N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

According to the information i got last night. Zell stole a map of the Princesses summer house. It shows many secret passages that other people wouldn't knew existed. He apparently intended to use this for evil, and is regarded a threat.

This is information I've obtained.

Vote: Zell

I call absolute BULLSHIT.

I told everyone yesterday that a map was stolen from me right? You've got the wrong person. In fact, it sounds to me like you've twisted the facts majorly.

Besides, I was completely roleblocked last night. Someone tackled me as I left my room and I was unconscious all night.

Yeah I've kept quiet about my identity but there's a good reason. If the mafia knew who I was I would be mincemeat.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also don't think I've followed closely enough to see what the Zell vote is for, though I'd gladly add my vote if someone can surmise the argument against him for me.

MadDog investigated him. Zell stole a map and intended to use it for evil things.

... yes I saw that. Diageo voted for him before this, and there was the suggestion that he had previously said something that disagreed with this.

Also, maddog has a double vote and investigative powers? Has he displayed this previously? The list of people who voted yesterday and who've voted for Zell so far is fairly important - seeing as yesterday an evil was caught - so I'm not saying I distrust maddog or anything, just that since the star wars mafia has begun I've felt extremely confused with this mafia and that... well essentially I was hoping someone with more energy than me would be all SUMMARY SUMMARY GO GO GO...

I don't want to risk being part of some clever ploy by the mafia. We're two votes away from a lynch, so my vote isn't important either way.

... yes I saw that. Diageo voted for him before this, and there was the suggestion that he had previously said something that disagreed with this.

Also, maddog has a double vote and investigative powers? Has he displayed this previously? The list of people who voted yesterday and who've voted for Zell so far is fairly important - seeing as yesterday an evil was caught - so I'm not saying I distrust maddog or anything, just that since the star wars mafia has begun I've felt extremely confused with this mafia and that... well essentially I was hoping someone with more energy than me would be all SUMMARY SUMMARY GO GO GO...

I don't want to risk being part of some clever ploy by the mafia. We're two votes away from a lynch, so my vote isn't important either way.

I was roleblocked by Marcamillian last night. Annoying but I see why I'd be a target I guess.

I am suspicious of Zell. He's not posted much and then when he came under a bit of fire the other day he just posted that stuff about a map. Now MadDog has investigated him and found that he stole the map himself. One of them is lying but I trust MadDog more than Zell at this point.

Vote: Zell

Mr-Paul turning out to be the note-writer and a townie surely points to the notes being truthful which brings up the Nintendohnut thing again as that seems to be the only bit of info that the notes have got wrong (if he is to be believed).

@Jayseven, yes MadDog has shown himself to have investigative powers before now. He's a judge so I guess it does make sense that he can investigate and have a double vote through his influential position. There's not really been anything suspicious from him throughout the game that I can recall.

I think I had something else to say but I don't remember what it was

Why would i twist things? I'm good, why would i mislead other townies?

Surely everyone can see i'm good. I started the lynch of gmac yesterday, and he was mafia. If i was bullshitting, how do i know all these things. Please, anyone who I've revealed facts about, come out and say i'm wrong.

I'm not saying you're lying Maddog, but you're very mistaken. Your facts are wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. I was roleblocked last night, so whoever roleblocked me please come out and say so.

Two nights ago someone stole a map from me. I said it in the thread. Now if Maddog is correct, then no-one stole anything from me that night and I stole a map last night. But.... how did I know that maps existed before last night? That does not make sense.

Seeing as I'm one vote from death, I'll reveal myself. I'm Edward Gallandeau, the Counselour. I protect people.

He's using the chewbacca defense...

remove vote to allow time for discussion or whatever.

MadDog, does your info say when or how Zell stole the map?

I suppose there could be a role that gives people wrong info?

I still don't believe it though.

Who have you targeted each night Zell?

Remove vote

Oh god, i'm an idiot.

I read my PM at least 3 times, to make sure i had my wording correct, and each time i totally misread the beginning. The PM says the map stolen from Zell, not stolen by Zell, as i first read it. So he is telling the truth about being robbed. Zell, i am very very sorry. :blush:

Since Zell looks to be a townie, we could probably narrow down the list of who has voted for him today, and possibly catch a mafioso.

For now though, Change Vote: Tales.

Well all the questions have been answered.

Zell can you tell us who you've targeted previously?

Vote : Tales

I'm still not exactly sold on Zell being town for the record. He's the only one to mention being robbed, which is strange (I know it was verified now,...but its still curious) and he claims a power that people wouldn't know about/has no effect on people.

Still obviously Tales is the way to go today.

I don't think there's a difference between the two. If you can find a practical difference, or give me some scenario where it would make a difference then tell me. This is assuming however that protectors protect from everything like they have done in the games I have played.

I don't think there's a difference between the two. If you can find a practical difference, or give me some scenario where it would make a difference then tell me. This is assuming however that protectors protect from everything like they have done in the games I have played.

In the majority of cases, Protectors only protect from kills. "Power Protectors" generally protect against everything (although sometimes they don't protect from kills).

Well maybe Zell can tell us what he protects against and we can make up our minds then.

(He's already told us its both)

And in regards to a practical difference, for example a (Pokemafia example) fragile Pokemon gets killed if roleblocked (in some cases...m aybe) ecc blah blah/.

I believe that Tales is the sportsman but I also believe the sportsman is mafia.

(Oh sorry, Zell not Jayseven. My apologies kind fellow Diageo)

Nice to see Diageo and Cube so active however there is one thing...

I'm looking at you here Cube, have you received anything?

No reply? I wonder why you havn't pushed for a response Diageo? Surely this would go a long was to absolving the suspicion on you.

Of course if I wanted to be bloody minded I would say that even if he does confirm he could be a mafia conspiritor... one way to go about it would be to kill you and then we know for sure that Cube and HeroicJanitor are good!