N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea what was stolen from you Zell?

According to my PM, one of my "detailed maps" was stolen. Now I had no idea that I owned such a thing, and it doesn't really fit my character description either. I theorise that the thief will be able to use this for his/her night power?

Well that puts you fully in the clear in my eyes.

(What did Dohnut' say his power was?)

Nintendohnut - (Can't remember/best to be unknown?)

It's probably for the best that it is not known.

Would vote for gmac except for the 'we got the whole weekend, dudes!' reasoning. At least the rest of the quiet people are talking now (ie Tales and Zell).

In other news, today's discussion is much better/more productive than yesterdays already. Win.

Looked through the write-ups, nothing more came of it than had already been deduced. Though silly me missed the black masks being part of the last night write up, where they actually killed someone where they hadn't the night before (when Dannyboy killed Chair).

The only other thing is looking back at the write-up for the last night kinda hints that the fencer was Marcamillian, calling him an 'unknown adversary'.

I've just been thinking.

jayseven is a protector as far as we know. he bonks people on the head. he could be mafia, but the nights of which we know his targets, nights 2 and 3, he targeted Paj (now Marcamillian) and Cube. I think this information is most likely true, coming from Eenuh. Would someone who has protected 2 presumed good people, really be evil? Unless it is a cover. This puts him lower on my suspect list than the likes of Tales, Zell and gmac.

I'm just trying to think of what roles are left that we don't know people for.

There appears to be two roleblockers left, unless I've missed anything.

There is the person that punched ReZ in the face on night 3.

And there is the exotic sex man. Who we believe to be gmac.

The piano player? Why haven't we seen this happen again?

There also seems to be someone who can blind someone. (Has happened to ReZ and Cube afaik)

And the princess is lying low somewhere amongst the goodies.

Also...

Did anyone receive anything from Diageo last night and had their power enhanced?? There was no mention of it tonight in the write up, just wondering whether if it had the same effect as it did to HeroJan.

I can't link this to any role or anything, but I just have a little feeling there is another neutral or two aswell as Dannyboy. There can't be this many townies to mafia.

Also...

Did anyone receive anything from Diageo last night and had their power enhanced?? There was no mention of it tonight in the write up, just wondering whether if it had the same effect as it did to HeroJan.

Diageo was roleblocked last night. Someone threw a basketball at his flask and broke it.

Zell when you were robbed was there a clue as to the thief's identity? He could probably disguise himself anyway but it could be useful. I'm surprised that this is the first time someone has said they were robbed. Especially after a thief has already died.

right well thought I'd pop in and apologise for being inactive this week, was out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and then the day ended!

I am indeed the exotic sex (totally consensual!) man, but it's just a roleblock really, I've only used it 3 of the nights (it's tiring you know!) but the fencer stopped me for a lengthy duel on one of them!

I'm "surprised" too.

It's interesting how this thief has suddenly appeared.

If there is a thief, I'm not sure whether to suspect the thief as mafia, or someone who may have been a partner of Diageo's at the start but has just been really inactive/roleblocked a lot. Hmmmm.

It's also intriguing how many roleblock powers there seems to be.

Punch in the face to ReZ, sports equipment, sleeping with people, piano playing....

It doesn't look good that the night you were roleblocked (by Marcamillian) the mafia had no kill...

Ladies, I am drunk. So excuse this post if bits don't make sense, but I actually can't leave this thread alone.

Because I can find out information.

Fair point, doesn't mean you're not neutral, though. Why don't you tell us who you are or something, at least?

Rummy.. there was no real reason as I couldn't really pick anyone as mafia, so I have no reason with which to convince you. I hope you may take solice in reading the post I've already made in regard to the topic

I get that, but why pick me after I've revealed so much about myself my and my power? It's something I can see only as being benefcial given my forthcomingness(lolprobsnotaword) so I find it strange you'd specifically roleblock me given that, especially given a whole other host of targets if we consider you 'couldn't really pick anyone as mafia'.

I targetted Chairdriver on night 2, not Rez.

Sure about that? Can you explain my PM? Wanna give a bit more about your power or anything to us?

Rummy, the fact that you ended up with MadDog on the first night I redirected from Diageo surely shows that I redirected. I can understand your suspicion now though as it seems you didn't get a full redirection the second time (though I redirected again) - otherwise you would've come up with Ellmeister's targets.

I'm not sure why you didn't get Ellmeister's targets the second time but you did get MadDog's. All I can do is reiterate that on night 4 I did target Diageo and Ellmeister. If Ellmeister didn't send in a target would that be why all you received was that Diageo 'seemed to vanish' or whatever it said? Obviously we can't ask Ell but that is perhaps the reason why.

Also, Zell I am Marlene. When Aqui1a was still playing he was Marlene and I was the butler (Marleigh). We were partners and could talk outside the thread. Butler died and Aqui1a was without a pc for a few days so I took over his role.

I never doubted your power or targets previously, I doubted the motivations behind it. So saying that my tracking proved your targets to be true gives me nothing on which to trust you, I also did not like the fact you essentially lied/did not come forward about it sooner, and ommision of truth is better than a (arguably half) lie. A simple admission of some information does not prove one's innocence, especially when it offers nothing to guarantee alignment. I realise similar 'reasoning' could be used to argue against me, but I am offering up far more information than I have seen anybody else give, or am I mistaken in that?

Thanks for the trust Cube.

I think it is curious that we haven't heard anything of the black masks that seemed to be the focus of the first few day's write ups. Or the pianist. Was it a one time power or is that person really inactive/lying low?

I think I might go through the write up now and fit in the names we know in place of characters. I don't know if it will help, but might be useful and show something we haven't noticed yet.

I am I mistaken in thinking ReZ said he was one of them?

Rummy... can you confirm what the PM was that you recieved on the night you targetted Diageo and got Maddog.

Come now good sir, are you truly being so dense? Pray tell what have you been paying attention to, it would certainly not appear to be my iterations on the matters.

Still don't trust gmac despite his(rather apt given suspicion) activity, and I have someone else in my suspicion line also.

Fair point, doesn't mean you're not neutral, though. Why don't you tell us who you are or something, at least?

I never doubted your power or targets previously, I doubted the motivations behind it. So saying that my tracking proved your targets to be true gives me nothing on which to trust you, I also did not like the fact you essentially lied/did not come forward about it sooner, and ommision of truth is better than a (arguably half) lie. A simple admission of some information does not prove one's innocence, especially when it offers nothing to guarantee alignment. I realise similar 'reasoning' could be used to argue against me, but I am offering up far more information than I have seen anybody else give, or am I mistaken in that?

I don't see why I should tell people who I am, when all I know about you is that you're a reverse tracker. I don't think you've given lots of information, like you claim you have. =/

Sure about that? Can you explain my PM? Wanna give a bit more about your power or anything to us?

Of course I'm sure. And I can't explain your pm. Maybe I was redirected to Chairdriver, I don't know, I got no pm in return. It's the only night I don't if my power worked.

What happened to Rez on night 2?

(I believe that was the night I targeted Cube, and someone attempted to roleblock me/us?)

What if Rez got punched by the sporty guy? Boxing is a sport...

Wasn't Night 2 the one with the piano?

Then the following night ReZ was punched (could've been a boxer) and the night where he was banned from doing anything he was hit by a tennis racket and Nintendohnut scratched his nose.

I get that, but why pick me after I've revealed so much about myself my and my power? It's something I can see only as being benefcial given my forthcomingness(lolprobsnotaword) so I find it strange you'd specifically roleblock me given that, especially given a whole other host of targets if we consider you 'couldn't really pick anyone as mafia'.

Ok, Ill spell it out. Roleblocking is an unfortunate side effect of something else my power does which benifits you.

Come now good sir, are you truly being so dense? Pray tell what have you been paying attention to, it would certainly not appear to be my iterations on the matters.

A straight answer would have been nice but do you mean to say that you did indeed recieve the peeps as targetting maddog?