N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

Then you need 7-8 people to switch votes in just about 7 hours. And I don't think that's going to happen without a lengthy discussion. And isn't killing inactive people more of a mafia tactic? I'm not saying you are mafia, I don't think he's mafia just because he's inactive.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellmeister, I don't remember seeing where two people proved you were good. I saw Eenuh saying she thinks you are good, but I don't think that's proof because I think your money makes you look good, we have to trust both of you. In a similar situation you have to trust HeroJan that I gave him tea. Although the write-up gives at least tells you that I give out something, that's half the battle.

About the experiment, did you say that it's a bluff to make me look innocent?

Ellmeister, I don't remember seeing where two people proved you were good. I saw Eenuh saying she thinks you are good, but I don't think that's proof because I think your money makes you look good, we have to trust both of you. In a similar situation you have to trust HeroJan that I gave him tea. Although the write-up gives at least tells you that I give out something, that's half the battle.

About the experiment, did you say that it's a bluff to make me look innocent?

No, my info said he must be good. It's not me "thinking" he's good. At the moment I have no reason to distrust my information.

You don't need to vote for me 'to put the pressure on, you can just wait a couple of hours for me to check the thread :P

I targetted Aqui|a on night 1, Paj Meen Ah on night 2, Cube on night 3, Diageo on night 4.

I've been protecting those who I thought may be targetted for death - Aqui|a because he's relatively new and people will have no sympathy for him, the rest just based on how the day phases seemed to pan out.

Zell, Peeps, heroicjanitor and Diageo all jumped on me. I think it was peeps who did so because I was a protector, which is a bit daft.

But I'm going to Changevote: Diageo because he's been dicking about and, frankly, padding out this thread and making it a chore to read.

Well was the fact that he roleblocked you twice the reason you voted for him? And now we know he was a protector. So saying he still could be evil doesn't really mean anything because anyone could be evil. You're just going back to base level but saying he's evil anyway.

And Jayseven, I don't think your reason means I'm mafia, that's just voting because you don't like me, which I don't think is the right thing to do.

Well was the fact that he roleblocked you twice the reason you voted for him? And now we know he was a protector. So saying he still could be evil doesn't really mean anything because anyone could be evil. You're just going back to base level but saying he's evil anyway.

And Jayseven, I don't think your reason means I'm mafia, that's just voting because you don't like me, which I don't think is the right thing to do.

I never voted for Jayseven.

All I wanted was to know who he targeted. And he gave me that info so at the moment I have no reason to distrust him. It doesn't immediately mean he's town, but it's very likely.

I'm not saying "he's evil anyway" and not going back to base level or whatever.

Hmmm, interesting.

Withdraw vote

so you protect people and bonk/roleblock anyone that targets them on the head?

they're... the same thing, aren't they? Protecting people = roleblocking other people, essentially. The headbonking is just jonnas' way of describing it.

Anyway!

I'm going to vote: Rummy because I agree with what The Peeps have said before, and he seems to think that me, Rez, The Peeps and Herojan are all a big mafia group protecting each other, which I know is wrong because I know I'm townie, and I'm pretty sure the whole Rez and Chair thing proves Rez is good. And I also think HeroJan and The Peeps are town.

I'm going to ask Heroicjanitor the question one more time, because he seems to ignore me every time I ask :(

You keep saying that I am lying about the pills. Why? Why do you believe Diageo over me, and what possible reason could I have for lying after I have been shown to be good by at least two people? I have no reason to lie whatsoever, so I'm wondering why you think I would, and why you don't believe me.

I never voted for Jayseven.

All I wanted was to know who he targeted. And he gave me that info so at the moment I have no reason to distrust him. It doesn't immediately mean he's town, but it's very likely.

I'm not saying "he's evil anyway" and not going back to base level or whatever.

Sorry, I thought you had voted for him.

I'm going to ask Heroicjanitor the question one more time, because he seems to ignore me every time I ask :(

You keep saying that I am lying about the pills. Why? Why do you believe Diageo over me, and what possible reason could I have for lying after I have been shown to be good by at least two people? I have no reason to lie whatsoever, so I'm wondering why you think I would, and why you don't believe me.

I think me and HeroJan think alike so I'm going to try and guess this. I think it's because he received the tea, and so got to target two people, so has more evidence that I helped him. And also the write-up says I gave you the pills.

If you're not lying, could it not be that someone redirected or something? Maybe you get a Pm when the day ends saying you get to target two people tonight. Like me HeroJan prefers to trust the write-up over other people.

Ah okay. So its not a protector its like a.....roleblock bomb or something. Interesting power.

Isn't it the same though, the power doesn't work because the person is protected. He protects them by bonking attackers on the head.

Ah okay. So its not a protector its like a.....roleblock bomb or something. Interesting power.

I pick a target to protect...

It's precisely how protector's work, isn't it? Anyone to targets the person I protect will be unable to carry out their ability. I don't get why it's interesting/different to usual...