NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

That's how they knew my name, we were once together.

What makes you think the nobles aren't town?

That's how they knew my name, we were once together.

What makes you think the nobles aren't town?

He says joined your lot. Makes me think they are a group, plus the thieves appear to have some sort of objective anyway. I think hassling the nobles sounds about right.

Maybe the thieves are mafia and some of the town are nobles, and when he said that I joined the group, he meant that I joined the townie side?

What makes you think there's a -group- of nobles though? From what I thought, the nobles were just the town. This takes place at the castle (or wherever that party was again), where noble people were invited to. Then the party got pooped by those masked men. So now the noble men (and the staff from the castle) ate up against the masked men (the mafia).

At least that's how I see it?

Yeah I think that being common oiks and outsiders they just refer to the high-society townies as nobles. Even the lowly butlers and maids.

I think it's safe to say that Diageo wasn't part of a group. He wouldn't have been reborn if he was.

I think it's safe to say that Diageo wasn't part of a group. He wouldn't have been reborn if he was.

Damn I suppose so. The way they were talking it sounded like a group they were referring to.

Sméagol wasn't a thief, what say you of this?

I say it makes me think the thieves are a group, but not the only evils.

Smeagol was a scholar which is just someone who studies a particular subject and could easily not be a noble person.

I think the mafia are a group of outsiders rather than specifically a group of thieves.

Smeagol was a scholar which is just someone who studies a particular subject and could easily not be a noble person.

I think the mafia are a group of outsiders rather than specifically a group of thieves.

That would make sense since after Diageo died they were only consoling one person, which could have been chairdriver. So himself and Diageo were the orphans. Diageo a thief for the nobles and chair a charlatan for the mafia. I wonder if one of them was supposed to find the other. Ah well they are dead so if no more thieves turn up I'll put it to rest but until then I'm keeping it in mind.

Vote: Maddog

I've been silent for a while, being away and all, but I remember strongly suspecting him as I as catching up with pages 6-12 before the last day ended. I can't precisely recall, but I think he's been eager to slam Cube on a couple of occasions.

My vote isn't necessarily long-standing. A good re-read of teh thread tomorrow will probably reassert this. I just think he's jumped too early at voting cube today on little-to-no evidence.

I've been pretty much confirmed as good. The fact that i have proved that i am an info gatherer, confirms that i'm good.

What use would a mafia info gatherer have?

If there are two mafias, there's a use.

But as I said, my vote is a half-hearted one.

Here is a fun/shits and giggles video I made. A dramtization/summary of the previous day. :)

---------------

Okay,

Nintendohnut targeted me and he was the one to scratch my nose right? I received a PM that kind of implies that that would have been good for me. Or it was bad that he couldn't do whatever it was that he was doing. But yeah it basically paints him in a good light.

Also someone tried to play tennis with me, but hit me with a racket, making me tumble to the bushes. I'm not sure if this made me hard to find or something. Tennis player sounded less friendly though, both in the way its worded and what seems to have happened.

Also lol @ Chairdriver if that was some kind of back firing plan.

What use would a mafia info gatherer have?

They could gather information...

By the way, can you tell us what you know about me?

ReZ, you weren't able to use your power last night, right?

Correct. I lay in a catatonic state on the floor, then someone tennis racketed me into the bushes, then Nintendohnut (kind gentleman) tried scratching my nose (he didn't find the right spot) and I was thus catatonic until the morning when I awoke.

I'll post later on, just in case someone's all like 'omg rummy's in the thread but didnt post he is badman' simply because I have nothing to add right now, so I'm waiting for some more discussion.

FFUUUUUUUUUCKCKKCKCKCKCKCK.

I am a grade A fucking retard. POssibly about to be modkilled.

I just went back to copy and past part of this post;

http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1229071&postcount=410

But when writing and copying I hit save instead of new post (wasn't thinking)

Nintendohnut, MadDog = practically confirmed townies, right?

- Keep a firm eye on Zell, Dannyboy, Chairdriver and gmac.

Does anyone have any info ~whatsoever~ (e.g. targeted them and it failed, or unable to track them) on the remaining three from ReZ's highly suspicious list?

Also, someone (forgive me for forgeting who) said that they knew someone had lied. Who was it? Now may be a good time to reveal it, lest you die having not spilt the beanseth.

So yeah. That was a major fuck up.

*Waits for inevitable doom*

Okay, Dannyboy quoted me below so I've c + v'd that. Erm. Yeah. Totally understand if I'm killed though.

Just that you were innocent.

nono. I targeted Ell first night, he said he's innocent and that'll he'll give me money if i let him be, i think it's just Jonnas beefing the PM up abit, i didn't actually receive anything. I think my interrogation methods are similar to those of Jack Bauer.

How can anyone think that doesn't sound like a mafia power. Bribing you to leave him be?

I'm at work and will be back at around 12. I don't think maddog or diageo are worth voting for on the info we have. vote: nintendohnut sorry if that's the last vote. Also I don't trust rez for some reason.

Sorry if that's the last vote? Even though everyone specifically said not to vote for him if it was the last vote? Terrible reasoning.

reason for me being quiet is I don't ever seem to have anything to add!

Having read through most of the explosion of posts within the last few hours both Rez and Dohnut's explanations seem plausible

does anyone have any info to suggest Rez is town? As he could just as easily be Mafia and trying to shift focus on to an innocent player

So many days and no information has come from this man, he is lying low and doing nothing. Maybe give us some information on yourself at least.

Vote Standings

Diageo (1): Ellmeister

Nintendohnut (2): Eenuh, Tales

ReZourceman (6): The Peeps, Diageo, MadDog, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Cube

chairdriver (2): heroicjanitor, ReZ

(Majority is 10)

Ell complained before that I didn't answer from 11PM to 9AM but then is very inactive himself. He seems to be bribing people left right and center. Leaves his vote on me even though everyone else has left to better leads. Does this twice I believe.

I apologise for being inactive. I've had a shed load of work these last few day (been spending 9 hour shifts in the library) and obviously I didn't want to be distracted. But I've handed it all in now and I don't have any more coursework for a fortnight, so I'm back.

Although I have been inactive, I must point out that others have been more inactive. I have at least posted this day phase.

This is the exact post I would have expected Nintendohnut to have said if he was mafia. Short, trying to get attention off him, but adding nothing to work with, even though he wasn't being specifically suspected at the time.

You're welcome.

I would also say to please think before you decide to vote off an inactive. The mafia may tend to lie low yes, but townies can be inactives too, and the probability is we are more likely to kill off a townie by lynching an inactive. Furthermore, I would say it's a classic mafia tactic to try to vote off inactive players (the mafia knowing full well that they're voting off the town). I guess this makes Rez a suspect, but I have a feeling he's being ganged up upon a bit.

Defending inactives, makes me think that he's trying to defend the mafia.

At the time I wanted to chase the inactives rather than go for Rez when there wasn't solid evidence but only suspicion. Now people seem to be posting again...

vote: Rez (again).

Only voted because I said he would seem suspicious if he didn't. This was more of a trap I set up than something I really believed in.

I'm not sold on Rez being Mafia, but since it's the only lynch we have going and the night may be ending

Vote: Rez

Seems like a mafia trying to get a vote in, even though he knows the person is townie,and then wants to make it seem like it wasn't partly his fault that Rez was wrongly lynched.

I agree with Eenuh though

And I came to the same conclusion as HeroJan

HeroJan's conclusion was very elaborate, and slightly presumptious. No one else seemed to be even near besides you. Maybe a mafia trying to lead us down the wrong road? Anyone else come close to this conclusion about Nobles and Thieves being enemies.

Those are the people I am suspicious of right now.

Also Chairdriver was quite keen on getting me lynched. That is a defence for me if anything. But I'm not on trial right now so it is not of great importance. I don't think people believe I'm mafia anymore.

FFUUUUUUUUUCKCKKCKCKCKCKCK.

I am a grade A fucking retard. POssibly about to be modkilled.

I just went back to copy and past part of this post;

http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1229071&postcount=410

But when writing and copying I hit save instead of new post (wasn't thinking)

So yeah. That was a major fuck up.

*Waits for inevitable doom*

Okay, Dannyboy quoted me below so I've c + v'd that. Erm. Yeah. Totally understand if I'm killed though.

Since the post was old, had a quote right below, and you confessed and corrected immediately, I will let this slide as an accident. But be warned that if it didn't have all of these three factors going your way, you would've been modkilled, yes. I did not say this, but there are two strikes in my punishment system.

So, be thankful that Dannyboy quoted you, otherwise, there would be no mercy.

But you won't go unpunished. For today, you are not allowed to vote.

-------------------

Vote Standings

MadDog (1): Jayseven

Cube (2): MadDog

(Majority is 9)

Since the post was old, had a quote right below, and you confessed and corrected immediately, I will let this slide as an accident. But be warned that if it didn't have all of these three factors going your way, you would've been modkilled, yes. I did not say this, but there are two strikes in my punishment system.

So, be thankful that Dannyboy quoted you, otherwise, there would be no mercy.

But you won't go unpunished. For today, you are not allowed to vote.

-------------------

Vote Standings

MadDog (1): Jayseven

Cube (2): MadDog

(Majority is 9)

Thank you! :bowdown: