N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIGHT! Hi. I've been SO busy since last night It's ridiculous. I have just had a marathon read-through of the thread etc to catch up. I'm in agreement with most that I think Tales is probably mafia, and his last few posts have certainly pointed towards it (I realise things like 'vote for me and the mafia will be closer to winning' may be a joke, but it is also something a mafia member would say to cast doubt in people's minds). For these reasons I will

Vote: Tales

Diageo's right, there can't be very many left now. We should be pretty close to the win (ftw)

lol :P

Yeah I think the mafia has done well this time. The easiest way for town to get any further is for everyone to say what they did on each night.

Nintendohnut; why did you target rez on night 4, again?

I'm not sure what you mean. D'you mean 'why did I choose to target rez' or 'what were you hoping to achieve'? Sorry, your question is slightly ambiguous :red:

RIGHT! Hi. I've been SO busy since last night It's ridiculous. I have just had a marathon read-through of the thread etc to catch up. I'm in agreement with most that I think Tales is probably mafia, and his last few posts have certainly pointed towards it (I realise things like 'vote for me and the mafia will be closer to winning' may be a joke, but it is also something a mafia member would say to cast doubt in people's minds). For these reasons I will

Diageo's right, there can't be very many left now. We should be pretty close to the win (ftw)

I'm not sure what you mean. D'you mean 'why did I choose to target rez' or 'what were you hoping to achieve'? Sorry, your question is slightly ambiguous :red:

Why don't just answer both instead of avoiding it?

Exactly, she may not even be a player, and you're just using it as some sort of cover for your killing powers.

Sure, and the British royal family may actually be lizards in disguise. You're drawing som farfetched conclusions without anything backing it up. Why would I attract so much attention to myself and even revealing my killing powers if I was mafia? It's a very weak theory.

I'm not even accusing you, I'm giving out some ideas. The fact your getting defensive makes me worry about you.

Being vocal if you're in the mafia can be good for you to blend in with the other vocal townies. No one can investigate you because of your traps. Make up that princess stuff to explain your killing powers early before someone finds out and your golden, no?

I'm not even accusing you, I'm giving out some ideas. The fact your getting defensive makes me worry about you.

Being vocal if you're in the mafia can be good for you to blend in with the other vocal townies. No one can investigate you because of your traps. Make up that princess stuff to explain your killing powers early before someone finds out and your golden, no?

Who wouldn't become defensive in my place? From the get-go I knew it was risky coming forward with my role, so that's why I'm a bit worried about getting accused.

Danny: Why don't we just wait a few more days/nights before we get round to that? You have to understand that ultimately it's your word we have. I am inclined to agree with you based on how you and the princess are described in the first post, but I think we're better focusing on other areas right now.

Danny: Why don't we just wait a few more days/nights before we get round to that? You have to understand that ultimately it's your word we have. I am inclined to agree with you based on how you and the princess are described in the first post, but I think we're better focusing on other areas right now.

It's all fine by me. I completely understand people having doubts about me, and my only reason for bringing it up is that in a few days, the town may already have won. I'm just worried I won't find the princess in time/she'll be dead before I can get to her.

By my count... 6 votes for Tales... 8 majority.

Tales... I can't say that theres anything pushing you forward as a target above other people but as we must be doing pretty well in terms of numbers it wouldn't be too bad to take a risk.

As your role seems similar to mine it would make sense that it would mirror on the mafia side. In my role description it says that I am bitter towards sportsmen because they question the utility of fencing and claim it too theatric... it would fit my character to vote for you.

Danny... I'm inclined to believe you. From the first post you seem to have a relationship with the princess. As hinted toward before my power has a second effect.. I roleblock and protect at the same time (Rummy/ThePeeps I was doing you good).

I lend my sword to your endevor. I dont think there can be too many mafia left and with a potential mafia roleblocker dead in Tales I should be able to protect the princess for atleast one night before I die.

Should the princess come forward I vow to protect her with my life.

-------------------------

Crap.. didn't count Dohnuts post.... dont wanna close the day early... remove Vote

Since that's two posts merged, doesn't that mean the day should be over anyway.

Your role is jailkeeper then Marcamillian?

Hard to believe there are two protectors and a jailkeeper. More likely to believe Tales now than Zell or Jayseven.

I'm going to remove vote to further question these two protectors.

^ Is this the princess I wondered about before?

Second, I do think there's still a few mafia left, and still find it amazing I am on some suspicion lists but whatever. I have suspected Tales for quite a while, but after my PMs and his claims, I started to think maybe not. However he had constantly been rather unwilling to offer anything of himself throughout the thread, and that against one roleclaim and a defence with restrospective information against my PMs, I definitely want to vote for him. However, I will wait for Eenuh, and for Marc's request for the princess to come forward, though I highly suspect both will be the same.

nintendohnut; precisely what Tales says! At this stage I don't know why people don't just come out with who they targetted each night.

I agreeee! But apparently nobody wants to say anything. Why don't you start? Or have you already?

I have listed my targets a couple of times.

In order;

1. Aquila (I fended off 1 person that night)

2. Paj Meen Ah [effectively Marcamillian now] (fended off 1 - eenuh)

3. Cube (3 - Eenuh and ReZ claim two of those spots)

4. Mr-Paul (1)

5. jayseven (I rendered myself unconscious, which I think means I can't be killed, but means I dunno if anyone targetted me)

6. ReZ (1)

I don't know what Eenuh does - she claims to be an info gatherer of sorts. She effectively gave ReZ the 'ok' after her information matched with his name-giving.

My role is to protect my target - but not just from kills. Anyone targetting my target will be roleblocked.

Who's next?