since there is a 50:50 chance of it blinding you, fencing to defend yourself sounds right. Your power working is the wrong part and is what made me drop the accusation against Diageo.

I've been thinking the same. But then again, didn't ReZ confirm Cube's claim that it wasn't accurate on night 1?

If the note appears to be accurate for the last 2 nights, can you explain Cube/ReZ why you know it is inaccurate on the first? This along with any other information could be very useful. It looks like a punch is a roleblock, fencing with someone does something - another roleblock? One from the town and one from the mafia?

Who knows.

Because

This is what I was wondering earlier, but it definitely can't be right because I know what Cube did that night, and he has told the truth.

I've been thinking the same. But then again, didn't ReZ confirm Cube's claim that it wasn't accurate on night 1?

Who knows.

Because

This is what I was wondering earlier, but it definitely can't be right because I know what Cube did that night, and he has told the truth.

Who knows.

Because

Lack of response from 11PM to 9AM is a cause for concern? Hardly.

I don't know why you couldn't target me, maybe I was protected. I have no idea.

And I already said what my power is. And used it on HeroJan. And he seems to have enjoyed it.